Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,670 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Which Transport Company can I use to send a Puppy from Lagos To Port Harcourt? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Which Transport Company can I use to send a Puppy from Lagos To Port Harcourt? (1607 Views)

Puppy's From This Combo Start Booking!!!! / How Do I Stop My Caucasian Puppy From Biting / Cost Of Importing A Puppy From The UK. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Transport Company can I use to send a Puppy from Lagos To Port Harcourt? by JOHNGLO: 7:39am On Nov 02, 2017
I'm looking for a transport company to send a puppy from Lagos to Port Harcourt. Please provide name and location.
Thanks.
Re: Which Transport Company can I use to send a Puppy from Lagos To Port Harcourt? by Eveezy(m): 9:12am On Nov 02, 2017
The most popular transport company is Agofure
Re: Which Transport Company can I use to send a Puppy from Lagos To Port Harcourt? by JOHNGLO: 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
Eveezy:
The most popular transport company is Agofure

Thanks boss. Abeg where them dey?
Re: Which Transport Company can I use to send a Puppy from Lagos To Port Harcourt? by Eveezy(m): 6:23am On Nov 03, 2017
Iyana ipaja
Re: Which Transport Company can I use to send a Puppy from Lagos To Port Harcourt? by Inyijud: 6:37am On Nov 03, 2017
If you decide to travel with the dog .what preparations do you need to make.please share your experiences lets learn.
Re: Which Transport Company can I use to send a Puppy from Lagos To Port Harcourt? by Mckandre(m): 9:31am On Nov 03, 2017
Don't feed the dog a day B4 the journey unless u wanna ruin the journey with smelly dog vomit and apparently get the dog thrown off the bus. tongue
Re: Which Transport Company can I use to send a Puppy from Lagos To Port Harcourt? by Inyijud: 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
Was adviced by a vet to give the lhasa apso a tablet of avomine ro keep her calm and it should stop her from throwing up during the trip.then u buy a seat for her basket and sit next ro it.
Make sure there is proper ventilation during the trip not wind.

(1) (Reply)

See The Monitor Lizard My Friend Hunted Today In His Farm(photo) / Luna - Dog Diary / I Need A Guard Dog 65k Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.