Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Francis Dzogbetsi Names His Son "Google" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Francis Dzogbetsi Names His Son "Google" (18178 Views)

DJ 4kerty Names His Dog 'Tacha', Zlatan Ibile Reacts / Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python / Zion Ayo-Balogun: Wizkid Names His 3rd Baby Boy With Jada Pollock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Dzogbetsi Names His Son "Google" by omoiyalayi(m): 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
What if I name my Firefox or SoundCloud
Re: Francis Dzogbetsi Names His Son "Google" by MrHenshaw: 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
britzreus:
Kumawood producer and director, Francis Dzogbetsi popularly known Nebu Ur’ Majesty has shocked fans and caused a stir on social media after he named his 3-week old son after the world’s largest search engine, Google.

During the naming ceremony of the 21-day old cute boy, Francis decided to name his son after Google.

He went on to christen his son, Google Ahmed Banda to the admiration of all the well-wishers and family members who were at the gathering.

Many people have reacted to the name as it has started gaining attention on social media.

Some people argued that even Americans had not named their children after the search engine.

See photos of baby Google below;

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/ghanaian-movie-producer-names-son-google/

Nice one from a lovely dad.
Instagram,facebook,twitter,Skype loading..........
Re: Francis Dzogbetsi Names His Son "Google" by marooh: 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
Nothing wrong with that!
Hoping to hear from bing father angry
Re: Francis Dzogbetsi Names His Son "Google" by Techbmc(m): 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
funny him oooo to name the son that
Re: Francis Dzogbetsi Names His Son "Google" by Infajay(m): 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
grin where is Google keyboard
Re: Francis Dzogbetsi Names His Son "Google" by columbus007(m): 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
So d second one go be microsoft, ode ni man yi,bt kokon mi sha undecided
Re: Francis Dzogbetsi Names His Son "Google" by Saviouranking127(m): 10:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
Elmojiid:
nawa oo...notin we no go see or hear, na which one be google nw

Then google it!
Re: Francis Dzogbetsi Names His Son "Google" by mubeela(m): 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
4 say na girl, niggaz will always wanna browse. To much browsing can cause error 404
Re: Francis Dzogbetsi Names His Son "Google" by toprealman: 11:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
HelenBee:
Someone should name his son Nairaland.
lala will not name his yet to be acquired pet snake that not to talk a human being.

1 Like

Re: Francis Dzogbetsi Names His Son "Google" by Hezzazzi909: 11:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lol Dat man wicked abeg shocked
Re: Francis Dzogbetsi Names His Son "Google" by Twrecks(m): 12:12am On Nov 02, 2017
That child must to sabi oo
Re: Francis Dzogbetsi Names His Son "Google" by kennysam91: 12:45am On Nov 02, 2017
Naming ceremony on top ;on 3 of this month I'm doing naming ceremony 4 my self (those name are WhatsApp is my surname y my other names is Gmail, YouTube etc) pls wen coming make sure you bring this invitation along smiley grin
Re: Francis Dzogbetsi Names His Son "Google" by Tinyemeka(m): 5:00am On Nov 02, 2017
I'm sorry. Can he do that?

I thought the word 'Google' was copyrighted?
Re: Francis Dzogbetsi Names His Son "Google" by Peejoeee(m): 7:22am On Nov 02, 2017
HelenBee:
Someone should name his son Nairaland.

Na only girls � you go born?
Re: Francis Dzogbetsi Names His Son "Google" by Hardamz(m): 8:37am On Nov 02, 2017
mrMeen:
dear future son make I kuku give you a list of name to choose from

1. playstore bashir ajayi.
2. safari chukuemeka badmus.
3. bing yakubu musa.

this names are non-negotiable dear son so choose one.
grin
mrMeen:
dear future son make I kuku give you a list of name to choose from

1. playstore bashir ajayi.
2. safari chukuemeka badmus.
3. bing yakubu musa.

this names are non-negotiable dear son so choose one.
Re: Francis Dzogbetsi Names His Son "Google" by Gkemz: 8:49am On Nov 02, 2017
The subsequent children will be named after Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp and 2go
Re: Francis Dzogbetsi Names His Son "Google" by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 02, 2017
eleojo23:
Finally, Google now has a human form.
I can now boldly tell people to go and "ask Google" and if they ask "where is Google?" I will tell them "He is in Ghana"

So that boy should better become a genius...or we will strip him of the name and replace it with a lesser search engine like Altavista.

You are an old guy to have known Altavista
Re: Francis Dzogbetsi Names His Son "Google" by Wheezdom(m): 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
*Google in primary 1* teacher: where ar ur assignments?? Pupils: ask google
Re: Francis Dzogbetsi Names His Son "Google" by holatin(m): 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
Person dey bear whitehead,drinkwater,etc
lolz
Re: Francis Dzogbetsi Names His Son "Google" by Blessingeroma(f): 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
Firefox

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Mike Ezuruonye / #BBNaija: Debie Rise Shares Throwback Picture / Kate Henshaw Warns People That Advertise On Her Instagram Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.