Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

"I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court (32122 Views)

How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline / Obasanjo Expends N1bn To Resolve Crisis In Ogun Community / Jonathan, Not Dasuki Gave Me N400m – Metuh Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by brightalo17: 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
eagleeye2:

You want to make a scapegoat of Jonathan, the only man that has ever broken through the political ceiling placed by the 'Born to Rule' region?
Like I said elsewhere, the South South is the region holding this country together with the resources from their land. If they like let them fold their hands and let Jonathan be sacrificed like Kenule Saro Wiwa before him.
Left to Buhari and his bigoted brothers from the North, Jonathan will be languishing in a dungeon somewhere.
Don't get it twisted, I simply made you to know that something must start from somewhere.
Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by Origin(f): 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
How we go come do now?
Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by RoyalUc(m): 11:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ehyaah! Sorry! But how could you be broke so soon?

I will advise Metu to go for plea bargain.
This is a bad case. Nobody will testify in your defence.

1 Like

Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 02, 2017
Left for me, I would just arrest this drunkard called Jonathan and sentence all of them to death by Public Execution. Case closed!
Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by sunsewa16: 4:56am On Nov 02, 2017
metuh na mumu,upon say im be lawyer,so all those barking im dey bark those early days of APC na empty barrel im be,that is why my igbo people can't progress politically, they hate to move out of their comfort zone in terms of political skirmishes, and stand to face whatever fortune throws to them,rather the will move camp immediately to become bootlickers,look at fayose and ffk,ever consistent in antagonizing the government, even with fayose knowing that his immunity cover is within arm's to expire, but he never relent throwing shades to buhari, ffk case is now nwanga in igbo parlance but he never bow down or call out Jonathan.
Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 02, 2017
Though Jonathan has good intentions but he was a bad leader
Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by begge: 6:11am On Nov 02, 2017
u go look 4
Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by Chrisbeks: 6:28am On Nov 02, 2017
Kyase:
Arrest the guy abeg.

Go arrest am now
Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by Chrisbeks: 6:29am On Nov 02, 2017
Kyase:
Give me gun and handcuff see na plus T.P and house address.

You no go even reach near him house before snipers go take you out
Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:46am On Nov 02, 2017
NOC1:

is it a big deal for a former president to testify, are there some humans who have grown above the law?
Buhari your cousin is already above the law
Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:48am On Nov 02, 2017
yaki84:

did buhari appeared before justice oputa?
If u get 1billion, give am see whether he wont honour the invite.

Bobo u r talking abt FPON...former president of nigeria!

If u dont like drink boiled SNIPER.
gbam. he might even die this weekend sef, we can always make out time to appear for his burial.
Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by Kennyfancy(m): 10:09am On Nov 02, 2017
NOC1:

is it a big deal for a former president to testify, are there some humans who have grown above the law?
shut up joor,, mumu
Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by Kennyfancy(m): 10:12am On Nov 02, 2017
itsmaleekbaby:

Nairalanders! Please dont fall victim like me.
This guy is a scam. he will collect your card and wont give you data.
BEWARE!!
07066914522 is advertising cheap data on nairaland!
chat me on legit data,, I can sell to u before payment and even give you correct valid ID card
Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:03am On Nov 02, 2017
seguno2:

Babachir the grass cutter of N375 million is Goodluck’s tenure?
Buratai and his multi million dollar mansions in Dubai is Goodluck’s tenure?
Ikoyi apartment of minister and his girlfriend with $43 million is Goodluck’s tenure?
Padded budget is Goodluck’s tenure?
Are you so tired that you cannot reason?
Who did this to you?

If you can't think , then don't quote me...I hate people you can't thinkfor themselves...

Was there corruption in Goodlucks time or not....

This thread is not about Buhari. Is there corruption in this tenure? Yes!

The fact that there was corruption then does not translate to no corrruption now....Then, during Jonathan's time, everybody was stealing left right and centre..Everybody!!
Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by itsmaleekbaby(m): 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
CJIDEX:

May God punish the guy for ripping innocent people of their hard earned money all in the name of cheap data

AMEN!! the guy even went ahead and block all my lines. But i will teach him lesson. Going to ogun state for him.
Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by itsmaleekbaby(m): 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
seunmohmoh:
u don enter one chance...pele...they should be banned

yes O! i have my own data person but i just said i should try him... i will go to Ogun State for him. he wont try it again..lol
Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by nelcliff(m): 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
Kyase:
1billion naira

You? 1Billion Naira?
Are you too a formal President?
At where?
I guess in ur school or street.. Right?

Come oooo.. Why u make me laugh sef 4 comments where I come read and leave...
Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by Kyase(m): 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
nelcliff:

You? 1Billion Naira?
Are you too a formal President?
At where?
I guess in ur school or street.. Right?

Come oooo.. Why u make me laugh sef 4 comments where I come read and leave...
Dey there na.
You know wether i be obj or babangida?

1 Like

Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by seunmohmoh(f): 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
itsmaleekbaby:

yes O! i have my own data person but i just said i should try him... i will go to Ogun State for him. he wont try it again..lol
i almost did it
Re: "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court by Leiman100(m): 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
seguno2:

Are you okay?
Or did you just take vacation from your senses briefly?
Maybe you simply don’t know what you are talking about and want to exhibit your ignorance for all to see.
you just displayed your own stupidity and ignorance for all to see, nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Buhari Got House Leader Job For Gbajabiamila - Vanguard / El-rufai, Yahaya Bello And Bindow Dancing 'shaku Shaku' At APC Convention(watch) / Lagos Steps Up Action On Alternatives As Okada Ban Takes Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.