Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (128490 Views)

Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) / Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra / Train Commences Haulage From Warri To Itakpe For AKK Gas Project (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nuzo1(m): 10:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
olaboy1:

You are confusing social cultural behaviors with economic boom, jante law was formed in 1930 by Danish author Aksel Sandemose way way after Danish industrialization in 1890. The prosperity of the country didn’t have anything to do with jante law, jante law was initially a beef between the two warring countries (Denmark and Sweden), as Danes took a swipe on Swedes with the jante law before it became adopted all over Scandinavia...jante law was created as a rivalry sling shot and not the Scandinavia economic model today’s social media is trying to paint.

The Scandinavian model was a combination of free market capitalism with a comprehensive welfare state and collective bargaining at the national level, they are practicing social democracy and jante law to me is anti-social. So Nigeria does not need any jante law to become prosperous, we need to tackle corruption first with the right institutions.

Does it matter the initial reason for jante's law? I think what matters is that they've been able to remodel it for their own good. The Asians also remodeled Confucianism to neo-confucianism. We are all witness to what is happening there. Please bear in mind that the jante's law is not a legal document.

Yes, Social behaviors have serious influences on any country's political and economic progress. Social behaviors influences how people vote, talk, work etc. With such mindset, people elected to lead will definitely enact policies that are in line with those social behaviors = "free market capitalism with a comprehensive welfare state and collective bargaining at the national level, they are practicing social democracy" are these not refined characteristics of Jante's law and neo confucianism?

Nigeria does not need jante's law to develop. What it needs is a refined jante's law and neo confucianism remodeled to suit our environment and culture.

With remodeled jante's law and neo confucianism in Nigeria, nepotism, ethnic and religious bigotry will be gone. These vices are the foundation on which corruption stands. You can't get rid of corruption in Nigeria without getting rid of all these.

Remodeled jante's law and neo confucianism does not care if you are Hausa or Efik, it just goes ahead to treat you the same. "you are not better than us".

Every country that has been able to stamp out corruption and go ahead to develop used this model. Nigeria can't be an exception. It's natural law law for sustainable progression.

9 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by olaboy1: 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
Maybe later I will elaborate more on your statement below

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by TheManOfTheYear: 11:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
Lorax:

And the guys are something to write home about? The one's that that sleep with anything in skirt or the ones that feel threatened by the success of a female or is it the ones that maltreats the females or wait is it the one's that can kill his brother over property? Look at a Nigerian guy feeling like a saint because we chose to keep quiet.
State whatever you like but I can't have anything to do with you Naija girls.

I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Lorax(f): 11:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
State whatever you like but I can't have anything to do with you Naija girls.

I'm sorry.
And who wants to have anything to do with Nigerian guys? Same thing I have been saying leave Nigerian girls alone. Stay on your lane and stop the comparison.

1 Like

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by BigChillin(m): 12:08am On Nov 08, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
Hey bro, what can you say about IT
The Programmers,Developers and the likes

Finland's main industry is technology, and it excels in IT, telecommunications technology (i.e Nokia, Wartsila, etc ), science and engineering. So there is no dearth of supply of hi-tech graduates in that country. Matter of fact, their educational system is geared towards churning out highly skilled technology and engineering graduates.....truck loads of them. You will have little or no comparative advantage over them to distinguish you or create unique opportunities for you in those fields. They already have in ample supply what you have.....except you are a rare tech genius. This trait is shared by nearly all the Nordic nations....Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Iceland, the weakest of them all.
However, they are all experiencing a dire shortage of healthcare professionals, especially nurses. You might wanna look into opportunities in that sector. One of the chicks I hung out with in Norway (a bombshell blonde beauty Norwegian nurse) told me foreign nurses are being recruited into Norway. I believe same goes for Finland as i met some cute Ethiopian chicks living and working in Finland as nurses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by TheManOfTheYear: 12:13am On Nov 08, 2017
BigChillin:

Finland's main industry is technology, and it excels in IT, telecommunications technology (i.e Nokia, VeHo etc ), science and engineering. So there is no dearth of supply of hi-tech graduates in that country. Matter of fact, their educational system is geared towards churning out highly skilled technology and engineering graduates.....truck loads of them. You will have little or no comparative advantage over them to distinguish you or create unique opportunities for you in those fields. They already have in ample supply what you have.....except you are a rare tech genius. This trait is shared by nearly all the Nordic nations....Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Iceland, the weakest of them all.
However, they are all experiencing a dire shortage of healthcare professionals, especially nurses. You might wanna look into opportunities in that sector.
Wow..sad to hear that.
But nonetheless I think you're right,Finland does have highly skilled technology industry. Nokia is a testimony.

Guess I'd shift my attention to Canada.

3 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by cocolacec(m): 6:31am On Nov 08, 2017
olaboy1:
And I never said they marry men from 3rd world countries out of pity. What I wrote initially was that they do it just to massage their low self esteem.

And by reading your posts I can see you are yet to tear into the skin of this society, which is understandable because we all roll in this society at different places and with different people.

Just because the white man/woman has perfected his antics and game doesn’t mean you believe everything you read from Durex condom by saying Nigerian women cheat the most. I’m sure you don’t know Swedes do juju, and you would argue that also.

If your Swedish is good I will post several links from closed forums to know what’s going on underground here. They cheat more than Nigerian women sir, and I am categorically stating this. The cheating always happen on weekends after vodka as they all told me that’s when we get so hor..ny

As for generalizations, I’m not a kid who doesn’t understand what it means to generalize, but Sweden is the only country I am not worried about generalizing about, they do not only look phenotypically the same, they act same way. Swedes know this so you don’t need to argue about this because they have all admitted this. Nigeria is 180m and we don’t look alike right? So go back and read the incest I talked about, it doesn’t just make people look alike it also makes them behave alike, we are talking genes and DNA here.

The guy cheated on is an ethnic white Swede in a 5yr living together civil partnership with his girl, just so you don’t think it’s a case of a blonde bimbo just using my African friend for sex.
Hej please can you post me the forum about juju.I was at an open market in Hultsfred and i could see all kinds of spells being sold.
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by cocolacec(m): 6:34am On Nov 08, 2017
olaboy1:
And I never said they marry men from 3rd world countries out of pity. What I wrote initially was that they do it just to massage their low self esteem.

And by reading your posts I can see you are yet to tear into the skin of this society, which is understandable because we all roll in this society at different places and with different people.

Just because the white man/woman has perfected his antics and game doesn’t mean you believe everything you read from Durex condom by saying Nigerian women cheat the most. I’m sure you don’t know Swedes do juju, and you would argue that also.

If your Swedish is good I will post several links from closed forums to know what’s going on underground here. They cheat more than Nigerian women sir, and I am categorically stating this. The cheating always happen on weekends after vodka as they all told me that’s when we get so hor..ny

As for generalizations, I’m not a kid who doesn’t understand what it means to generalize, but Sweden is the only country I am not worried about generalizing about, they do not only look phenotypically the same, they act same way. Swedes know this so you don’t need to argue about this because they have all admitted this. Nigeria is 180m and we don’t look alike right? So go back and read the incest I talked about, it doesn’t just make people look alike it also makes them behave alike, we are talking genes and DNA here.

The guy cheated on is an ethnic white Swede in a 5yr living together civil partnership with his girl, just so you don’t think it’s a case of a blonde bimbo just using my African friend for sex.
While the Swedish women go for black men , their men go for mostly Thai women as brides
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by olaboy1: 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nuzo1:

Does it matter the initial reason for jante's law? I think what matters is that they've been able to remodel it for their own good. The Asians also remodeled Confucianism to neo-confucianism. We are all witness to what is happening there. Please bear in mind that the jante's law is not a legal document.

Yes, Social behaviors have serious influences on any country's political and economic progress. Social behaviors influences how people vote, talk, work etc. With such mindset, people elected to lead will definitely enact policies that are in line with those social behaviors = "free market capitalism with a comprehensive welfare state and collective bargaining at the national level, they are practicing social democracy" are these not refined characteristics of Jante's law and neo confucianism?

Nigeria does not need jante's law to develop. What it needs is a refined jante's law and neo confucianism remodeled to suit our environment and culture.

With remodeled jante's law and neo confucianism in Nigeria, nepotism, ethnic and religious bigotry will be gone. These vices are the foundation on which corruption stands. You can't get rid of corruption in Nigeria without getting rid of all these.

Remodeled jante's law and neo confucianism does not care if you are Hausa or Efik, it just goes ahead to treat you the same. "you are not better than us".

Every country that has been able to stamp out corruption and go ahead to develop used this model. Nigeria can't be an exception. It's natural law law for sustainable progression.

Idealism is a dangerous path to thread, this thread was started base on reality and all I have shared here so far are realities and realities are greater than ideas.
You made two spurious claims that made me realize you are living in America and trying to form opinions on life in Scandinavia.

Your first claim was the married women here are more faithful than the married women in Nigeria. The facts I have stated here were drawn from a heated debate by 6 Nigerians living here for over 5yrs with a minimum of master degrees and also direct admittances from ethnic Swedes who have lived abroad for many years and understood both worlds, so it wasn’t a beer parlor discussion.

By referring to the women here as jumpers was not just the unmarried women. No married woman here goes through divorce first before finding a new partner, they have to have already secured a place to jump to. Remember I wrote before that kids have been used to cure their boredom, so from the closed forum they all admitted that they are too scared to live alone, especially the two weeks of shared custody when the kids would be with their father. The married women here cheat at work.

Your second claim of they are quick to forgive is also false. I had this discussion with them before why they never forgive and the reply I got was “we just don’t understand how Americans can be so forgiving, maybe because they still practice religion, that’s why majority of us don’t ever believe in God, religion is such a stupid thing”.

This place it’s an eye for an eye, and I noticed that amongst themselves they don’t ask for forgiveness, they just walk away because they all know it doesn’t exist here, if you cheat on a girl here, she will pay you back by f..ckin* your close friends.

As for the dumb part, it’s a very touchy subject that I don’t want to dive deeply into, so I let that slide. But do yourself a favor and learn about
Curlingföräldrar and also watch some YouTube videos about it.

As for the dumb guys talking shi.t about Nigerian girls, and glorifying white girls, what contributions have you all made to make Nigeria awoke. A happy and prosperous country breeds a happy and independent woman.

2 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nuzo1(m): 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
olaboy1:

Idealism is a dangerous path to thread, this thread was started base on reality and all I have shared here so far are realities and realities are greater than ideas.

You made two spurious claims that made me realize you are living in America and trying to form opinions on life in Scandinavia.

Your first claim was the married women here are more faithful than the married women in Nigeria.

The facts I have stated here were drawn from a heated debate by 6 Nigerians living here for over 5yrs with a minimum of master degrees and also direct admittances from ethnic Swedes who have lived abroad for many years and understood both worlds, so it wasn’t a beer parlor discussion.

By referring to the women here as jumpers was not just the unmarried women. No married woman here goes through divorce first before finding a new partner, they have to have already secured a place to jump to. Remember I wrote before that kids have been used to cure their boredom, so from the closed forum they all admitted that they are too scared to live alone, especially the two weeks of shared custody when the kids would be with their father. The married women here cheat at work.

Your second claim of they are quick to forgive is also false. I had this discussion with them before why they never forgive and the reply I got was “we just don’t understand how Americans can be so forgiving, maybe because they still practice religion, that’s why majority of us don’t ever believe in God, religion is such a stupid thing”.

This place it’s an eye for an eye, and I noticed that amongst themselves they don’t ask for forgiveness, they just walk away because they all know it doesn’t exist here, if you cheat on a girl here, she will pay you back by f..ckin* your close friends.

As for the dumb part, it’s a very touchy subject that I don’t want to dive deeply into, so I let that slide. But do yourself a favor and learn about
Curlingföräldrar and also watch some YouTube videos about it.

As for the dumb guys talking shi.t about Nigerian girls, and glorifying white girls, what contributions have you all made to make Nigeria awoke. A happy and prosperous country breeds a happy and independent woman.

I will only address the first and third paragraph, then I'm done with this discussion. Undue hate, lies and false accusations are beginning to show up and I wouldn't want to be part of it.

Policies, laws, regulations and way of life are products of ideas before they become realities. You can't do something without having an idea of how to go about it, no matter how bad the idea is.

Jante's law, Protestant work ethic, neo confucianism, Jesus Golden rule, Buddha's principles are all ideas that were preached and later became ways of life. The way people practiced some of these laws and principles decades or centuries ago is different from the way it's being practiced now. People modify ideas to suit their environment and time. Singapore modified neo confucianism to suit themselves. The Scandinavians modified the jante's law for the benefit and progress of their communities.

What I'm saying is that people don't have to wait to have a bad experience before they can copy what has worked for others or what they think can work for them. In other words, you use ideas to formulate laws that can work for you. Or do people go into business in other to lose their capital so it can be said that they learnt from reality? No, they go in with ideas and other people's experiences and condition it to suit their businesses.

Even though you have twisted the claim on your 3rd paragraph to suit your narrative, Durex condom were the people that made the claims, I didn't. They said that Nigerian women came out tops as the group who cheat the most (and not that white women are more faithful than Nigerian ladies). And I all those comparison came up when you accused scandinavian women as cheats and mentally unstable. I only clarified those lies with the Durex research. I was not interested in comparing anyone. And later, I even went ahead to give you reasons for such: poverty and income disparity. I also stated that most Nigerian ladies born in Scandinavia behave exactly like scandinavian women when it comes to relationships. I also said that most Nigerian women who are well paid tend to behave like scandinavian women when it comes to relationships. Dj Cuppy is well to do. I wouldn't be surprised if the only person she had sex with in the past 3 or 4 years is Victor Anichebe. This cannot be said for a hungry girl who earns little or nothing in and entire month. Meaning poverty is responsible, not race.

You had a discussion on scandinavian ladies with six Nigerian men and they were all complaining. No biggie. I could also tell you that I had a discussion with 50 Nigerian men about scandinavian ladies and they thought otherwise? Well, that one is not even my problem as you have even claimed I live in US.

Your last paragraph needn't be there on my mention because I can't remember doing such with anyone here. What I've been doing here is comparing environments and how we Nigerians can remodel some of these ideas for our own progress.

For further clarifications on all these issues, please refer back to my previous posts on this thread as none was clearly countered with facts.

Cheers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by chaiks: 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
Wow..sad to hear that.
But nonetheless I think you're right,Finland does have highly skilled technology industry. Nokia is a testimony.

Guess I'd shift my attention to Canada.
hey bro.if technology is d main industry,does it means no hope for we wey wan come run show for social science courses ba? can we still find a part time job?
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by olaboy1: 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
Sorry if you take offense, my last paragraph wasn’t directed at you. Find your comments below categorically stating that married Scandinavian women don’t cheat because they are financially independent like working class Nigerian women, and I went further to say that’s not true.

Marriage, BF and GF, civil partnership etc, in Scandinavia they don’t mean much difference here that’s why people hardly get married. But because you wanted to prove that the married women are more honest than those BF&GF you quickly used wage disparity and environment as factors for cheating. I still maintain that here in Sweden married or unmarried women cheat and the cheating has nothing to do with poverty or income disparity as you opined.

You posted Durex condom research to buttress your points and my reply was don’t fall into the group of people who believe such mundane research with no empirical evidences, be a radical thinker and approach what you read online with brutal honesty.

I have never argued against poor economic conditions playing a role in sex and relationships, my simple argument was Scandinavian women cheat as much as any women in the world, and trying to use their robust economy to debunk that is like playing to the gallery.

Also DJ Cuppy may not be sleeping around but it doesn’t mean she can’t cheat on Anichebe.

My final question to you is “do you live here? And if yes how long?. Forgive me if I judged where you live wrongly, your reference to Minnesota made me draw that conclusion.

6 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by olaboy1: 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
Also pay attention to the part where you wrote they hardly go about sleeping with their gateman for 20yrs. You and I know where you are taking your argument to, by using gateman I knew you were referring to the working class Nigerian women which in part of your post you tried to exonerate using wealth as a factor that they also would hardly cheat just like the married Scandinavian woman, since only wealthy Nigerian women can afford gatemen.

so where exactly do you stand and be straightforward about what you think of married/unmarried, rich/poor Nigerian women when it comes to cheating, and please don’t confuse me by citing billionaire daughter DJ Cuppy who doesn’t represent an average working class Nigerian woman. Also your statement below is base on your idea and not reality.

“I wouldn't be surprised if the only person she had sex with in the past 3 or 4 years is Victor Anichebe. This cannot be said for a hungry girl who earns little or nothing in and entire month. Meaning poverty is responsible, not race.”

2 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by TheManOfTheYear: 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
chaiks:
hey bro.if technology is d main industry,does it means no hope for we wey wan come run show for social science courses ba? can we still find a part time job?
Only STEM related courses can really make headway here.
But there's always an option to switch into nursing when u get there or any skilled labour
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by chaiks: 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
But there's always an option to switch into nursing when u get there or any skilled labour
skilled labour? cool.please like which kind skills?any factory jobs or NGO jobs? is it easy to migrate to Norway or Denmark and settle from Finland ?
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by chaiks: 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
skilled labour? cool.please like which kind skills?any factory jobs or NGO jobs? is it easy to migrate to Norway or Denmark and settle from Finland ?and are admissions to these social science courses competitive there?
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by TheManOfTheYear: 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
chaiks:
skilled labour? cool.please like which kind skills?any factory jobs or NGO jobs? is it easy to migrate to Norway or Denmark and settle from Finland ?and are admissions to these social science courses competitive there?
Bro I'm not there yet.
But from what I've learnt, skilled labours like electrician, carpentry,AC and refrigerator technicians,forklift drivers etc make a huge chunk of money down there.
Cuz their nationals don't know and won't do such jobs so they rely on immigrants to do those jobs. They are money spinners.
Your certificate is useless there
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by TheManOfTheYear: 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
chaiks:
From what I've also learned, I'd say "Yes" it's easy to migrate between those countries cuz they share many things in common,similar cultures and strong unilateral ties.
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Amoto94(m): 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
Olaboy1 wehdone sir you were consistent all through the conversation.

2 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
salford1:

Na so bro. Where I currently work for obodo oyinbo, our electricians make much more than the engineers plus they also cut shows by doing side jobs after work too. In addition to their electrician license, they all also have a truckers license which makes them recession proof.
what country is that bro? , would love to practice outside naija.
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by aydi(m): 8:48am On Nov 09, 2017
@olaboy1
If this was a court room and I the judge,I'll declear you winner.Your argument is lit.
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by chukxie(m): 10:10am On Nov 09, 2017
This thread was interesting and lively until it was turned into a 'courtroom' session. The original reason for the thread was to celebrate the writer's success in getting to Sweden - something a lot of people could learn a thing or two from. Every country has got its perculiarities- attributes either positive or negative that makes it unique. For example outside of Nigeria, the name Nigeria readily invokes negative stereotypes such as corruption, online fraud, dishonesty, drug peddlers... But we Nigerians and other objective minded foreigners know only a minute number of Nigerians are involved in the crimes mentioned above. Whatever ways of life or laws the Swedes choose to follow or adhere to should be left for them. It's their country, they can do whatever heck they want with it.

2 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by chaiks: 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
From what I've also learned, I'd say "Yes" it's easy to migrate between those countries cuz they share many things in common,similar cultures and strong unilateral ties.
ok bro.I like Norway a lot and I hope to settle there one day.heard so many good things about d country.

1 Like

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by chaiks: 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
Bro I'm not there yet.
But from what I've learnt, skilled labours like electrician, carpentry,AC and refrigerator technicians,forklift drivers etc make a huge chunk of money down there.
Cuz their nationals don't know and won't do such jobs so they rely on immigrants to do those jobs. They are money spinners.
Your certificate is useless there
lol.is it ieasy to switch to nursing from art courses? for d forklift,I'll one undergo training before driving ?
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Daeylar(f): 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lorax:

it's disgusting to say the least. Nigerian guys go about marrying old white women for paper, engage in internet fraud, traffic drugs and what not outside Nigeria and Nigerian girls do not go about insulting them or even comparing them with foreigners. And the same Nigerian girls they spend their time insulting get married to better looking and better behaved foreigners of right age and they don't go about making noise about it.
Thank you jare
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Daeylar(f): 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lorax:

And who wants to have anything to do with Nigerian guys? Same thing I have been saying leave Nigerian girls alone. Stay on your lane and stop the comparison.

He doesn't want to have anything to do with Nigerian girls, but he won't stop bashing them, confusion.
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by TheManOfTheYear: 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
chaiks:
lol.is it ieasy to switch to nursing from art courses? for d forklift,I'll one undergo training before driving ?
yes bro. You have to undergo training before you can drive a forklift.

It takes about 4-6 months to learn fully.

You can learn here in Naija before leaving. Lots of companies can train you
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by chaiks: 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
yes bro. You have to undergo training before you can drive a forklift.

It takes about 4-6 months to learn fully.

You can learn here in Naija before leaving. Lots of companies can train you
alright bro.na DAT one go dey easier as me no fit begin read medical course. but you get like an idea how much forklift drivers earn per month in Finland,and can one still find d job of forklift driving in Norway having worked in Finland for small time?
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by TheManOfTheYear: 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
chaiks:
alright bro.na DAT one go dey easier as me no fit begin read medical course. but you get like an idea how much forklift drivers earn per month in Finland,and can one still find d job of forklift driving in Norway having worked in Finland for small time?
Oh bobs. We're talking real money here.

An average forklift operator in Finland earns about $13 to $15 per hour. You're talking of like $31,000 per month.

In Norway however,you can earn about 39kr(norwegian kroner)
From my research,you can even earn more if you're ready to do night shifts or work during weekends.

But in a nutshell,you'll earn more in Finland.
Perhaps after making enough money you can switch to your beloved Norway.
Luck

1 Like

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by NONNYG: 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lorax:

it's disgusting to say the least. Nigerian guys go about marrying old white women for paper, engage in internet fraud, traffic drugs and what not outside Nigeria and Nigerian girls do not go about insulting them or even comparing them with foreigners. And the same Nigerian girls they spend their time insulting get married to better looking and better behaved foreigners of right age and they don't go about making noise about it.
age is just a numbergrin
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by chaiks: 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
Oh bobs. We're talking real money here.

An average forklift operator in Finland earns about $13 to $15 per hour. You're talking of like $31,000 per month.

In Norway however,you can earn about 39kr(norwegian kroner)
From my research,you can even earn more if you're ready to do night shifts or work during weekends.

But in a nutshell,you'll earn more in Finland.
Perhaps after making enough money you can switch to your beloved Norway.
Luck
mehn! this is real money.bank managers for naija no smell this kind cheese a month.na to buckle up use study enter next year and enroll for driving school. if u no mind we GATS talk off d thread. I don't pm u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / Dubai: No Police, No Military, No Media Just An Order (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.