Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

3 SURE WAYS TO STOP BAD BREATH - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3 SURE WAYS TO STOP BAD BREATH (830 Views)

10 Helpful Ways To Stop Bad Breath / Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath / Can Bad Breath Be A Sign Of Health Problem? Read To Find Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 SURE WAYS TO STOP BAD BREATH by niqqaclaimz(m): 6:43am On Nov 02, 2017
Bad breath have been a problem which mainly adult suffer.About one in four people have bad breath and some studies have reported that approximately 50 percent of the population does have it.
Atimes,some people with this bad breath don’t know that they do have it.They speak to people without knowing how bad their breath smells.
I believe the surest way to know if your breath smells bad is by putting your hands on your mouth and making a channel for you to smell your breath with your nose.
This works for me,for check up

BAD BREATH
.There are things people do that cause this bad breath.
Here are results of the investigation I made on ”3 BEST WORKING REMEDIES TO STOP BAD BREATH”

3 BEST WORKING REMEDIES TO STOP BAD BREATH

1)Stomach bad breath-In high school,some of my male friends I interact with have this bad breath and they interact freely like they’ve got nothing to hide which gets me puzzled. Due to our early morning lectures,they do come to class without having breakfast and go on empty stomach without supplying
the body with the necessary nutrients to start the day with.They do this almost all the time and complain to me that they haven’t had any breakfast since morning due to early lecture and having little cash on them which tend to make them save it for lunch.I kept observing.I told them that I can’t go a day without having my breakfast.I can skip lunch or dinner but breakfast shouldn’t be skipped.
So I tend to find out that they skip their meal for like 14-15 hours(Had dinner around 9pm and next meal was around 11am-12pm). They could be suffering from ulcer which is still in a low state with which if not taken care of will increase,expand and cause more problems leading to stomach bad breath which is very hard to treat.Stomach bad breath is like a bad odor or breath which is formed in the stomach and makes its way out through the mouth.Also dry mouth accompanies it.

3 BEST WORKING REMEDIES TO STOP BAD BREATH

2)After eating,make sure you gurgle to remove food particules stuck on your teeth leaving bacteria with no food particles to react on.Bacteria reacting on food remains can lead
to a foul smell(bad breath) oozing out from the mouth.

3)Brush twice a day,in the morning and at night.Make sure to brush the tongue clean,leaving no milk colour dirt on it.The night brush is the most important, as it leaves no food particules for bacteria to react on.

Source-http://www.dietfitelt.com.ng/3-best-working-remedies-to-stop-bad-breath/

Re: 3 SURE WAYS TO STOP BAD BREATH by niqqaclaimz(m): 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
Check this blog out

Re: 3 SURE WAYS TO STOP BAD BREATH by niqqaclaimz(m): 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
Re: 3 SURE WAYS TO STOP BAD BREATH by Rhea(f): 4:31am On Nov 03, 2017
niqqaclaimz:

1. Brush and FLOSS your teeth twice a day (chewing stick or toothbrush/paste)
2. Drink plenty of water
3. Rinse your mouth with water (not coke) after a meal
4. Rinse your mouth with mouthwash after brushing

Guaranteed to have take care of mouth odor.
Re: 3 SURE WAYS TO STOP BAD BREATH by niqqaclaimz(m): 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
Rhea:

1. Brush and FLOSS your teeth twice a day (chewing stick or toothbrush/paste)
2. Drink plenty of water
3. Rinse your mouth with water (not coke) after a meal
4. Rinse your mouth with mouthwash after brushing

Guaranteed to have take care of mouth odor.
Nyc tips but won't help someone with bad breath that much
Re: 3 SURE WAYS TO STOP BAD BREATH by niqqaclaimz(m): 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2017

(1) (Reply)

How Popular Is Surrogacy In Nigeria? / Where Can I See A Rheumatologist In Abuja? / Neem Leaf Powder, Garlic Placed Under Your Pillow, And The Impact Of Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.