Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection (51259 Views)

Please How Can I Handle This Infection / Mixture Of Bitter-kola,cucumber And Tom-tom Will Cure This Infection / Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by ThuGnificenX: 7:59am On Nov 02, 2017
She fell and injured her leg last year. The injury healed but afterwards the leg started decaying now it has spread to the other leg in the same position.
The doctors at the general hospital has run series of tests including diabetes which they confirmed her blood sugar is okay.
We haven't seen anything like this before.
Please can someone help with a drug that can help.
She has been on antibiotics and other drugs ever since.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by thorpido(m): 8:05am On Nov 02, 2017
Take her to a teaching hospital,let her see a dermatologist.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Taiwo20(m): 8:05am On Nov 02, 2017
this one na flashing...... na confirm based on the look and what you wrote...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by pinkbae(f): 8:08am On Nov 02, 2017
Village people at work

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 02, 2017
As you seek treatment for mom.....
I pray that the good Lord make her healthy and make her to be in good health and wealth.
It shall be well with her in Jesus Christ name.
The special blood of Jesus will wash her clean.
Rise up, it is well.

480 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by madridguy(m): 8:13am On Nov 02, 2017
This is serious. May God help her.

9 Likes

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by sinaj(f): 8:19am On Nov 02, 2017
This is serious o! You guys should try the church alongside Hospitals too.

16 Likes

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by ThuGnificenX: 9:38am On Nov 02, 2017
Taiwo20:
this one na flashing...... na confirm based on the look and what you wrote...
what is flashing m?

3 Likes

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by successking401(m): 10:10am On Nov 02, 2017
ThuGnificenX:
She fell and injured her leg last year. The injury healed but afterwards the leg started decaying now it has spread to the other leg in the same position.
The doctors at the general hospital has run series of tests including diabetes which they confirmed her blood sugar is okay.

@lalasticlala
@mods
@mynd44
my dear go for native.dont toy with it by going from one doc to the other.its beyond them.believe me they won't find anything as u stated.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Taiwo20(m): 11:56am On Nov 02, 2017
ThuGnificenX:
what is flashing m?

Juju things

4 Likes

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
looks like a reaction. A dermatologist will know better.

1 Like

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Mckandre(m): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
Maybe she myt ve trampled on JUJU that wasn't meant for her, this kinda thing happened to ma granddad, after strong prayers nd deliverance he recovered. I pray she gets Devine healing.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by cytell56: 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
ThuGnificenX:

This is spiritual. Seek God for healing. She will be healed and cleansed in Jesus name...... Amen

23 Likes

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Flexy2vybes(m): 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
Broda dz 1 is strng. . . .b4 u knw kip runin series of test til it get worst. dy nyt be more to it dat meetz d medical. tak her to chch also try herbal doc...[nt juju o] nt al sickness nids medical atentn.
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by happney65: 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
sinaj:
This is serious o! You guys should try the church alongside Hospitals too.

Church kee?Church is out of it..is a church an hospital?carry her go better hospital and she will be healed not church..Church koo,mosque nii

11 Likes

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by harjiyoung(m): 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
Try native...
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Lexusgs430: 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
Has she run a scan on both legs?
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by bugidon(m): 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
God will fortify your family with wisdom to go through this difficult time

3 Likes

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by YourWife(f): 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
Scabies (Psoroptes, Sarcoptes, Demodex)
Filariasis (Lymphatic)... Wuchereria bankrofti, Brugia malayi

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
cytell56:

This is spiritual. Seek God for healing. She will be healed and cleansed in Jesus name...... Amen
Must every thing be spiritual? undecided There is a medical explanation for everything. leave spirits alone.

6 Likes

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Badtman(m): 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
After broken leg does she undergo POP casting ?

if yes cool your mind and visit traditional bone setters.
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by PotatoSalad(m): 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
Choi. Make i no hear 'go to church' again.
Bro carry your mum to the hospital. Let qualified doctors take care of her, not your pastor.
That's God's gift to the doctors, to cure people.
And don't forget to pray for her. That shii looks painful though...damn

9 Likes

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
modelmike7:
I pray that the good Lord make her healthy and make her to be good health and wealth.
It shall be well with her in Jesus name.
Rise up, it is well.

Shut up already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
modelmike7:
I pray that the good Lord make her healthy and make her to be good health and wealth.
It shall be well with her in Jesus name.
Rise up, it is well.

AMEN.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by yaqq: 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
she is diabetic?
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by baski92(m): 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
Go traditional, this no case for any doctor

1 Like

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
Eyah sorry o. Why dont u go on these medical websites and post the pictures on their blog, maybe a doctor can diagnose it. Try webmd. You can google "ask a doctor free", send it to all d websites dt come up.

1 Like

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Lexusgs430: 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
ThuGnificenX:

If you don't seek proper medical intervention immediately, both legs might be amputated...

2 Likes

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by johncreek: 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
Awón Ayé
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by dipsin999(m): 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
PRAY AND TREAT

God will heal her......... Amen
Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by NPComplete: 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
Looks like a flesh eating bacteria to me.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by Oblongata: 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
Na hot prayer be the drug

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Ordeal With VIO For Not Wearing Face-Mask Inside My Car / 64 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1337, 255 Discharged, 40 Deaths / 56-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos After Returning From US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.