Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:45 PM

Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) (47507 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos) / Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest / Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) by CastedDude: 11:47am On Nov 01, 2017
Here are glamorous photos from the lovely wedding of Asst. Superintendent of Police (ASP) Chinedum Okonkwo and his sweetheart W/ASP Gloria in Abuja on Saturday, October 28. ASP Okonkwo is the team leader and head of the IT Department in IGP's Intelligence Response Team.

The couple got wedded at the Anglican Church in Maitama, Abuja and the reception held at Zone 4 Area .

Many family and friends were there to celebrate with the couple including the head of the IGP's Intelligence Response Team - Assistant Commissioner of Police, Abba Kyari...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/asp-chinedum-okonkwo-and-wasp-gloria-wedding-in-abuja.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) by CastedDude: 11:48am On Nov 01, 2017

Re: Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 11:56am On Nov 01, 2017
Not looking bad for a perfect couple picture undecided

I hope karma wouldn't come knocking sha with all the blood money.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) by madridguy(m): 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
Happy married life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) by Khd95(m): 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
na when they wan marry we go see fine fine police men and women...

11 Likes

Re: Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) by UD101(m): 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lovely
Re: Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) by vadeonly(m): 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
ok
Re: Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hml

Check my signature for your quality full capacity powerbank

1 Like

Re: Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) by dingbang(m): 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
Wow... Lovely couple

1 Like

Re: Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) by davodyguy: 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
One Chance.

The lady is a meat for the Ogas

5 Likes

Re: Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) by Divay22(f): 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
They look good kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) by fatdon2(m): 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
Happy married life

1 Like

Re: Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
These ones are the real example of real police, not the one on the road collecting 20.00

See better cake, better uniform and better wedding reception, with better dignitaries.

HML

13 Likes

Re: Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) by afoltundeseun(m): 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
Feelerfiler:

Look at my DP and see how beautiful I look, then see if I deserve an African ape

Cancer of the lungs shall be your portion. Scammer, refund my cash

NB: nobody should contact this slowpoke, he's a scammer

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) by davodyguy: 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
wunmi590:
These ones are the real example of real police, not the one on the road collecting 20.00

1 Like

Re: Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) by kuntash: 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
Did they use 7up at the reception ? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) by edgeP(m): 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
police marry police = ?
Re: Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) by Okoyiboz3: 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
davodyguy:
One Chance.

The lady is a meat for the Ogas

You think every woman is like your wife?

26 Likes

Re: Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) by moshoodn(m): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lovely...

Simply lovely..
Re: Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
Chai ..... this MUMU just go carry Him ogas left over

See the man sagging her at the first pics
And
Chech out her Belle at the 3rd pics ....

Kai... this man get mind Ooooo. ....
Re: Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) by benswagtt(m): 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
my dream wedding.... can't wait.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) by yungengr(m): 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
Happy married life,hope they are 10naira type
Re: Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) by maamisco(f): 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ayam not understanding pix sixth tho wetin hand carry style dey do for that boobs na grin grin
Re: Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
Why dem no kuku use gun blast wedding cake

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) by Daboomb: 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
Two Bankers in the same bank cannot marry each other because of 'possible' conflict of interest but here we have two Police marrying each other? angry angry

So, if the wife commits felony and the case was reported to the husband in his station, do oyu think he would act against his wife?

Such things were never allowed to happen in the good ol'Nigeria but now, everything is jagajaga

Anyway, HML and please both of you should not start conducting "Family Raiding" of your neighbours o
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) by nakwe(m): 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
HML to them.

Can't laugh alone (I saw my neighbour fighting his friend) But Some people can be very annoying sha.. How will you borrow somebody's cloth and then slim fit it.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) by Elcompetential: 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
Beautiful couple........congrats
Re: Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) by emmanuelrabb(m): 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
Their first child go dey lie like hell coz its in the blood

1 Like

Re: Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) by itsandi(m): 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
shocked She's sure sexy grin

1 Like

Re: Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hhhhmmmm....I can smell bribery and corruption here...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Pics) / Agbo Jedi Shared As A Wedding Souvenir In Nigeria (Photo, Video) / My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.