Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Should I Quit My Part-Time Job? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Quit My Part-Time Job? (10749 Views)

I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving / I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo / Juju Scare: Should I Quit My Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Should I Quit My Part-Time Job? by afoife: 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
free2ryhme:

I am not here to advice nor tell you what to do but you actions in the last 24 hrs since this post made front page is a clear indication of what you are

All the useful suggestions that were given you have never engaged anyone of them in a useful conversation. You have been mute

Nobody truly knows what u want except you so good luck with whatever you have made up your mind to do

am sorry about that was busy on my farm all the while and network not helping matters here in my farm just got to town now all is deeply appreciated Thanks
Re: Should I Quit My Part-Time Job? by afoife: 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
Originalsly:
Hmmm......I think you should quit..... this your write up is not good as a teacher...and if you are doing a better job than the full time staff.... then no doubt... that school is in the gutter. Quit...save the children.

thanks for the input. For me communication is of importance and please what part of the write up is faulty? Just want to learn.
Re: Should I Quit My Part-Time Job? by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 04, 2017
chill, no be real...i just dey follow you play o...i no sabi you abeg biko
afoife:

you moniker no tell me who you be.... In all na me de help una ooo as e de go I think I don even comot already

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Experience As A Studio Camera Man / 5 Tell Signs That Scream “You Need A New Job.” / Police Service Commission Bans Promotion Without Examination & Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.