Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

3 Major Reasons Why Online Business Fail - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Major Reasons Why Online Business Fail (327 Views)

5 Reasons Why Online Retailers Are Crushing Brick-and-mortar Merchants / 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich / 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Major Reasons Why Online Business Fail by fernandez001(m): 5:35am On Nov 02, 2017
[url][/url]

First, Let me put this quick question to you:

Have you ever inserted ATM card into the machine and you suddenly realize that the machine did not pay you but you were debited? It should have paid you, but for whatever reason, it didn’t.

This is not a good feeling if you ask me, but I can tell you that this is a smaller situation compared to what a lot of entrepreneurs go through.

We give in a lot of time, effort and money into our business, and just to discover that the expected result isn’t forthcoming. Sometimes we feel hooked irrespective of the number of hours we put into the business.

After conducting series of research and making some data analysis, I’ve been able to pick out three major point reasons why entrepreneurs especially the new ones get stuck and the reason why the result isn’t coming.

Let me say that, it is vital that you know what these reasons are so that you will be able to know how to avoid such traps as you continue in making efforts to move your business forward.

Here are the reasons, in order of impact:

1. Trying to Do Many Things at Once
2. We Get Too Impatient
3. Not Sure Of Our Next Step

You can get the full details at http://everpassiveincome.com/failure-of-online-business/

(1) (Reply)

Fraudulent Deduction My Airtel / But Why Black Friday? / Dalecoin Will Be Added To More Exchanges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.