Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) (41663 Views)

Thief Loses His Memory In Delta As Electricity Shock Him While Stealing. Photos / SARS Officials Arrest Sales Girls In Anambra For Stealing (Photos) / Young Men Stripped Unclad In Bayelsa And Paraded Round Town For Stealing (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by naaija: 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
Futo Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing, Brutalized By The School’s Military Outfit, Xboys.....

A student of the Federal University of Technology Owerri, Imo State, has been brutalized by the school’s military outfit, Xboys.

According to reports, some female students residing in New Orleans Lodge, Eziobodo, had called on the Xboys that their phones were stolen overnight.

It was gathered that their description of the thief matched that of a male student, who was subsequently apprehended and beaten up. It was later discovered that he was innocent.

http://www.naaija.com/2017/11/futo-see-how-military-dealt-with-wrongly-accused-student/

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by HungerBAD: 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
Damn.

Even the real military don't lick somebody like TomTom, the way these guys licked this student.

If this innocent guy is a cultist,and tomorrow he leads his gangs to unleash mayhem on both the accuser,and the paramilitary outfit, we will be shouting.

But look at him.

Nobody deserves to be treated this way. To the brutalized guy,you have my blessings to handle them in anyway you deem fit.

People should be held accountable for their deeds.

165 Likes 10 Shares

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by python1: 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
So, op, who was wrong? The security men who punished the described suspect or the students who wrongly described the suspect?

3 Likes

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lawless country with lawless individuals

11 Likes

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by eddieguru(m): 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by doyouknowjohnny: 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
That's what happens when the wrong people wield power..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by spartoo: 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
If na me ehn.. Dem go go down one by one I swear to Lord Lugard

angry

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
The only way someone can torture me like this is if my soul has left my body, I'd rather we continue the scuffle together in the other world..... angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by lelvin(m): 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
Haba
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by mazimee(m): 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
That's how innocent people are killed with jungle justice

5 Likes

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by romeoetin(m): 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
It's false.. No such thing happened in Futo
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by TyDimplez: 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
The xboys dont investigate things first?... Mtchew
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by chibabe259(f): 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
python1:
So, op, who was wrong? The security men who punished the described suspect or the students who wrongly described the suspect?

Lekwanu ajuju.

2 Likes

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by babablogger: 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
If I was the FUTO student i will find each and everyone one of them and hack them to tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Curvinus(m): 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
this some fvcked up shii

1 Like

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by rhonard(m): 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
this is wrong, this is not beating, it is called battered

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by GCFR95(m): 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
We condemn the whites for having Halloween...Are we not more barbaric than them, just see the brutality.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Johnbosco77(m): 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
OMG this is too bad.....
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Ksslib(m): 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
What??

x-what? Not even the military sef. Just a group of frustrated idiots who think six-packs and average muscles give them lordship over their fellow students. This should be the equivalent of Uniben's now defunct Man o War who were taught a very good lesson by hall 3 boys.

God!!! I swear no bagga can try this shiiiit with me. I don't care if you're the Undertaker or Great Khali, two of us will die that day. wtf!! Just take a look at that guy's back. I will never be able to look myself in the mirror again if a group of rascals try this shiiiit with me and I don't take atleast half of them down...

Useless country where every rascal wants to be Lord.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by MrImole: 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
This should be discouraged!
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by mhizsuzzy(f): 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
Funny enough when little power is given to we Nigerians we behave like mad ppl

If nah army now that did these stuff to the xmen internet no go hear word but see what they have done with the same power giving to them......

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
both the xmen oh, the students that wrongly accused him ohh, the real thief oh

may heavy duty karma wreck havoc on them

8 Likes

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Cruz40(m): 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
This is Man inhumanity to Man
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by masada: 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
dats some crazy ish rite there

for wat nah
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Cuteamigo1(m): 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
if not for our broken system ehh. this guy for don bcome rich man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by JoeMaddog: 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
Tomorrow these ones will come online and accuse the military of jungle justice.
Lawless society where anyone with little power thinks only of how to intimidate those below him/her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
X boys ke, I thought it used to be man o war.
Person don dey old sha

3 Likes

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by wizod(m): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
If d innocent guy got such treatment how will d prime suspect be treated? Maybe they will skin him alive

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by hanassholesolo: 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
python1:

That looks to me like a Moral Dilemma.
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by HealthWealthy(m): 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
This is really disturbing
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by wintersnow(m): 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
The names giving to school lodges just sounds funny..
- New Orleans lodge
-Prison break lodge
- House of batiatus lodge
- suicide junction lodge
Re: X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) by donstan18: 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
Frustration everywhere!!!!

Security men looking for where to vent their frustration and anger!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo / Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) / Man Caught On Camera Stealing Fish At Work, Puts It Inside His Trouser (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.