Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) (50897 Views)

Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) / Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money / Drake Signs Tekno To OVO Record Label? Drake Shares Photo Of Tekno In His Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by Feranmicharless: 11:16am On Nov 01, 2017
Pana crooner just got himself a new Jeep Wrangler. And the Psquare brother(rude boy)congratulate him by welcoming him to the family, as tekno admits he's a family already.
Pic below.

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by Feranmicharless: 11:16am On Nov 01, 2017
Da club of jeep owners.
Nothin more sad

Nice one Duck.

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by danieljessy: 11:23am On Nov 01, 2017
Feranmicharless:
Da club of jeep owners.
Nothin more sad

Nice one Duck.
See wetin first to comment day do person undecided

Modified;
Instead of you to go help your life n stop dragging first to comment on your own thread undecided
You still dey type "Notin more".you see your life tongue

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by Feranmicharless: 11:42am On Nov 01, 2017
danieljessy:
why e cun Dey pain you. If e no Dey do person good? �

20 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by 2dice01: 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
Feranmicharless:
Da club of jeep owners.
Nothin more sad

Nice one Duck.
an unknown ant calling someone that can feed is generations name

8 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
danieljessy:

Feranmicharless:
Da club of jeep owners.
Nothin more sad

Nice one Duck.

both of you should keep kwayet

9 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by Muzanga(f): 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
Feranmicharless:
Da club of jeep owners.
Nothin more sad

Nice one Duck.
tekno we know. But who the hell are you?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
Baba God, na till na only flashing credit I get before you go pick my call

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by sukkot: 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
how many cars does this idiot need ?
Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by Kevosky: 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
Wellcome to da club? I heard that both Paul and Peter of Psquare would be nominated for next rated awards in this year's Headies. They are now upcoming

19 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by Namdeenero(m): 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
"Wellcome"

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by saraki2019(m): 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
how does this add valuee of life of nigerian youth, eh, op?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by Earthquake1: 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
Paul Okoye has started becoming active on social media

Dude do what you do best.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by alnino94(m): 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
I no dey even feel this car
G-wagon make brain pass (for me sha)

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by funnynation(m): 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
Welcome to our club
Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by medolab90(m): 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
cescky:

Olodod Blogger...you didn't do comprehension in school?
hahaha

Savage you're
Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
They called a jeep owner a duck nd someone is actually fighting on his behalf

Lemme just be able to afford my own car, then you try calling me a snake if i won't accept it with all my heart.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by oviejnr(m): 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
danieljessy:

Modified;
Instead of you to go help your life n stop dragging first to comment on your own thread undecided
You still dey type "Notin more".you see your life tongue
You get ham for mind before grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by cescky(m): 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
Feranmicharless:
Pana crooner just got himself a new Jeep Wrangler. And the Psquare brother(rude boy)congratulate him by welcoming him to the family, as tekno admits he's a family already.
Pic below.

Olodod Blogger...you didn't do comprehension in school?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by Nixiepie(f): 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
congrats cool
Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by MNDY(m): 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
Namdeenero:
"Wellcome"

Do you know that he may not even have known that it is the wrong spelling?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
sukkot:
how many cars does this idiot need ?
Hehehehe! grin, you and him get fight before??
Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2017
Paul gat a red wrangler.
nice one

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by sukkot: 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Hehehehe! grin, you and him get fight before??
am saying tho, how many cars can 1 nigga drive ? lmao. the shytt is annoying grin
Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
Is that jeep not meant to use in the desert?
Re: Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) by DjAndroid: 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
Namdeenero:
"Wellcome"
I think say na only me see that thing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. / Prince Murphy Is Dead (A Nollywood Comedy Actor) / Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.