Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:22 AM

See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire (13381 Views)

How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) / See Hot Bikini Photos Of The Model Claiming She Is Pregnant With Future 6th Kid / [must See] Hot Photos Of Lady In Braless See-through Outfit At BET Awards Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by iluvdonjazzy: 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
See d Hot Photos

Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by Israel17: 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
This ain't dwarf, check the hand

7 Likes

Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by iluvdonjazzy: 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
more

Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by MrWondah(m): 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
This type go too good for bed o. Chair see ukwu. But my d.ick go come out for her mouth

4 Likes

Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by Josephjnr(m): 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
Anyhow you look,just expose your body as far as you can and you will be known as slayer of theokoles, I mean,you will be known as slay queen.

9 Likes

Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by ReorxTohGan(m): 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
sweet!!!..she kinda looks like dej loaf

2 Likes

Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by makydebbie(f): 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dwarf with the long legs? undecided
She's beautiful and sexy. kiss
On NL, every lady who looks good is a slayqueen. Overused word. undecided

8 Likes

Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
Jeez!!
Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by AryEmber(f): 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
She Was Called That Because Of Her Exposed Skin

2 Likes

Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by olaleks007(m): 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
How many times do I want to see this picture

Shey somebody cannot be dwarf and sexy again ni

1 Like

Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by Dasherz(f): 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
damn the camel toe in da second pic shocked shocked
Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by makydebbie(f): 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
AryEmber:
She Was Called That Because Of Her Exposed Skin
So anybody who expose skin na slayqueen. God is good. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by bentlywills(m): 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
NL no get news again angry
Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dasherz:
damn the camel toe in da second pic shocked shocked
for men's eyes only cheesy
Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by Dasherz(f): 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
zenmaster:

for men's eyes only cheesy

smiley smiley smileyfeed ur eyes on it well
Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by LuvU2: 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
shocked This one don pass dwarf level
Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
She's not a dwarf

She's actually 5' ish but appears small in pictures

2 Likes

Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:

She's not a dwarf grin

She is 5' something, can't remember
She tend to appear small in pictures

1 Like

Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dasherz:

smiley smiley smileyfeed ur eyes on it well
not on yours? grin
Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by makydebbie(f): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
Jigba:

She's not a dwarf grin

She is 5' something, can't remember
She tend to appear small in pictures
Don't mind this people jare. grin
How can you call Akin and Pawpaw dwarf and call this babe same? undecided
How's you today my sweetheart? kiss
Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by danieljessy: 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dwarf slay queen op u no get sense o grin

2 Likes

Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by dollyjoy(f): 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
Why do people especially men celebrate nudity sef, it's actually disgusting. There is nothing as dignifying than dressing decently.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Don't mind this people jare. grin
How can you call Akin and Pawpaw dwarf and call this babe same? undecided
How's you today my sweetheart? kiss

I'm doing great desr, and you? smiley
Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by Dasherz(f): 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
zenmaster:

not on yours? grin

Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by makydebbie(f): 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
Jigba:

I'm doing great desr, and you? smiley
Same dear, see you around since you don't want to carry me to Germany and stay with you. angry
Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by Adaumunocha(f): 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
She missed dwarfism... She's lucky and pretty
Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Same dear, see you around since you don't want to carry me to Germany and stay with you. angry

grin grin you are always invited dear, lol
Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by makydebbie(f): 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
Jigba:

grin grin you are always invited dear, lol
Oya send flight ticket. kiss
Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by naijaboiy: 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
Tall dwarf. undecided
Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by naijaboiy: 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
dollyjoy:
Why do people especially men celebrate nudity sef, it's actually disgusting. There is nothing as dignifying than dressing decently.
You don’t even know the difference between being nude and dressing indecently. You just want to talk. Besides where is the celebration here?

2 Likes

Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by Dxina(f): 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
naijaboiy:
Tall dwarf. undecided
1000 likes for u
Re: See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Oya send flight ticket. kiss

No p tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] / Naked Challenge Begins Due To Corona Virus Lockdown (photos) / How True Is "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.