Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Caption This Image - Chief Of Staff; Abba Kyari And Head Of Service Oyo-ita - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Image - Chief Of Staff; Abba Kyari And Head Of Service Oyo-ita (31345 Views)

Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) / Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) / Suspended Head Of Service, Oyo-Ita, Forfeits Assets To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Image - Chief Of Staff; Abba Kyari And Head Of Service Oyo-ita by anonimi: 9:10am On Nov 02, 2017
id911:
The first lie they leaked to the press in the Maina story was that they should asked the HOS. Imagine that, they wanted to spoil the woman's name and reputation even when she warned them. I'm certain she must have briefed the V. President when Maina was reinstated but the Vice President kept mum, that was why she was very angry when they wanted to put it on her head.

If Abba Kyari, Dambazzau and Malami are not sack and prosecuted because of this then I'm certain something is seriously wrong with Nigeria as a country

Are you just knowing.
Everything went wrong with our country the day bubu took office.

cynthy2000:
With the current free fall of the Nigerian currency (Naira) against the major foreign currencies (Dollar, Pound, Euro etc.), the Nigerian government under president Muhammadu Buhari has stopped the sales of forex to parents of students studying abroad.

Parents of Nigerian students abroad who just last year obtained dollar at the then official exchange rate of ₦166 are now forced to obtain the dollar at the current parallel/black market rate of over ₦300. What this means is that parents who last year paid about ₦1.6 million for a $10,000 tuition fee abroad will now have to pay about ₦3 million for the same $10,000 tuition fee in foreign Universities/Colleges or withdraw their wards.

In an interview with Al Jazeera, President Buhari while responding to a question on the challenges faced by parents with kids in schools abroad, who are now facing the possibility of having to pull their kids out, simply said “If the country cannot afford it, so be it.”

When probed further by Al Jazeera's Martine Dennis about his children who obviously will continue their studies abroad, the president said "Those who can afford it, can still afford it. But for those who can’t, Nigeria cannot afford to allocate foreign exchange for those who decided to train their children outside the country. We can’t just afford it.”
“Well, that’s the true situation we are in.”

Source: http://campusportalng.com/education/forex-nigerian-students-abroad-buhari/32252/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1QZDA1BFUo

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Image - Chief Of Staff; Abba Kyari And Head Of Service Oyo-ita by dfrost: 9:11am On Nov 02, 2017
3kay96:

Ever since I took notice of your advert, the airtime always remain the same. Haba oga you no dey make calls?

Olè scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Image - Chief Of Staff; Abba Kyari And Head Of Service Oyo-ita by Olukat(m): 9:12am On Nov 02, 2017
morgist:
This is uncalled for.
though what she did(leaking classified nemo) is unconstitutional and treasony against government, but she is vindicated.

She will have been used as a scapegoat to cover the mess. That Abba kyari is pissedoff right there.

The cabal leaked the memo that favoured them first shocked shocked shocked
She did the right thing

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Image - Chief Of Staff; Abba Kyari And Head Of Service Oyo-ita by ipobarecriminals: 9:12am On Nov 02, 2017
sad sad sad see how oyo dey take look the daura serpent
Re: Caption This Image - Chief Of Staff; Abba Kyari And Head Of Service Oyo-ita by Paperwhite(m): 9:13am On Nov 02, 2017
id911:
The first lie they leaked to the press in the Maina story was that they should asked the HOS. Imagine that, they wanted to spoil the woman's name and reputation even when she warned them. I'm certain she must have briefed the V. President when Maina was reinstated but the Vice President kept mum, that was why she was very angry when they wanted to put it on her head.

If Abba Kyari, Dambazzau and Malami are not sack and prosecuted because of this then I'm certain something is seriously wrong with Nigeria as a country
Buhari inclusive.
Re: Caption This Image - Chief Of Staff; Abba Kyari And Head Of Service Oyo-ita by Cyrilpac(m): 9:14am On Nov 02, 2017
see as he dey lies, lie,lie
Re: Caption This Image - Chief Of Staff; Abba Kyari And Head Of Service Oyo-ita by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 02, 2017
dis man dey craze to fink he can argue wt a woman wey get evidence sha.... an average man wey no fit taLK 10 words per minute wen no be MANUTD VS CHELSEA match wam argue wt a woman dat is naturally born to talk 100000words per second.. na u go tire.. y him siddon?wen d woman still dey her leg?
na u go tire.. u fink say na every woman be like ur own northern wives dats bn trained to be fooolishly loyal? a southern woman wt 30something years of experience?
MORAL OF THE LESSON--------DONT EVA ARGUE WT A WOMAN WEN U R GUILTY

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Image - Chief Of Staff; Abba Kyari And Head Of Service Oyo-ita by ipobarecriminals: 9:16am On Nov 02, 2017
sainty2k3:
You all didn't mention the fourth guy as if he's not human. Though not involved in he argument, but trust me that guy was more than ready to handle anyone that move to close to the VP. Kudos to our security men
D same guy the useless old thief order to stay away.Watch the video.Kyari is a bastard

1 Like

Re: Caption This Image - Chief Of Staff; Abba Kyari And Head Of Service Oyo-ita by lagdmark(m): 9:16am On Nov 02, 2017
rafhell:
Buhari is not fit to rule this country. PERIOD.
take it or leave it.
He can't be fit again after those doctors in UK hospital used part of the organ inside his head for experiment.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Image - Chief Of Staff; Abba Kyari And Head Of Service Oyo-ita by Nukilia: 9:20am On Nov 02, 2017
id911:

grin Many things are seriously wrong with the government.

It took the whole nation to call PMB and his cabinet to order when babachir was involved in the scandal.
We have to know that PMB and his team are all corrupt! Let's see how it all pans out.

The woman was smart to have gotten the information to the public, else the Hausa Fulani cabinet will have crucified her.

PMB thinks he can survive the hammer of the masses.

I'm waiting for the sack of Magu, and snake charmer for their involvement in corruption.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Image - Chief Of Staff; Abba Kyari And Head Of Service Oyo-ita by HomeOfMe(f): 9:22am On Nov 02, 2017
alfaHaywhy:
Top government officials of President Muhammadu Buhari’s government on Wednesday watched a confrontation in Aso Rock between head of the service of the federation, Winifred Oyo-Ita and chief of staff to the president, Abba Kyari for about ten minutes.

The fight took place right inside the council chambers of the presidential villa.

According to The Cable‎, the reason for the confrontation was a letter written by Oyo-Ita indicting President Buhari in the reinstatement of Abdulrasheed Maina, which somehow found its way in the media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFD5w8crJiY

Cc - lalasticlala
They say the devil is the ruler of the world,but I think he actually resides in Nigeria. If these corrupt and heartless leaders could just let fresh and young people contest for 2019 elections bring in fresh ideas. But no they won't,they prefer to die there.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Image - Chief Of Staff; Abba Kyari And Head Of Service Oyo-ita by Nukilia: 9:25am On Nov 02, 2017
Olukat:

The cabal leaked the memo that favoured them first shocked shocked shocked
She did the right thing

She's a smart woman...That's why you should train your girl child not to be submissive to crooks. I am proud of her. You can see the thread is scanty because party apologists can't defend their paymaster grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Image - Chief Of Staff; Abba Kyari And Head Of Service Oyo-ita by BCISLTD: 9:26am On Nov 02, 2017
sainty2k3:
You all didn't mention the fourth guy as if he's not human. Though not involved in he argument, but trust me that guy was more than ready to handle anyone that move to close to the VP. Kudos to our security men

That’s Boss oo
Re: Caption This Image - Chief Of Staff; Abba Kyari And Head Of Service Oyo-ita by EazyMoh(m): 9:42am On Nov 02, 2017
sainty2k3:
You mean the Man in teal tie?
I was wondering why did he have to stand there in the middle, without doing anything?
Re: Caption This Image - Chief Of Staff; Abba Kyari And Head Of Service Oyo-ita by enemyofprogress: 9:47am On Nov 02, 2017
I'm sure Osinbajo knows those behind this madnesses
Re: Caption This Image - Chief Of Staff; Abba Kyari And Head Of Service Oyo-ita by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 02, 2017
l have totally and absoulutely lost all faith and hope with this government.This government is a BIG,BIG,BIG.......DISAPPOINTMENT and a SHAM.l am very afraid for MY BELOVED COUNTRY NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Image - Chief Of Staff; Abba Kyari And Head Of Service Oyo-ita by tiwiex(m): 9:47am On Nov 02, 2017
morgist:
This is uncalled for.
though what she did(leaking classified nemo) is unconstitutional and treasony against government, but she is vindicated.

She will have been used as a scapegoat to cover the mess. That Abba kyari is pissedoff right there.
Treasonable. Dey speak grammar there. Is that d issue here? Did she say she leaked it? Please let's focus on d mess created and d obviously fake anticorruption fight going on here.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Image - Chief Of Staff; Abba Kyari And Head Of Service Oyo-ita by AdeniyiA(m): 9:48am On Nov 02, 2017
A time of redemption is coming when there shall conflict among the ruling class when there shall be exposure of secrets and high scale corruption.

Cooperation and unity among them is not to the best interest of the masses.
Re: Caption This Image - Chief Of Staff; Abba Kyari And Head Of Service Oyo-ita by fergie001: 9:54am On Nov 02, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Osibanjo always looking serious but confusion reigns supreme in his head

What is your problem?
Madam,abeg....in case,I find your truble,pm me make I beg u abeg?
All your posts grin dey tear my belle

1 Like

Re: Caption This Image - Chief Of Staff; Abba Kyari And Head Of Service Oyo-ita by omooba969(m): 9:54am On Nov 02, 2017
morgist:
This is uncalled for.

@bolded,

Have you tried to examine the legality of the reinstatement of Maina coupled with PMB's involvement?

Have you tried to process/examine the implications of such barbaric actions & the negative impact on our democracy?

It's still beyond me how you view the situation though. undecided
Re: Caption This Image - Chief Of Staff; Abba Kyari And Head Of Service Oyo-ita by destinychildolu(m): 10:01am On Nov 02, 2017
Mr man, that is not a security man but the new SGF
Re: Caption This Image - Chief Of Staff; Abba Kyari And Head Of Service Oyo-ita by destinychildolu(m): 10:02am On Nov 02, 2017
EazyMoh:

You mean the Man in teal tie?
I was wondering why did he have to stand there in the middle, without doing anything?

that is the new SGF.
Re: Caption This Image - Chief Of Staff; Abba Kyari And Head Of Service Oyo-ita by labykago: 10:03am On Nov 02, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Osibanjo always looking serious but confusion reigns supreme in his head
I've always held that the guy isn't only confused but lacks the charisma of such high offices. Perhaps he'd be better of as commissioner or head of a home cell fellowship center. angry

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Image - Chief Of Staff; Abba Kyari And Head Of Service Oyo-ita by destinychildolu(m): 10:04am On Nov 02, 2017
sainty2k3:
that is not a security man, but the new SGF
Re: Caption This Image - Chief Of Staff; Abba Kyari And Head Of Service Oyo-ita by destinychildolu(m): 10:05am On Nov 02, 2017
labykago:
I've always held that the guy isn't only confused but lacks the charisma of such high offices. Perhaps he'd be better of as commissioner or head of a home cell fellowship center. angry
calmness in tensed situations in one of the attributes of a good leader
Re: Caption This Image - Chief Of Staff; Abba Kyari And Head Of Service Oyo-ita by EazyMoh(m): 10:10am On Nov 02, 2017
destinychildolu:
that is the new SGF.
U sure? I thought the SGF wore Kaftan that day.
Re: Caption This Image - Chief Of Staff; Abba Kyari And Head Of Service Oyo-ita by Lomprico2: 10:12am On Nov 02, 2017
rafhell:
Buhari is not fit to rule this country. PERIOD.
take it or leave it.

He is not ruling the country!
Re: Caption This Image - Chief Of Staff; Abba Kyari And Head Of Service Oyo-ita by basic23111: 10:14am On Nov 02, 2017
now I don't know who to trust again, Buhari for that matter. Nigeria need to be divide peacefully. we can't continue with this shameless, clueless vagabonds
Re: Caption This Image - Chief Of Staff; Abba Kyari And Head Of Service Oyo-ita by Mysselff2: 10:17am On Nov 02, 2017
id911:

Everything you wrote here is tantamount to leaving the substance and chasing shadows

Buhari is the substance,he is the crook that signed off or gave the go ahead for Danbazzau,Malami etc to reinstate Maina

1 Like

Re: Caption This Image - Chief Of Staff; Abba Kyari And Head Of Service Oyo-ita by lunacol(m): 10:30am On Nov 02, 2017
hucienda:
Kyari: Madam make we arrange this mata like that Baru own.

VP: *looks on*

Oyo-Ita: *with stern gaze* I no be Kachikwu.
angry
Baru case have been settled,nothing will happen.People that should have talked have gotten there ego massaged.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS / Dickson Imported Indian Magicians, Spiritualists To Yenegoa For Election - Degi / APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.