Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

6 Ways To Show Your Wife You Appreciate Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Ways To Show Your Wife You Appreciate Her (967 Views)

Wow Pictures! SA Shocked By Beautiful Transwomen Challenge - "I'd Wife You!" / If You Have 10 Naira, Tell Your Wife You Have 1 Naira...... / Don't Watch This If You Don't Have A Wife (you Will Jerk Off) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Ways To Show Your Wife You Appreciate Her by joshme(m): 10:08am On Nov 01, 2017
by David Peach

Husbands, this one is for us. We are hard-headed sometimes aren’t we? I can’t say that I do a perfect job of showing my wife I appreciate her, but writing out these thoughts has helped me clarify what...

http:///articles/6-ways-to-show-your-wife-you-appreciate-her/

Re: 6 Ways To Show Your Wife You Appreciate Her by iamJ(m): 10:15am On Nov 01, 2017
listen to her
Talk to her
Appreciate her
Adore her
Be dedicated to her
Be honest to her
Make her feel good always
Value anything she says
Be patient with her
Hate being away from her
flirt with her always
let her know that she is understood

loving is so easy if you're serious

iamkashybaby kiss kiss kiss kiss loving u is all that is on my mind, love is on my fuccking brain, so high on ur matter
[img]https://media./images/44f4ddca2b27b84d699653828876bf0c/tenor.gif[/img]

#No Filter Attitude

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Ways To Show Your Wife You Appreciate Her by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 01, 2017
iamJ:
listen to her
Talk to her
Appreciate her
Adore her
Be dedicated to her
Be honest to her
Make her feel good always
Value anything she says
Be patient with her
Hate being away from her
flirt with her always
let her know that she is understood

loving is so easy if you're serious

iamkashybaby kiss kiss kiss kiss loving u is all that is on my mind, love is on my fuccking brain, so high on ur matter
[img]https://media./images/44f4ddca2b27b84d699653828876bf0c/tenor.gif[/img]

#No Filter Attitude

Aaaww...My LOVE,

U really melt my heart with ur words.. kiss

Thank you for everything...I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Ways To Show Your Wife You Appreciate Her by iamJ(m): 10:26am On Nov 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Aaaww...My LOVE,

U really melt my heart with ur words.. kiss

Thank you for everything...I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH!

bring those juicy lips kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Ways To Show Your Wife You Appreciate Her by Earthquake1: 10:28am On Nov 01, 2017
You two should get a room.
Re: 6 Ways To Show Your Wife You Appreciate Her by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 01, 2017
iamJ:
bring those juicy lips kiss kiss kiss

Are u sure that only my lips u wanted? wink

Re: 6 Ways To Show Your Wife You Appreciate Her by iamJ(m): 10:33am On Nov 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Are u sure that only my lips u wanted? wink

both lips on my mind

U have no idea

(1) (Reply)

Story Of A Gentleman Stoner: How Weed Changed My Life. / "I Will Lift Her Higher" - Nigerian Man Worships & Declares Beyonce His God / 10+ Times People Had A Bit Too Much And Did Really Weird Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.