Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,384 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black (6408 Views)

CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This / If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About / China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Ahasco(m): 10:39am On Nov 03, 2017
how do you know God Almighty is white? have you seen him?
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by AgentOfAllah: 10:43am On Nov 03, 2017
Martinez19:
humans didn't descend from apes. Apes and humans share a common ancestor. That's evolution.

Cc. Hati13
Humans are apes
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by AgentOfAllah: 10:44am On Nov 03, 2017
Jupxter:

Humans descendants of apes, why did this evolution stop so suddenly and didn't continue till this day?
Why do you think evolution has stopped?
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 03, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

Why do you think evolution has stopped?

It's simple, it hasn't, people should buy monkeys, place them in cages, so they can turn to a cute babies. It saves the money that could have been spent on a wife and hospital bills.
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by AgentOfAllah: 11:04am On Nov 03, 2017
Jupxter:

It's simple, it hasn't, people should buy monkeys, place them in cages, so they can turn to a cute babies. It saves the money that could have been spent on a wife and hospital bills.

But what you've described is miracle, not evolution. I agree that miracles have stopped working... To be sure, their expiry coincided with the advent of cameras. As for evolution, there is not a single claim which states that monkeys turn into humans. That's just a crass misrepresentation of facts.

5 Likes

Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 03, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

But what you've described is miracle, not evolution. I agree that miracles have stopped working... To be sure, their expiry coincided with the advent of cameras. As for evolution, there is not a single claim which states that monkeys turn into humans. That's just a crass misrepresentation of facts.

Alas !

Evolution remains, even granite is such wink
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Eeroh95(m): 11:06am On Nov 03, 2017
Hati13:

Only some of the Apes that the environment forced them to stand up properly to gather food and accomplish some other criteria to evolve into Human evolved. If some of the present day Apes accomplish this criteria, then they will also evolve into Humans in the distant future.

But the above claim is still a theory that most of us believe in it, but there are also other theories. For example, who knows if we are hybrid of Apes/Aliens.
well I guess you believe in evolution rather than creation.....or maybe the truth about both have not been reveiwed.....we might be living in fantasies
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Zenithpeak(m): 11:09am On Nov 03, 2017
Me77:
Being back or white depends on the type of food we eat, it is scientifically proven; eating food containing dark/black ingredients, do darkened the spermatozoa DNA, therefore resulting to having black children.
That's the reason our Yoruba people are mostly very black, because of their high intake of Amala and black soup. They just can't avoid it.
I'm very sure our fore, forefathers, mothers are pale in complexion, but later deviate from the norm of eating the right food, and went to engineer a new concocted food with blackish ingredients.... The end result is the black race.

Your head is disorganised!
What about red palm oil consumption in Yoruba land?

Why do we have more black guys from the east?

Why do the Arewas' are predominantly black?

Your theory is as empty as your head. EFULEFU....
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by AgentOfAllah: 11:16am On Nov 03, 2017
Jupxter:

Alas !

Evolution remains, even granite is such wink
I don't follow.
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 03, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

I don't follow.

Aha, i caught you off guard brov. Go and study granite formation
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Martinez19(m): 11:51am On Nov 03, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

Humans are apes
lol. The apes I meant were chimpanzees, gorillas, monkeys etc. grin
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
Jupxter:

Humans descendants of apes, why did this evolution stop so suddenly and didn't continue till this day?
Who said Human evolution stopped? In fact, it's accelerating at a higher rate. Studies have shown that Humans had evolved at higher rate form 1800-2000 AD than 0-1800 AD. For example, Human average hight had increased dramatically in the last couple of centuries. The main reason for this is that industrial revolution had improved our life dramatically.
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
Martinez19:
humans didn't descend from apes. Apes and humans share a common ancestor. That's evolution.

Cc. Hati13
Oh I should have put it like you said. We are sister with modern day Apes.
Thanks
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
Eeroh95:
well I guess you believe in evolution rather than creation.....or maybe the truth about both have not been reveiwed.....we might be living in fantasies
I agree in your last statement. I sometimes seriously think if we are objectively real. We don't exist in what we thought we exist.

1 Like

Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
Hati13:

Who said Human evolution stopped? In fact, it's accelerating at a higher rate. Studies have shown that Humans had evolved at higher rate form 1800-2000 AD than 0-1800 AD. For example, Human average hight had increased dramatically in the last couple of centuries. The main reason for this is that industrial revolution had improved our life dramatically.

Never said it ended, i don't denounce the theory you just quoted. Thanks
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
Me77:
Being back or white depends on the type of food we eat, it is scientifically proven; eating food containing dark/black ingredients, do darkened the spermatozoa DNA, therefore resulting to having black children.
That's the reason our Yoruba people are mostly very black, because of their high intake of Amala and black soup. They just can't avoid it.
I'm very sure our fore, forefathers, mothers are pale in complexion, but later deviate from the norm of eating the right food, and went to engineer a new concocted food with blackish ingredients.... The end result is the black race.

You are wrong. The type of Sunlight was the main reason for the different skin of Humans. There are also other factors, but the main factor is the former.

I have 2 family members who went to New York and Arabia and came with white skin; especially the one who went to Arabia.
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
Jupxter:

Never said it ended, i don't denounce the theory you just quoted. Thanks
But you said it stopped and I said it didn't.

Peace
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
Hati13:

But you said it stopped and I said it didn't.

Peace

Quote my mention where i said evolution stopped
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by shaybebaby(f): 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

Agent walking out after detonating science truth bombs
[img]https://imgflip.com/memegenerator/24963092/Walking-Cat[/img]
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by shaybebaby(f): 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

[img]flip.com/memegenerator/24963092/Walking-Cat[/img]
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by shaybebaby(f): 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

grin
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by PigCatcher: 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
Me77:

I've never seen so much piece of junk written in few lines. What! This is ridiculous beyond words, I doubt if you've ever seen the four walls of a classroom. That would explain the crass ignorance you exhibit, an ignorance beyond redemption.

To start with, neither àmàlà nor ewédú is black. Where did you here that from? See picture below, I'm sure you're not colour-blind. Do you salivate? I guess yes, except if hating on Yorubas has extended from your brain to your other senses.

"Being back or white depends on the type of food we eat, it is scientifically proven", by who? By the native doctor in your village? Do you even know who a scientist is much less understand scientific facts? How more ridiculous can you be?

I know a non-Yoruba tribe whose girls and women were offered as gifts to European and Chadian mercenaries to satisfy their sexual pleasures when no condoms exists between 1967 - 1970. The result today are bastard mulattos fairer than those born before 1967. To avoid ban, I didn't mention that particular tribe. But I guess that's where you're from. So my friend. That is my theory, better than your "scientifically proven" black leave shit

1 Like

Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
A day cometh when the Lord speaks from the sky as He did with Moses, on that day, all these grammafication would seize, until then, i take my rest
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by AgentOfAllah: 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
Jupxter:

Aha, i caught you off guard brov. Go and study granite formation
Yeah, you caught me off guard, and I'm still off guard because I really don't understand what you're trying to say.
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

Yeah, you caught me off guard, and I'm still off guard because I really don't understand what you're trying to say.

Google granite formation, you're a brilliant mind, for highly intellectual people, we need not break concepts down. In your course of study, you will relate
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by AgentOfAllah: 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
Martinez19:
lol. The apes I meant were chimpanzees, gorillas, monkeys etc. grin

Haha..I know what you meant, there is just no point distinguishing between humans and apes, because it might mislead people into thinking we're separate from them... But you can distinguish between monkeys and apes because they aren't the same wink
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by AgentOfAllah: 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
Jupxter:

Google granite formation, you're a brilliant mind, for highly intellectual people, we need not break concepts down. In your course of study, you will relate
I can Google granite formation, but that's not where my confusion lies. I just don't know what link you're making between that and our conversation on evolution.
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by AgentOfAllah: 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
shaybebaby:

[img]https://imgflip.com/memegenerator/24963092/Walking-Cat[/img]
Thug life, innit!?
grin grin
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

Haha..I know what you meant, there is just no point distinguishing between humans and apes, because it might mislead people into thinking we're separate from them... But you can distinguish between monkeys and apes because they aren't the same wink

Stop deluding yourself with human and apes are the same. Scientifically prove that man is ape without copy pasting.

Yes 80-90% of the genome sequencing of apes is similar to man, good, now, every animal of earth has some genome sequencing similar to man, does this not imply that humankind are animals, why then is a sheep,a sheep , why is a man not a cock roach, why is a man not a bird.

And animals also share similar genomes too, does this mean a fish is a duck? Stick with your wave particle theory and don't try to delve into Biology, you're not grounded in these realms Sir. Your notion tied to, or rather cupped from a Wikipedia thesis is invalid.

All through the 90s, some races felt superior and raised issues that blacks came from apes, but have calmed down in recent times, You still hold on to such dogma. If a black man emanates from an ape, then i'm sure a white man is a product of the polar bear or white tiger family.

Please stop spreading falsehood, all through m entire scientifc career, i've never seen such pettiness. This is simply shameful.

1 Like

Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by shaybebaby(f): 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

Thug life, innit!?
grin grin
Swag! Totally. grin
Was trying to put up the actual meme but not tech savvy enough cry
Teach me how to do it so I can drop appropriate meme into threads you walk into.
I bet you "drop mic" after every typing sesh grin grin
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
Re: If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
Apes, Monkeys, And Humans

Humans are most closely related to the great apes of the family Hominidae. This family includes orangutans, chimpanzees, gorillas, and bonobos. Of the great apes, humans share 98.8 percent of their DNA with bonobos and chimpanzees. Humans and gorillas share 98.4 percent of their DNA. Once the apes are not native to Africa however, the differences in DNA increase. Humans and orangutans share 96.9 percent of their DNA. Humans and monkeys share approximately 93 percent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rccg Convention Live On Tv / Stop! Don’t Break That Gate! (VIRGINITY) / Dealing With Misconceptions : Does God Literally Have A Throne ? Find Out Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.