Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,158 members, 7,807,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Yvonne Jegede Shares Sexy Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede Shares Sexy Photos (27294 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood / Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos / Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Sexy Photos by darlenese(f): 9:09am On Nov 01, 2017
nonsense

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Sexy Photos by aziaka111(m): 9:11am On Nov 01, 2017
nothing sexy here

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Sexy Photos by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:18am On Nov 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Where is the flawlessNess?

The photoshopper didn't photoshop well.
I doubt dz is the original photo. Dz might just be what her friends took with phones. Killing the beauty of a photoshoot even before the pictures are out

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Sexy Photos by columbus007(m): 9:39am On Nov 01, 2017
I see kunta-kunte shocked

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Sexy Photos by fxjohn2: 9:46am On Nov 01, 2017
Ahhahh! How can a married woman still be slaying like a single slay queen? Why display yourself in half nude like this when u are married? Senseless.....

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Sexy Photos by SucreB: 9:48am On Nov 01, 2017
kobo123:
Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede Fawole is looking hot and cute in new photoshoot,the actress who is married to popular yoruba actor Olakunle Abounce Fawole took to her page to share some hot photos of herself.

The actress is yet to give birth after many months of marriage.

See more photos below...

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-yvonne-jegede-fawole-looking-hot-new-photo/

i really do not understand the meaning of this shoot. Firstly you are married, this is more reason you should respect your body and marriage. secondly this is the main reason these ppl do not have a successful marriage. who else are your flaunting your so called flawless body for?

when last did you see Mercy Johnson Okojie or Omotola Jolada Ekeinde unclad pix since they got married?
these young actresses needs counselling on how to be submissive and manage a home!!. who is interested in your unclad after marriage.

youre married to a Yoruba family and youre doing all these i am so sure if Late Mummy Buki Ajayi's alive, you would not be doing this. please woman, respect your home and your God. Live a good life and be a mentor.

cheers.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Sexy Photos by nagalee(m): 9:57am On Nov 01, 2017
is it just me or she's smoking hot

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Sexy Photos by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 01, 2017
#

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Sexy Photos by chuckdee4(m): 10:05am On Nov 01, 2017
nagalee:
is it just me or she's smoking hot

Don't mind some of these people, if she was light skinned you would be hearing bleaching this and bleaching that.
I think she's good looking and not afraid to show off her melanin, Black is Beautiful
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Sexy Photos by isaiah4life(m): 10:25am On Nov 01, 2017
iamdebby2222:
She looks kul though
haba a married woman.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Sexy Photos by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:31am On Nov 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Where is the flawlessNess?

The photoshopper didn't photoshop well.

Carry ororo rub full body

Ode !! This are not the Dslr camera photos this just photos she too with her phone at the studio. I'm waiting for u to post any of your sis wey fine pass this lady.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Sexy Photos by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:33am On Nov 01, 2017
darlenese:
nonsense
Lol badbelle
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Sexy Photos by donqx: 10:33am On Nov 01, 2017
oh
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Sexy Photos by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 01, 2017
Lovely chocolate skin.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Sexy Photos by SensaGreene: 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
The actress is yet to give birth after many months of marriage.

[/quote]

Or this wasn't necessary
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Sexy Photos by mhisterdreezy(m): 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Am I mad?

To see what? Let her go and show abounce
oga u get sense nothing they deir i still dey find the sexiness
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Sexy Photos by aameyah(f): 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
What is your business with she is yet to give birth after many months of marriage? Nigerians self.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares Sexy Photos by Axis313(m): 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
Smellymouth:

All these bloggers sef. What's your business na?
Shhhhhh...
The way Pochetino dey look Murinho ehn?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chika Ike Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photo / "Why I Still Look Younger At 55" - Joke Silva Reveals / Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.