Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 (266825 Views)

Seplat Graduate Trainee Invitation / Seplat Petroleum Development Company 2018 Graduate Scheme / Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by AaronOwjay(m): 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
Anyone gotten any news yet at all? Or is anyone on the inside that can help some brothers and sisters out? Biko pls
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by fifithedoll: 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
Did anyone get any call today
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by dalhjana: 1:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
fifithedoll:
Did anyone get any call today
No. What's the call about?
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Chematrix(m): 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2020
Any update from Seplat Petroleum/ANOH Gas please pertaining to the 2019 December recruitment test??...
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by fifithedoll: 1:07am On Feb 08, 2020
dalhjana:

No. What's the call about?
no just wondering if there’s any update
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Williamsxploitz: 5:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
I think we might need to call them o... I would tomorrow. Does anybody still have their number?
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by simplebb: 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
Williamsxploitz:
I think we might need to call them o... I would tomorrow. Does anybody still have their number?

The last time I called (Jan 9th), the lady that picked the call said no updates yet from Seplat and once they give the go-ahead, they will invite people for AC. The narrative might have changed though.

The number to call is in the mail that invited us for test.

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Chematrix(m): 11:43am On Feb 10, 2020
I tried those lines but no one is picking.
Let's keep our fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by AaronOwjay(m): 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
Abeg does anyone know anyone inside that they can ask to find out how far? Because we wrote that test almost three months ago now, and frankly I don't think we were more than 100 people that wrote the test. Sifting through who will go through or not should not be hard since it is a computer based test with instant results. I don't understand what the hold up is about.
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by simplebb: 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
AaronOwjay:
Abeg does anyone know anyone inside that they can ask to find out how far? Because we wrote that test almost three months ago now, and frankly I don't think we were more than 100 people that wrote the test. Sifting through who will go through or not should not be hard since it is a computer based test with instant results. I don't understand what the hold up is about.

The names are ready long time ago.

The delay is from Seplat. Anytime they are ready, they will call us.

It is going to 3 months now and the wait is tiring.
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by AaronOwjay(m): 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
simplebb:

The names are ready long time ago.

The delay is from Seplat. Anytime they are ready, they will call us.

It is going to 3 months now and the wait is tiring.

Na wa so wait was that all there was to it? Like from there next thing is offer letter?
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by simplebb: 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2020
AaronOwjay:

Na wa so wait was that all there was to it? Like from there next thing is offer letter?

Lol, I love your question.

According to the info I got, there is still assessment centre (which should be final stage (subject to changes) ) before medical/offer letter issuance.

What is stalling the assessment centre is Seplat (I guess operational issues, like ensuring things/structure in ANOH are well in place before reaching out) to candidates.
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by King0071: 8:23am On Mar 11, 2020
I pray we get called soon. The wait has been long.
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by ojadetayo(m): 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
AaronOwjay:

We were more than 100 though. Don't know the range but definitely more than 100.

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Baselm: 2:09pm On May 17, 2020
ANOH has sent out invitations for assessment centre, endeavour to check your mails

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by AaronOwjay(m): 2:33pm On May 17, 2020
Abeg anyone know how much the salary is for those that have current jobs so we know what to consider to take this seriously. The speed of the process and poor communication is already a bad sign.
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by simplebb: 2:40pm On May 17, 2020
AaronOwjay:
Abeg anyone know how much the salary is for those that have current jobs so we know what to consider to take this seriously. The speed of the process and poor communication is already a bad sign.

Getting salary figures won't be easy for now as this will be the first set of GT Anoh is taking. Poor communication was due to some internal delay at Seplat and not HCP's fault.

ANOH is a JV between NGC and Seplat so be sure the pay will be okay at start (They might adopt Seplat pay model or NGC or new payment modalities).

If you ace the test, then take the AC serious.

Ciao.

3 Likes

Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by King0071: 2:49pm On May 17, 2020
Baselm:
ANOH has sent out invitations for assessment centre, endeavour to check your mails

Confirmed . Saw it.

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by ojadetayo(m): 3:32pm On May 17, 2020
Also, got the mail.

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by ojadetayo(m): 3:33pm On May 17, 2020
What dates are your ACs on?

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Baselm: 4:54pm On May 17, 2020
ojadetayo:
What dates are your ACs on?
2nd of June

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by ojadetayo(m): 6:37pm On May 17, 2020
Baselm:
2nd of June
OK. I've heard 1st and 2nd of June. Are there any other dates?
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by AaronOwjay(m): 3:46pm On May 18, 2020
ojadetayo:

OK.
I've heard 1st and 2nd of June.
Are there any other dates?

Mine is on the 4th of June
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by AaronOwjay(m): 3:48pm On May 18, 2020
simplebb:

Getting salary figures won't be easy for now as this will be the first set of GT Anoh is taking. Poor communication was due to some internal delay at Seplat and not HCP's fault.

ANOH is a JV between NGC and Seplat so be sure the pay will be okay at start (They might adopt Seplat pay model or NGC or new payment modalities).

If you ace the test, then take the AC serious.

Ciao.

So does anyone know what the pay models are for Seplat or NGC?

And would it be possible to negotiate rank as well? Especially for some of us that have been working full time in major companies for almost two years now but are currently being lured by the promise of closing by 4pm and more money?

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Williamsxploitz: 4:08pm On May 18, 2020
Who said the closing time would be by 4?

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by simplebb: 7:05pm On May 18, 2020
AaronOwjay:

So does anyone know what the pay models are for Seplat or NGC?

And would it be possible to negotiate rank as well? Especially for some of us that have been working full time in major companies for almost two years now but are currently being lured by the promise of closing by 4pm and more money?

Negotiate rank No, not possible.... This is Graduate Trainee bro, if you like get 3 yrs experience it doesn't count with pay or rank, simply put, this is an entry level position. Infact you get same pay with someone who has 0 yr work experience...

Please who informed you closing is by 4 ...also about pay model, don't be worked up with this issue (they might not adopt the two model up there).... just know you will be fine.
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by AaronOwjay(m): 2:53pm On May 20, 2020
simplebb:

Negotiate rank No, not possible.... This is Graduate Trainee bro, if you like get 3 yrs experience it doesn't count with pay or rank, simply put, this is an entry level position. Infact you get same pay with someone who has 0 yr work experience...

Please who informed you closing is by 4 ...also about pay model, don't be worked up with this issue (they might not adopt the two model up there).... just know you will be fine.

LMAO where I work at the moment closing time is a myth. So me saying closing by 4 is basically me hoping to see where there are some considerations for work life balance.

And I am asking about the pay because if it is not up to double of my current earnings then it might not be worth it. But oh well.
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by pasav: 3:56pm On May 20, 2020
Seplat salary for the last GT intake was 9million gross
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by pasav: 4:08pm On May 20, 2020
And NGC is a subsidiary of NNPC, so their GTs are paid based on NNPC salary scale
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by ojadetayo(m): 10:03pm On May 20, 2020
pasav:
And NGC is a subsidiary of NNPC, so their GTs are paid based on NNPC salary scale
Is Seplat handling all their recruitment or NGC also has its own recruitment?
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by kingsmecca(m): 10:18pm On May 20, 2020
Someone said the mail is not from HCP, that it's fake. We don't know what to believe again, who has the sample of the mail let see?
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by AaronOwjay(m): 5:35pm On May 21, 2020
kingsmecca:
Someone said the mail is not from HCP, that it's fake. We don't know what to believe again, who has the sample of the mail let see?

I can assure you it is legit. If you were selected you would have also gotten a call from someone from HCP.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 / List Of Genuine And Proven Recruitment Agencies. / How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.