Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Tammy Abraham Assures England Chiefs Over Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tammy Abraham Assures England Chiefs Over Nigeria (377 Views)

World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. / Tammy Abraham Tells England FA He Remains Available For Selection / Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tammy Abraham Assures England Chiefs Over Nigeria by MrRitchie: 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
Latest report on the Chelsea FC striker Tammy Abraham who's currently on loan at Swansea City

The 20yo striker as denied a report circulating on the media that he has changed allegiance to represent Nigeria instead of England.

According to the report

Chelsea Tammy Abraham is ready to stick with England.

On-loan with Swansea City, Abraham also qualifies for Nigeria and was wanted by the Super Eagles.

However, The Times says Abraham, 20, has told senior FA chiefs that he is committed to England.

Abraham has won 13 caps for England Under-21s and is willing to wait for a senior call-up rather than joining Nigeria.

The striker is in line for an England call ahead of this month's friendlies against Brazil and Germany.

Abraham denied claims he was pushing for a Nigeria switch back in September.

"Contrary to reports in the media today I would like to clarify that I have not agreed to switch my national team allegiance," said Abraham.

"I can confirm I met the President of the NFF after our last game against Tottenham at Wembley on Saturday given he is a friend of my father.

"However, any suggestion that I have made a decision to change my international representation is incorrect and wide of the mark.

"I have informed The FA that I remain available for selection for England."

Read more http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/chelsea-striker-tammy-abraham-assures-england-chiefs-over-nigeria-attempts-4206006#DTicMMt860BEukJt.99

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Speaks In Premier League Teams Chances Of Winning Champions League / Fifa Bans 3 Football Officials For Life To Address Wide Spread Of Corruption / Arsene Wenger To Be Replaced By Dutchman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.