Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP (43639 Views)

Gov El-Rufai Receives Former VP Namadi Sambo In Kaduna (Photos) / All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! / I Will Sue Buhari If GCFR Title Is Conferred On Mko-says Atiku's Former Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by Lilimax(f): 9:16am On Nov 02, 2017
nero2face:
Lolz, but did you expect them to call Mohammed or Jesus Christ?, U're Atiku so they called Atiku... So gerraarraahiaa
Bad mouth smiley
Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by MissingBudget: 9:17am On Nov 02, 2017
You're not going anywhere Oga. grin
Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by Lilimax(f): 9:17am On Nov 02, 2017
sarrki:

Never

God forbid bad thing

Affliction shall not an rise arise for the second time
Fixed smiley
Don't tell me you're regretting your 2015 action? shocked
Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by senatorS2(m): 9:22am On Nov 02, 2017
did you expect them to call u uncle atiku or brother atiku, just thinking how the name will be sounding grin grin in thier mouth
Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by encryptjay(m): 9:25am On Nov 02, 2017
But which kain talk be this? All this packaging just for 2019.
Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by lereinter(m): 9:41am On Nov 02, 2017
Campusity:
I must resist the Atiku media team from Atikulating me.

That was how Buhari media team made me jump up and down for him in 2015 only to be solely disappointed from just 6 months after.

Trust politicians at your peril cry

buhari thought me a serious lesson

2 Likes

Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 02, 2017
onatisi:

very very very good salient points you have raised .
but unfortunately a new person who isnt in the game already will likely crash everything if given the power to rule a nation like Nigeria,
Nigeria is a very complex entity that somehow sadly has to rely on old recycled vessels for now , and this is mainly due to the fact that many youths and middle age ppl have this somewhat apathy towards politics .
on the comparison between buhari and atiku , i think the difference is very very glaring , buhari doesn't have even the basic academic requirement , secondly after his military service , for 34 years he hasn't deemed it fit to improve himself in anything . atiku on the other hand has proven to be an astute business man and a tribal Bridger , he has been able to use his influence to create employment for thousands of Nigerians . i am not saying he is the best presidential material but he is far far ahead of buhari in all ramifications .
the 2019 political scene will see new young faces joining the nation politics because now it seems democracy is here to stay
Got so many tinz on ma mind.

But for now........ I concur.
Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by 989900: 9:45am On Nov 02, 2017
dodelight:

Nah. He is used to all the titles, and was surprised there is a set of Nigerians who would call him just by 'Atiku'

At least someone who gets the drift.

Some folks are just damn too thick/too serious.

1 Like

Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 02, 2017
My advice to dis guy remaineth the same..You wana be president? Do Jus 1 thing 3 times
1. KILL OBASANJO
2. KILL OBASANJO
3. KILL OBASANJO

Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 02, 2017
axcer:
@GISTMORE

Nigeria's ex-vice president, Atiku Abubakar in a surprising tweet this evening says 'children are fearless and wonderful. They saw me and started calling “Atiku!” I don’t know how they knew me, but I’m happy'.

SOURCE https://www.gistmore.com/children-fearless-saw-started-calling-atiku-former-vp

It won't work sir.
Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by enemyofprogress: 9:59am On Nov 02, 2017
They know you because you stole their future
Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by omoiyalayi(m): 10:13am On Nov 02, 2017
jieta:
after God fear politicians

grin grin I can imagine wat was goin tru ur mind grin grin
Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by Klington: 10:22am On Nov 02, 2017
chibabe259:
Those children always see you in their dreams looting the treasury, if what you heard was Atiku! Atiku.. No, what they meant was Ole! Ole....

Wicked grin grin grin

Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by adeyemifaruq: 10:22am On Nov 02, 2017
grin
Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by tobidam: 10:26am On Nov 02, 2017
no mind am.They for call am BUHARI
Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by Ojiofor: 10:29am On Nov 02, 2017
sarrki:

Never

God forbid bad thing

Affliction shall not an rise for the second time

There is no worst affliction than the one Nigerians are passing through under your mentor Buhari.
Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by soath(m): 10:34am On Nov 02, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Our future president

A man of high level integrity

How high brother?
Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by Onyiido: 10:45am On Nov 02, 2017
sarrki:

Never

God forbid bad thing

Affliction shall not an rise for the second time
See as u use Bible quotation .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by hikmojj(m): 10:46am On Nov 02, 2017
Would they have called you brother Atiku?
Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 02, 2017
nero2face:
point of correction, he is de greatest looter after Buhari

we tested honest people like Buhari but both the rich and poor are crying
Today saying things hav not been this bad since creation of Nigeria,, so
let's test Atiku the looter as some call him who knows" may be he might even turn things around,,
like they said the devil u know is always better than so many acclaimed Angels u dont know.
Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by uchebe(m): 10:57am On Nov 02, 2017
Hmmmmm!!! They have come again. Greedy callous polithiefians. 2019 loading. Strategising! God ll judge u all.
Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by bellotaofeek: 11:20am On Nov 02, 2017
All na campaign
Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by designVATExcel: 11:31am On Nov 02, 2017
The man is a real politician.
He understand packaging, very important in politics
Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by Deo1986(m): 11:53am On Nov 02, 2017
using children to begin campaign is wrong.
Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by Jesusloveyou: 11:57am On Nov 02, 2017
sarrki:
Wetin dem for call you ?
criminal

1 Like

Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by RillJ(m): 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
They did as they were taught. More grace sir
Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
jieta:
after God fear politicians
Then women grin
Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by Orpe7(m): 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
2019 loading
Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by PharmJohn88(m): 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ah ah! Dat one no hard nau,.. when you see a thief that steals with the pen, you know him/er by name.
Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by meccuno: 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
nero2face:
Lolz, but did you expect them to call Mohammed or Jesus Christ?, U're Atiku so they called Atiku... So gerraarraahiaa
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by Augustap(f): 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
Were you expecting them to lick your ass? You were expecting to hear "our presido, mr president, ur excellency, baba for life", but unfortunately they are kids and kids are blunt. Stop hiding your disappointment grin

Re: Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP by segebase(m): 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
our new messiah of nijeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Massive Rally Ongoing In Makurdi Benue For Buhari. Pics / Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf / Ahmed Indimi Gushes Over Zahra Buhari: "Happy Wife, Happy Life!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.