Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Investor's Avenue - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investor's Avenue (1275 Views)

4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex With BQ In Creek Avenue Court Lekki For Sale / Another Avenue To Earn Extra Cash Online / Sports/Events Viewing Center - An Investor Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investor's Avenue by muyinet: 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
We are a group of professional Binary Options Traders and we deliver! It's as simple as that...Take this opportunity today and you'll be glad you did.

Investment options:

Minimum Investment is 100 usd
Maximum...No limit

Return on Investment is 20% 30 WORKING days Days.

It has being working and still works...take advantage NOW! and call or whatsapp on +2349084227891
Re: Investor's Avenue by muyinet: 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
CALL TODAY
Re: Investor's Avenue by miccoa: 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
I can't trust any trader with my hard earn money anymore i will rather continue to enjoy my 2% income of my deposit on tradeemirate .com
with that i can be sure of regular income even while sleeping let my money work for me
Re: Investor's Avenue by muyinet: 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
The opportunity is still open and you can trust us with your money...we are dependable.
Re: Investor's Avenue by muyinet: 7:03am On Aug 20, 2018
Invest today and be happy
Re: Investor's Avenue by muyinet: 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
Join us on whatsapp here +2349084227891 for the followings:
Free Trading Signals on Forex/ Binary Options
Investment Opportunities
Account Management Opportunities

Add us and let's discuss details!...You can actually make more money !...Yes be a part of the winning team today!
Re: Investor's Avenue by muyinet: 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
Join the group today!
Re: Investor's Avenue by muyinet: 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
Good day Sir/Ma, We are Forex & Binary Options Traders, we humbly invites your amiable self to be a part of a group of profit-making investors, traders and would-be-traders who earns passive income on their idle money.

Pls, Join us on whatsapp here +2349084227891 for the followings:
FREE Trading Signals on Forex/ Binary Options
INVESTMENT Opportunities
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT Opportunities
TRAINING on how to trade like a pro on online Forex and binary Options
Let your idle money work for you!

Add us and let's discuss details!...You can actually make more money !...Yes be a part of the winning team today!

Re: Investor's Avenue by ReppingLocals(f): 5:48am On Sep 03, 2018
Dear Friends,

Do You Desire To Invest, Get Back To Us Urgently After Reading This!!!

Our core Business is Financial Assets Management. We have long-term viable and profitable Investment with success guarantee.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment Capital is by investing in Currency Exchange Market with no hassle, backed with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.

This is a wise counsel you must heed to if you must invest and save for the future. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your Initial Capital back and continue with your available returns accrued.
No risk attached. Fail Proof Investment with hard success blueprints.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise we can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Please I only schedule a meet with serious prospective clients with ready Investment Capital for on the spot investment.

Kind Regards.

Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: Investor's Avenue by muyinet: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2018
Good day Sir/Ma, We are Forex & Binary Options Traders, we humbly invites your amiable self to be a part of a group of profit-making investors, traders and would-be-traders who earns passive income on their idle money.

Pls, Join us on whatsapp here +2349084227891 for the followings:
FREE Trading Signals on Forex/ Binary Options
INVESTMENT Opportunities
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT Opportunities
TRAINING on how to trade like a pro on online Forex and binary Options
Let your idle money work for you!

Add us https:///4duknw1Blk00d7CaEqkmnl and let's discuss details!...You can actually make more money !...Yes be a part of the winning team today!
See our Profit for today 05/09/2018

Re: Investor's Avenue by muyinet: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
Join us
Re: Investor's Avenue by muyinet: 8:38am On Feb 21, 2020
Joins us today for a profitable trading experience....we are experienced traders and our past records speaks for us

Join us on our whatsapp group for free trading signals, investment opportunities in Forex and Binary Options trading today

https:///4duknw1Blk00d7CaEqkmnl

+2349084227891
Re: Investor's Avenue by muyinet: 8:43am On Feb 21, 2020
Remember we are
Experienced Traders
Reliable
Dependable
We keep to our promise
We deliver on agreed schedule
We protect your capital at all cost
Your capital is 100% safe with us
Your ROI is paid on or before the due date

Join the winning team

https:///4duknw1Blk00d7CaEqkmnl
Re: Investor's Avenue by muyinet: 11:07am On Feb 21, 2020
Join the winning team today to be part of the success story
Re: Investor's Avenue by muyinet: 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
What are you still waiting for?

(1) (Reply)

Online Shopping Stores: Invest In Miropass A-mart And Get Daily Return Of Invest / Make More Than $1 Daily / Join The 7 Days Financial Challenge To Earn At Least 70,000 Naira In 7 Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.