Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

General Announcement To People With Fake Or Lost Duty Papers. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / General Announcement To People With Fake Or Lost Duty Papers. (3333 Views)

No Custom Duty Papers. / Can I Buy A Car Without Custom Duty Papers? / Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Announcement To People With Fake Or Lost Duty Papers. by saintjoel(m): 8:36am On Nov 02, 2017
General announcement to people with fake or lost duty papers.

Do you've fake CUSTOM DUTY papers in your possession or have you lost your duty papers and you want new papers processed.

Jelad ventures can help you get new papers but with the following conditions :-

1. All applications must come with proof of purchase...

2. Change of ownership papers for second hand users or whatever...

3. Proof that vehicle has been registered in Nigeria for at least six months...

4. Location of vehicle and pictures..

5. Printed proof that the DUTY papers have been checked, printed proof must show what the c number was initially used for ( FOR THOSE WITH FAKE PAPERS)...

Please note that this window of opportunity is only for those that have purchased their vehicles inside Nigeria not for those that are just bringing it in.

Also note that this window of opportunity doesn't cover any concession or rebate. FULL DUTIES MUST BE PAID, you can continue using your vehicles like that if you still plan to shortchange government after you landed yourself fake papers.

All inquiries should be directed to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2208157/verify-custom-duty-papers-revalidate

***** NOTE THAT LEGAL ACTIONS WILL BE TAKEN AGAINST ANYONE BY OUR AGENCY AND THE NIGERIAN CUSTOMS SERVICE THAT DECIDES TO MAKE FALSE DECLARATIONS. FALSE DECLARATION CAN BE TRYING TO OBTAIN PAPERS FOR A "FRESH ENTRY" VEHICLE.....

THANKS AND GOD BLESS......
Re: General Announcement To People With Fake Or Lost Duty Papers. by saintjoel(m): 5:51am On Nov 17, 2017
saintjoel:
General announcement to people with fake or lost duty papers.

Do you've fake CUSTOM DUTY papers in your possession or have you lost your duty papers and you want new papers processed.

Jelad ventures can help you get new papers but with the following conditions :-

1. All applications must come with proof of purchase...

2. Change of ownership papers for second hand users or whatever...

3. Proof that vehicle has been registered in Nigeria for at least six months...

4. Location of vehicle and pictures..

5. Printed proof that the DUTY papers have been checked, printed proof must show what the c number was initially used for ( FOR THOSE WITH FAKE PAPERS)...

Please note that this window of opportunity is only for those that have purchased their vehicles inside Nigeria not for those that are just bringing it in.

Also note that this window of opportunity doesn't cover any concession or rebate. FULL DUTIES MUST BE PAID, you can continue using your vehicles like that if you still plan to shortchange government after you landed yourself fake papers.

All inquiries should be directed to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2208157/verify-custom-duty-papers-revalidate

***** NOTE THAT LEGAL ACTIONS WILL BE TAKEN AGAINST ANYONE BY OUR AGENCY AND THE NIGERIAN CUSTOMS SERVICE THAT DECIDES TO MAKE FALSE DECLARATIONS. FALSE DECLARATION CAN BE TRYING TO OBTAIN PAPERS FOR A "FRESH ENTRY" VEHICLE.....

THANKS AND GOD BLESS......

Hello, this scheme is only for those that bought cars already registered inside Nigeria....
Re: General Announcement To People With Fake Or Lost Duty Papers. by saintjoel(m): 9:26am On Dec 01, 2017
To all my Muslim friends I say happy Ed Mallud. May today have a purposeful meaning in all your endeavours...
Re: General Announcement To People With Fake Or Lost Duty Papers. by SpaceAngel: 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2017
What if the clearing agent underpaid custom fees and car was released by customs and paper in database what will the person do in other not to be disturbed by custom officers on the road.?
Re: General Announcement To People With Fake Or Lost Duty Papers. by saintjoel(m): 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2017
SpaceAngel:
What if the clearing agent underpaid custom fees and car was released by customs and paper in database what will the person do in other not to be disturbed by custom officers on the road.?

You can raise what we call a D.N to balance up...

1 Like

Re: General Announcement To People With Fake Or Lost Duty Papers. by loodba: 11:53pm On Dec 01, 2017
Do you still custom papers for cars used in nigeria for 5 yrs?
Re: General Announcement To People With Fake Or Lost Duty Papers. by saintjoel(m): 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
loodba:
Do you still custom papers for cars used in nigeria for 5 yrs?

Yes
Re: General Announcement To People With Fake Or Lost Duty Papers. by emeks02: 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
I have a misplaced/missing custom document for a vehicle cleared in 2010.

What's the way out on this ?
Re: General Announcement To People With Fake Or Lost Duty Papers. by saintjoel(m): 11:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
emeks02:
I have a misplaced/missing custom document for a vehicle cleared in 2010.

What's the way out on this ?

Do you know the customs reference number??
Re: General Announcement To People With Fake Or Lost Duty Papers. by sultaan(m): 2:27am On Dec 05, 2017
My na paper processing you dey do now, car importation is not as friendly as before?

When these people said they will kill the import industries, they meant it.
Re: General Announcement To People With Fake Or Lost Duty Papers. by emeks02: 6:23am On Dec 05, 2017
saintjoel:

Do you know the customs reference number??

Unfortunately i dont. There was no way one would envisage such would happen. Vehicle was purchased Nov 2010 and cleared December 2010.

Are there any other options?
Re: General Announcement To People With Fake Or Lost Duty Papers. by valarinz: 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
sultaan:
My na paper processing you dey do now, car importation is not as friendly as before?

When these people said they will kill the import industries, they meant it.

Have to say this : don't be silly man, this guy has been in the agent biz long before I started seeing his ads for car importation.

Besides, cos u feel entitled as you're seeing some coins now, you feel you have the right to mock others for their perceived biz shortcomings? What a lowlife!!

1 Like

Re: General Announcement To People With Fake Or Lost Duty Papers. by dokiOloye(m): 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
valarinz:

Have to say this : don't be silly man, this guy has been in the agent biz long before I started seeing his ads for car importation.

Besides, cos u feel entitled as you're seeing some coins now, you feel you have the right to mock others for their perceived biz shortcomings? What a lowlife!!
Arinze,easy easy.
The tone of his write up doesn't suggest mockery.
Re: General Announcement To People With Fake Or Lost Duty Papers. by sultaan(m): 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
valarinz:

I will never mock anyone, it is not my intention to do that I do apologize to OP of it offends him.

My point is that when policies are made and those who are in that industry( benefit) do not see the long term implication, thing that are not within your control should not be put out of balance to your benefit.

Neither customs nor govt can make people pay the duty they don't want to pay if they have the option to avoid it in this case people stoped importing cars and stayed out of Nigeria

I now see a clearing agent adapting to the situation

1 Like

Re: General Announcement To People With Fake Or Lost Duty Papers. by saintjoel(m): 9:35am On Dec 06, 2017
sultaan:

I will never mock anyone, it is not my intention to do that I do apologize to OP of it offends him.

My point is that when policies are made and those who are in that industry( benefit) do not see the long term implication, thing that are not within your control should not be put out of balance to your benefit.

Neither customs nor govt can make people pay the duty they don't want to pay if they have the option to avoid it in this case people stoped importing cars and stayed out of Nigeria

I now see a clearing agent adapting to the situation

No offence taken but import is still coming into the country, either vehicles or general goods, through the border or ports. And you're right, unlike some other agents, Jelad ventures is clearly adapting to the prevailing situation.

The ad was setuo because we have a direct link through our mother agency to the CGs office and I want to utilise the link judiciously,the only been to help people with fake or missing duty get new papers.

1 Like

Re: General Announcement To People With Fake Or Lost Duty Papers. by saintjoel(m): 9:36am On Dec 06, 2017
valarinz:

Thanks for having my back sir.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reverse gear issue When Engine Is Cold / Pls How Reliable Is The Chevrolet Optra Car / Honda Acura Mdx 2007 Model Gear System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.