Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,019 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? (13900 Views)

Hw Was Ur First Sex/romance Share Ur Story / 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U (2) (3) (4)

Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by dezzygal(f): 10:18am On Mar 18, 2010
i hv alwaz asked ma self y do pple, most especially gals find it hard i mean damn hard to forget their first luv ,d first luv thing is like a virus dat has eaten deep into some1.Is there any cure for it? if dere is, honestly i wuld luv to hv one.

Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by hustla(m): 11:49am On Mar 18, 2010
cos sometimes em feel like aint none can b like em, usually d firs kiss is alomst unforgettable, or s, x
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by afrobaby(f): 11:50am On Mar 18, 2010
u answered the question urself, it's just becos it's the first, just like ur first car, ur first house, ur first job, anything that happens first oonly leaves a memory that last longer
av u heard of first impression last longer, just like that
any cure, I dont know of any, but all the same, just avoid as much as possible to talk about him/ her in the presence of ur present love, cos it hurts

Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 18, 2010
Why is to hard to forget your first love ??

Cos its a reminder of your first failure! undecided
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by madlady(f): 11:54am On Mar 18, 2010
"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrBYKslPrbg&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></

dezzygal:

i hv alwaz asked ma self y do pple, most especially gals find it hard i mean damn hard to forget their first luv ,d first luv thing is like a virus dat has eaten deep into some1.Is there any cure for it? if dere is, honestly i wuld luv to hv one.

Be careful what you wish for lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by mukina2: 11:55am On Mar 18, 2010
Ujujoan:

Gbam! cool

Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by oge4real(f): 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2010
Cos its just hard to forget.

Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by DoubleN(m): 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2010
Ujujoan:

Cos its a reminder of your first failure!  undecided
Spot on!And the fact that things could had been different if only you used your head!
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by nwaka80(f): 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2010
It's hard to forget cos then u are so innocent and u can easily remember every detail of the affair every moment, unlike now that ur mind is so much occupied by so many affairs dat u don't even know the one to remember  wink.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by Godalone(m): 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2010
Ujujoan:

Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by dbigrod(m): 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2010
Ujujoan:

Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by onc4all(f): 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2010

Cos its a reminder of your first failure!

Gbam.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by Shinatu: 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2010
Really? It was  easy forgeting mine, there was nothing to really remember anyway.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2010
Ujujoan:

Lmao  grin grin grin  grin grin grin grin grin

@poster,  I don't know how it's possible for a living person who doesn't have memory loss to forget the first person
he or she loved in a romantic kind of way unless it wasn't love at all. undecided
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by Orikinla(m): 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2010
Because the FIRST CUT IS THE DEEPEST, but in most cases it is not the SWEETEST.

Many babes cannot forget no matter the experience, whether good or bad.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by Lastpropht: 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2010
The person brought your initial seperation from God your creator [Adam and Eve experience] and cannot tell the future end of the story.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by Chinda02(f): 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2010
I can't stop thinkin about my first love,good thots thou,sometimes I have this fear that I will always love him even if i'm married to some1 else!

Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by manenof: 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2010
Posted by: dezzygal
Insert Quote

i think the reason is that that is the very first time u are feeling loved. imagine how u felt the first time u are been burnt by fire.

Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by madlady(f): 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2010
manenof:

Posted by: dezzygal
Insert Quote

i think the reason is that that is the very first time u are feeling loved. imagine how u felt the first time u are been burnt by fire.

"The first time u are burnt by fire", true word!!!!!!!

Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by peacettw: 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2010
Well, like someone said earlier, it's simply because it's your FIRST. Like the FIRST time u entered a boarding school/University, FIRST bunkmate, FIRST boyfriend(for those of us that have more than 3), FIRST(u can make up the list)

Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by eyoniggar(m): 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2010
Its a trade mark thingy, so its kinda hard to forget.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by dammizz(m): 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2010
It affects men too o.
I met one of recent, though she aint as beautiful as she was when we were together, & even though I've met some other girls since then, I couldnt stop thinking 'bout her long after we departed. dunno why

Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by v3: 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2010
mine STILL calls TILL this minute  undecided
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by galatico(m): 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2010
It's a normal phenominom .
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by adeibi: 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2010
I jst cn't 4get my 1st luv. I stil luv im tho n we contact each oda ocasionaly. We dint rily av a relatnshp cos of sum vry cogent rzns bt WE LUVD EACH ODA DEEPLY. My prob nw is guys dt am in2 r taken yle d ones I dn't rily lyk r d ones comin arnd.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2010
NO EVEN REMEMBER grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by oluagness(m): 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2010
Ladies, never let your man kno about him.It is hard for some of you to 4get him becos you are liken to harlot(a dog that alway go back to its vomit). Take it out of your mind and never let anybody know about it. It should be a shame that you are defiled before your time.

Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by skfa1: 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2010
My first love, I will never 4get. She is just too cute and she likes me alot when I was even no body, friendz tot i used jazz on her.

Cult Geez after me , lecturer tryna fail me, Damn!!! but she wont just stay away from me, back then was tough for me mehn.    

She insist to get married to me, her parents saying na yoruba boy, na wah o for this tribe issue.

Anywayz gurl u will always be on ma mind.

Moving on

Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by chrisrock(m): 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2010
adeibi:

My prob nw is guys dt am in2 r taken yle d ones I dn't rily lyk r d ones comin arnd.
@Adeibi,are you serious,why not give me a trail?i could be your missing rib you know.am online now let chat on yahoomessenger.my id is nnaworldwide4real@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by skfa1: 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2010
chrisrock:

@Adeibi,are you serious,why not give me a trail?i could be your missing rib you know.am online now let chat on yahoomessenger.my id is nnaworldwide4real@yahoo.com thanks.

LMAO , Naija guyz no dey carry last. Sharp guy grin grin
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by r231(m): 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2010
can't remember
Re: Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? by chelseabmw(m): 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2010
i dont know the answer

Are You Married To Or Dating A Pilot? / Why Is Raw Sex Sweeter Than Condom Sex : ) / How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else