Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Airtel Is Stealing From Me (PICS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Airtel Is Stealing From Me (PICS) (1016 Views)

This online ashawo girl want to finish me. Pics / After Sleeping with me, See what my boyfriend is Saying about me (pics) / Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Is Stealing From Me (PICS) by Mission2prosper: 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
Please help me airtel has been stealing from me by autosubscribing me to their useless sms services and deducting my credit. I called their customer care but one tired sounding woman was telling me i must have subscribed to the services i felt like slapping her

Lalasticlala please help me spread the word. I didn't sign up for any of these services or any service at all.

Re: Airtel Is Stealing From Me (PICS) by Mission2prosper: 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
Seee angry

My small credit i am managing cry

Re: Airtel Is Stealing From Me (PICS) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
I still think glo is worse. Very useless network.
Re: Airtel Is Stealing From Me (PICS) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lol op there is a code to deactivate all other SMS service..
Re: Airtel Is Stealing From Me (PICS) by Mission2prosper: 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
Tahra:
I still think glo is worse. Very useless network.
My credit is just going like that. I dont even know what to do. They should be a way to curb the excesses of this telecom companies.
Re: Airtel Is Stealing From Me (PICS) by Mission2prosper: 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Lol op there is a code to deactivate all other SMS service..
I have been deactivating them one by one. But what about the credit that has been deducted. I could wake up tommorrow and get another message that I have subscribed to another service. Imagine if they do these to 100k customers every day.
Re: Airtel Is Stealing From Me (PICS) by SPRINDID(m): 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
report to ncc by calling 622 call is free
Re: Airtel Is Stealing From Me (PICS) by ranmoor: 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
They showed me pepper... I had to call them to cancel what I did not subscribe !
Re: Airtel Is Stealing From Me (PICS) by ranmoor: 10:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
Mission2prosper:
I have been deactivating them one by one. But what about the credit that has been deducted. I could wake up tommorrow and get another message that I have subscribed to another service. Imagine if they do these to 100k customers every day.

That Airtel 1 subscription is stubborn, it will not be deactivated until u call their customer care.
Me that I hardly read text from service providers, they clear my money this past October
Re: Airtel Is Stealing From Me (PICS) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
Mine is even worse .Even after calling Cc I'm still get Live football updates and notifications. I don't even know what to do again.
Re: Airtel Is Stealing From Me (PICS) by Mission2prosper: 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
ranmoor:

That Airtel 1 subscription is stubborn, it will not be deactivated until u call their customer care.
Me that I hardly read text from service providers, they clear my money this past October
Immediately i called ccarei got another message that i had been subscribed to another service. Plus the fact they have been frustrating me with their poir network.

I almost go find transformer to hug.
Re: Airtel Is Stealing From Me (PICS) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
Mission2prosper:
My credit is just going like that. I dont even know what to do. They should be a way to curb the excesses of this telecom companies.
I think you should try what sprîndid suggested.
Re: Airtel Is Stealing From Me (PICS) by chynie: 10:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
Are you a learner?
If it's your biz line then port to other network, u will retain your number but df network.
If is not your biz line, throw the SIM away, and buy another Airtel SIM if u still like them.
Their SIM is free + 500 card

1 Like

Re: Airtel Is Stealing From Me (PICS) by Mission2prosper: 10:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
Tahra:
I think you should try what sprîndid suggested.
I will call them during working hours tomorrow. But I seriously doubt their ability to punish this telecom companies. If they were known to be effective Airtel wont be trying this kind of daylight robbery. From this thread it is clear I am not the only victim of this
Re: Airtel Is Stealing From Me (PICS) by betty616(f): 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
Eyaaa. I once worked as a CC Agent for them. Cos the services are much, it'll be difficult for an Agent to take his / her time to deactivate them one by one considering how many minutes they have to wrap up a particular call. The codes for deactivation doesn't work too. You either call a CCAgent with an extremely friendly tone and plead with that person to help you deactivate them one by one. Some will tell you they've done it just to send you away when they've not done anything. Second option - port to another network

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Is Stealing From Me (PICS) by giftbaby3030(f): 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
The best for you is to port to another network.

(1) (Reply)

Prof Ifapohunda Akanji AKA ODI Dollars. Solution To Financier Problems.. Free / Who Has The Best Data Subscription At The Moment? / Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Chioma (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.