Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,551 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:51 PM

How To Fix Itunes Error 3600 - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Fix Itunes Error 3600 (1726 Views)

How To Fix PHED Prepaid Meter ‘rejected’ Error / Looking For Some Motherboards For Ryzen 5 3600 & 3600X / I Buy Bitcoin & Itunes/amazon/steam Wallet Gift Cards Of Any Amount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix Itunes Error 3600 by DebiniWhite: 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
“My iPhone 7 Plus has iTunes Error 3600 upon restoration. Help, please! My screen is stuck on ‘Connect to iTunes’ I don’t know what to do”~ Jade
Re: How To Fix Itunes Error 3600 by sophia779: 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
Hi,

There are several ways by which the iTunes error 3600 can be solved. I have experienced it personally and I will suggest you to get out of the situation with ease.

Here I am going to give you some manual methods that will help you to fix iTunes error 3600 and they includes:

Method 1: Update iTunes to latest version

Method 2: Ensure computer is updated to latest operating system

Method 3: Restart iPhone and computer both

Method 4: Check USB port and cable properly

Method 5: Switch off Firewall and Anti-virus

Method 6: Reset Network Settings

Apart from these, you can go for any third party tool like iOS System Repair that works effectively to get out of the situation. But it is suggested to follow the manual methods first and I am sure that all these steps will help you to resolve iTunes error 3600 on your iPhone/iPad.
See more on: Top 7 Ways To Fix iTunes Error 3600 on iPhone XR/XS/XS Max/8/7
Re: How To Fix Itunes Error 3600 by NylaRose: 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
Fix iTunes Error 3600
Make sure your computer is running on the latest version of iTunes.
Make sure your computer is running on the latest software version.
Try to uninstall or disable the security software of your computer. You should also make sure that your computer has the correct time and date set.
Turn off your computer, then turn it on again. If you get the message when you connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, restart both your iOS device and your computer.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing The Idpm Professional Programme: A Knowledge, Skill & Cert. Upgrade / Are Humans Virus Of The Earth?? / Is It Safe To Buy A Television Set From Konga Or Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.