Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Tony Elumelu And Barack Obama Pictured In Chicago - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu And Barack Obama Pictured In Chicago (31690 Views)

Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family / Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 / Tony Elumelu And His Kids Celebrate Children's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu And Barack Obama Pictured In Chicago by Exclusive32: 10:04am On Nov 02, 2017
raker300:
Two great men...
Can’t help but compare obama to GEJ..
Most Americans voted trump out of hate for Obama
Most Nigerians voted Buhari out of hate for GEJ..
Now these people are both suffering
What does that tell you?..
Americans suffering? or are your suffering from liberal ailments?
Re: Tony Elumelu And Barack Obama Pictured In Chicago by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 02, 2017
raker300:
Two great men...
who told u that americans are suffering?
Re: Tony Elumelu And Barack Obama Pictured In Chicago by ivolt: 10:14am On Nov 02, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I disagree with you Bros. Obama's exit was the handiwork of God.

If his stooge had won, the whole cause of human interaction would have been tumbled in America especially in relation to Sex.

But no matter what, Good will always conquer evil. Trump is a lesser evil

Why is your god so fixated on sex that he had to use a pervert to
conquer evil?

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu And Barack Obama Pictured In Chicago by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 02, 2017
[quote author=adeblow post=61992293]Wow[/quo
te] Nigerian supported Obama to be elected as an America president' he spent 8 years in office' he visited Ghana and some other Africa countries' but he did not step his foot in Nigeria what a shame? only to start taking sefies
with Nigerians now he is no more in power" too BAD
Re: Tony Elumelu And Barack Obama Pictured In Chicago by objobj: 10:17am On Nov 02, 2017
raker300:
Two great men...

Na waooo people!

Obama finished his two terms.
But GET was booted out na.
Can't you get it?
F00000lu
Re: Tony Elumelu And Barack Obama Pictured In Chicago by objobj: 10:18am On Nov 02, 2017
raker300:
Two great men...

Na waooo people!

Obama finished his two terms.
But GEJ was booted out na.
Can't you get it?
F00000lu
Re: Tony Elumelu And Barack Obama Pictured In Chicago by asawanathegreat(m): 10:19am On Nov 02, 2017
Two great men.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu And Barack Obama Pictured In Chicago by Bede2u(m): 10:22am On Nov 02, 2017
I thought obama said no more selfies
Re: Tony Elumelu And Barack Obama Pictured In Chicago by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 02, 2017
raker300:
Two great men...

GEJ that has spent every minute of his retirement fighting to stay out of jail.

Keep comparing, Mumu
Re: Tony Elumelu And Barack Obama Pictured In Chicago by powerblaze(m): 10:26am On Nov 02, 2017
raker300:
Two great men...

Who told you Americans are suffering?
Re: Tony Elumelu And Barack Obama Pictured In Chicago by eddiebarbskie(m): 10:28am On Nov 02, 2017
Tony should just be careful before he gets infected
Re: Tony Elumelu And Barack Obama Pictured In Chicago by Noneroone(m): 10:38am On Nov 02, 2017
raker300:
Two great men...

seems you're the one suffering for Americans cos even liberals know things are better now.
Re: Tony Elumelu And Barack Obama Pictured In Chicago by RedboneSmith(m): 10:43am On Nov 02, 2017
Mysselff2:

Obama has no value. I would rather take a selfie with Mugabe than with that arse called Barack Hussein Osama Bin Obama

Now Obama is seeking to use made men like Tony Elumelu to get relevance ,only Tony doesn't realize tongue tongue

I wonder why this same anti nature and anti God goat called Obama was not available for selfies with Tony or any other Nigerian all through the 8 disastrous years he was unfortunately the president of the USA ??

Wait...using Tony Elumelu to get relevance? A man who served two full terms as the president of the most powerful nation on earth taking selfies with Tony Elumelu because he wants relevance Shey you know there are Nigerians who have never heard of Mr Elumelu but know who Obama is?

Chai. The things I read on nairaland eh!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu And Barack Obama Pictured In Chicago by elliottibanga(m): 10:47am On Nov 02, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Uncle Tony, Obama can be a snake, please be wary of him.

I am a Trumpite.

Say no to unnatural Obama and his stooge Hillary

You are Tragically Funny! You should expand your view of the world.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu And Barack Obama Pictured In Chicago by oshiokpu(m): 10:50am On Nov 02, 2017
raker300:
Two great men...

Oga please try and cross check your facts when posting in a public forum..Obama wasn't on the ballot, his tenure was finished. Cappish?
Re: Tony Elumelu And Barack Obama Pictured In Chicago by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 02, 2017
36govs:
@VIVIANGIST

Checkout these amazing Pictures of Tony Elumelu and Former US president Barack Obama  , spotted at Obama Summit 2017 ..

Caption .. 

Via ; http://www.viviangist.ng/tony-elumelu-shares-new-selfie-with-barack-obama/

A very bad Photoshop Job.
Re: Tony Elumelu And Barack Obama Pictured In Chicago by Jerrypolo(m): 11:01am On Nov 02, 2017
raker300:
Two great men...

You are a 100℅ correct.

However, this can be put this way. Obama executed a regime change in Nigeria by helping Buhari come to power through propaganda then God disgraced him out of power by carrying out a regime change as well to revenge the loss of his son GEJ.
Re: Tony Elumelu And Barack Obama Pictured In Chicago by dadtoyosi: 11:06am On Nov 02, 2017
NotNairalandi:
bro you no know book?...who told you obama contested with Trumph shocked

The thing surprise me o
Re: Tony Elumelu And Barack Obama Pictured In Chicago by teflonjake(m): 11:12am On Nov 02, 2017
raker300:
Two great men...

It tells me that they are suffering grin grin grin grin
Re: Tony Elumelu And Barack Obama Pictured In Chicago by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 02, 2017
raker300:
Two great men...

This one na mumu o grin IPOB pigs and foolishness are like 5 & 6

Obama went two terms, so Trump contested against Hillary Clinton

And thanks to Trump's collusion with Russians for his victory

5 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu And Barack Obama Pictured In Chicago by zynzyn(m): 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
Tony El!!
Levels always moving up!!

Anybody looking for fully furnished Studio Apartments in Bwari?

https://www.nairaland.com/3770477/fully-fitted-self-contained-studio
Re: Tony Elumelu And Barack Obama Pictured In Chicago by Kenneth10110(m): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
opuambe:
See as obama resemble monkey pox

But he will sponsor your life income...

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu And Barack Obama Pictured In Chicago by swiperthefox: 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I disagree with you Bros. Obama's exit was the handiwork of God.

If his stooge had won, the whole cause of human interaction would have been tumbled in America especially in relation to Sex.

But no matter what, Good will always conquer evil. Trump is a lesser evil
What do you mean by the whole cause of human interaction would have been tumbled in America especially in relation to sex? What has Trump changed in relation to that since he won the election? Gay marriage and abortion is still legal in America.
Re: Tony Elumelu And Barack Obama Pictured In Chicago by paradigmshift(m): 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
raker300:
Two great men...

Americans are not suffering OK, Obama is evil. console yourself with buhari
Re: Tony Elumelu And Barack Obama Pictured In Chicago by paradigmshift(m): 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
sophoccles:

GEJ that has spent every minute of his retirement fighting to stay out of jail.

Keep comparing, Mumu
stop telling yourself lies
Re: Tony Elumelu And Barack Obama Pictured In Chicago by paradigmshift(m): 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
neoOduduwa:
This one na mumu o grin IPOB pigs and foolishness are like 5 & 6

Obama went two terms, so Trump contested against Hillary Clinton

And thanks to Trump's collusion with Russians for his victory

which Russian collision. console yourself, Hillary Clinton the witch no win lmao
Re: Tony Elumelu And Barack Obama Pictured In Chicago by Mysselff2: 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
RedboneSmith:

Wait...using Tony Elumelu to get relevance? A man who served two full terms as the president of the most powerful nation on earth taking selfies with Tony Elumelu because he wants relevance Shey you know there are Nigerians who have never heard of Mr Elumelu but know who Obama is?

Chai. The things I read on nairaland eh!

Yes irrelevant Obama tongue tongue
I'm in my office checking my Bitcoin appreciation,Oya coman beat me
Re: Tony Elumelu And Barack Obama Pictured In Chicago by adeblow(m): 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
[quote author=FreeTraining post=61997669][/quote]
Which one u dey quote me bros
Re: Tony Elumelu And Barack Obama Pictured In Chicago by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
adeblow:

Which one u dey quote me bros
Sorry dear
Re: Tony Elumelu And Barack Obama Pictured In Chicago by Aburi001: 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
opuambe:
See as obama resemble monkey pox
I can see you're BLIND
Re: Tony Elumelu And Barack Obama Pictured In Chicago by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
paradigmshift:

stop telling yourself lies

Army of the UnDead

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Major Companies Leveraging On Africa's Untapped Rich Potentials To Create / Why Paddy Adenuga's Bid To Acquire Chevron Failed / How Many Guys Still Does This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.