Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

How to become a quickteller pay point agent - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to become a quickteller pay point agent (3804 Views)

Pos Pay Point / Please Help How Do I Contact Quickteller Customer Care Service / Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to become a quickteller pay point agent by odionibhadode(m): 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
Quickteller paypoint
Re: How to become a quickteller pay point agent by odionibhadode(m): 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
Quickteller paypoint agents are getting more interested...December don come... Money don come...

Become agent today and start sharing your testimony

QUICKTELLER PAYPOINT NA EM PAY PASS

for more enquiries call

Chika (Enugu state) 07034959398

VITALIS (Anambra state) 08062946994

Re: How to become a quickteller pay point agent by Promxy94(m): 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
What about port Harcourt contacts?
Re: How to become a quickteller pay point agent by azibatoreal(m): 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
can i become an agent in yenegua
Re: How to become a quickteller pay point agent by odionibhadode(m): 6:05am On Nov 09, 2017
You can become agent any where because we have agents in all states.
but when we already have a quickteller agent around you, then we can't make you agent again.
Except you have a shop in another location where there is no quickteller agent... When we are done with Nigeria we will move across to kenya....

Did I answer your question or you are still not clear?

Quickteller policy is that 2agent can't be in same place otherwise it can cause dispute BTW both agents

Re: How to become a quickteller pay point agent by odionibhadode(m): 6:08am On Nov 09, 2017
It's strictly for business people and shop owners and not for individuals....
Because we need agents to be transacting steadily.....

Re: How to become a quickteller pay point agent by odionibhadode(m): 6:08am On Nov 09, 2017
It's strictly for business people and shop owners and not for individuals....
Because we need agents to be transacting steadily.....

Re: How to become a quickteller pay point agent by kennypoju(m): 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
Am interested i stay in abeokuta obantoko
Re: How to become a quickteller pay point agent by odionibhadode(m): 1:00am On Nov 13, 2017
REGISTRATION IS FREE!!!
AGENT REQUIREMENTS ::
**agent must definitely have a retail outlet as in small business enterprise or a shop
**Must own a smart phone, laptop or desktop
**Must have one of the following: drivers license, voters card, national identity card or international passport.
**A utility bill either bedc, waste management or store rentage receipt, to confirm your shop address..
**A passport photograph
And a guarantor passport photograph
**A valid email address
**A valid phone number
If your business is registered your CAC photocopy for business name
But if not, you use your real name for registration.

In the process of activation, quick teller create an electronic wallet for you and send you pin for log in. That's why you need a valid email address..
In every business, there is a capital... So you need to pay a minimum of 5000 to interswitch account to fund your wallet which is refer to as start up capital.... Remember!! Don't get it wrong, registration is free the money you are paying is still your money and not ours. The money is what you will use to start business. So your wallet will be funded with the 5000.
Registration form will be sent to your email address. Print and fill carefully then scan and send back to me..
Please we need agents that will be transacting ooooo and its strictly for business not for individual..
I will attach a file as an example

BANK: FIRST BANK
BANK NAME: INTERSWITCH FINANCIAL INCLUSION SERVICES LIMITED
ACCOUNT NO: 3096902289

Your account will be activated by 5, or 6days maximum, 7days then you are good to go.

If you are interested you can call CHIKA ON 07034959398

While VITALIS ON 08062946994
Re: How to become a quickteller pay point agent by odionibhadode(m): 2:31am On Nov 14, 2017
This is a clear picture of quickteller paypoint platform on a smart phone device

Re: How to become a quickteller pay point agent by odionibhadode(m): 2:35am On Nov 14, 2017
And for jamb procedure

1 Share

Re: How to become a quickteller pay point agent by lecturerdabo(m): 11:57am On Nov 14, 2017
A
Re: How to become a quickteller pay point agent by odionibhadode(m): 3:16am On Nov 17, 2017
SAMPLE OF QUICKTELLER RECEIPT BOOKLET

It is advised that quickteller agent print this kind of booklet to enable them issue receipt for customers for easy sales... as we don't produce the receipt booklet anymore due to its cost.

Re: How to become a quickteller pay point agent by opomulero101(m): 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
Am located at lagos,how much will i earn monthly at least.
Re: How to become a quickteller pay point agent by okunlove(f): 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
Am interested,how do I go about it
Re: How to become a quickteller pay point agent by Dreamflyin(m): 7:51am On May 06, 2018
aa

(1) (Reply)

RMBN Stockbrokers Sees Growth In Nigeria’s Cement Sector / See The Fifty Naira Trending Online / (photos)inside Of Nigeria Brewery(ama Brewery Ngwo Enugu)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.