Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Is Break Up Sex Okay? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Break Up Sex Okay? (29069 Views)

Hook Up Sex For Older Women In Ibadan. / 3 Best Positions For Standing Up Sex / Can You Give Up SEX Forever For 30 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Break Up Sex Okay? by deturla: 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
I saw this post on Quora and decided to share:

[b]Breakup sex, just like any sex between two consenting adults, is perfectly okay and normal.

It's even probably one of the best things to do, in the event of a mutual breakup.

It allows you to get a form of closure on the relationship.

It allows you to properly say goodbye to each other, in more ways than just verbally.

It also allows your last moments spent in the relationship, to be sweet and pleasurable memories, rather than memories of a violent, dramatic or abusive breakup.

You were both mature enough to understand that there were irreconcilable differences in the relationship, and mature enough to step away from that before it became too toxic to both of you.

Be confident in your decision, and try not to overthink it, or doubt yourself.

In the coming weeks you may experience days where you feel extra sad, or even unsure, about the decision to breakup. This will pass with time.

Or you may continue to feel perfectly okay about it. This is a completely normal reaction too.

I wish you all the best.[/b]

What do you guys think, please share your thoughts. Mature minds only.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by RSVP: 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
Odikwa very very OK!

La sex La bomb! kiss

6 Likes

Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
grin

Lemme ask this question to IamJ... cheesy

Abeeeg, answer this one tongue
Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by Kooldon(f): 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
Break Up Sex Is Ok On Its Own Way But How Do U Handle The Unexpected Scenario Dt Follows It?
1. Like She Is Getting Married To Someone Else N Decided To Bleep U For The Last Time But Along The Way, She Got Caught. Will U Stil Break Up With Her Or Wil U Marry Her Instead?
2. In D Process Of A Break Up Sex, She Ended Up Being Preg. N Decided Nt To Abort It. Will U Guys Stil Break Up?
Sex Is Still Sex No Matter How U Paint It. Break Up Sex, Make Up Sex N D Rest Of Them. But Always Becareful Whom You Bleep, Just In Case He/she Ends Up Being Ur Baby Papa/mama

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by deturla: 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
Kooldon:
Break Up Sex Is Ok On Its Own Way But How Do U Handle The Unexpected Scenario Dt Follows It?
1. Like She Is Getting Married To Someone Else N Decided To Bleep U For The Last Time But Along The Way, She Got Caught. Will U Stil Break Up With Her Or Wil U Marry Her Instead?
2. In D Process A Break Up Sex, She Ended Up Being Preg. N Decided Nt To Abort. Will U Guys Stil Break Up?
Sex Is Sex No Matter How U Paint It. Break Up Sex Make Up Sex N D Rest Of Them. But Always Becareful Whom You Bleep Just In Case He/she Ends Up Being Ur Baby Papa/mama
This is amazingly insightful. Thanks a lot. I'd await other comments.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by Heloct(f): 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
Its not bad..
Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by nairavsdollars(f): 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
Not just okay. It's the best
Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by sukkot: 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
thats an oxymoron. who has sex with someone they want to break up with ? at the point of breakup you cant stand each others guts

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
Yea

I'll use that opportunity to fvck the hell out of my ex

I'll make her pussy scream in pain till they bleed saliva

As for the tips,i'm gonna flick,chew and bite on them so lovingly that she would crave more and cum in ecstasy

As for her ass,i'm gonna slam them heavily and roughly from behind with my handsome cock.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by northvietnam(m): 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
Very OK just for guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by nNEOo(m): 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
It an avenue for we fvck boiz to turn her breast to URIEL'S

Stretch her pussy so wide that d next guy is targed "OLOKO PIN"
while he calls her "Olobo suckaway" and dump her ass
grin grin grin

#TeamLastBleep grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by TheHistorian(m): 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by obajoey(m): 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
fornicators up n down

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by Laveda(f): 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
Maybe for men, what's the use of breakup sex?!

We are done and all you can think of is screwing me for the last time, except it's on a mutual ground. I don't like the idea. angry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by BabaCommander: 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
Yes! But only if you are a prostitute.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by omogin(f): 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
Stupid people

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by amilak: 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
It's not

1 Like

Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by nightingalee: 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
As long as it is consensual sex.
Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
Depends on the cause of the breakup.

3 Likes

Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by Kraspo(m): 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
If you can have break up sex with your partner that means, you guys were never in a relationship. You were merely enjoying friends with benefits. No responsible adult with engage in sex with someone who has dumped him or her.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
Yes Safiaa come and collect I am not doing again
Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by itiswellandwell: 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lemme learn
Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by Kraspo(m): 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
It is not OK

2 Likes

Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by Safiaa(f): 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
Once its over, its over. We don't need to have sex to verify that. On the woman's part, it'll probably just add unwanted emotions and attachments to the man. She'll start coming back for more, then youll end up being friends with benefits, which is worse. Sometimes you need to end a relationship in a very abrupt and stern way. It disciplines you to never look back.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by Adeoba10(m): 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
Kk
Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by enemyofprogress: 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
Abeg which one is break up sex again? Does it mean taking a break to rest or drink water during sex?pls answer me

5 Likes

Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by Daboomb: 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
BreakUp Sex?

Another invention of Satan the Devil!
angry angry angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by khalids: 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
What on earth is break up sex......you break up with someone, but still go ahead to bleep them.......

What form of madness is that... undecided undecided undecided.....this is how you get stabbed in your sleep

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by jonadaft: 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lol
Foolish people

4 Likes

Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
Goodafternoon Sister please dont forget to go for midweek service this evening
Lawlahdey:
Depends on the cause of the breakup.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Break Up Sex Okay? by cardinalstar091(m): 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
D's world no go beta again o I want to leave D's world n pack to Europe

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Ways To Show A Woman U Love Her! / Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women / 9 Important Independence Lessons Every Girl Should Learn While She 's Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.