Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Daniella Okeke And Her Gucci Bag And Shoes Stuns In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke And Her Gucci Bag And Shoes Stuns In New Photos (26476 Views)

Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue White Wedding Pictures / Gideon Okeke And Chidera Udueze Traditional Wedding Photos / Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Gucci Bag And Shoes Stuns In New Photos by nwakibie3(m): 11:59am On Nov 02, 2017
wink wink

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Gucci Bag And Shoes Stuns In New Photos by Egein(m): 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
Squatting in a hotel hallway, just so you can take a photo?
What if some other guest comes out the door beside you?
Have you no shame?
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Gucci Bag And Shoes Stuns In New Photos by Smellymouth: 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
AyamConfidence:
ehen.... Who goes there
Who are we seeing today

Badt guy cheesy
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Gucci Bag And Shoes Stuns In New Photos by hopexter(m): 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
sunshineV:
This kain olosho go cost ooo chai

Thick meat no dey cost. grin
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Gucci Bag And Shoes Stuns In New Photos by AyamConfidence(m): 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
Smellymouth:

Badt guy cheesy
Alaga your boy dey gentle ooo

Longest time..... I believe say na better breeze blow you come here today

I hope you come to stay sha cos here don dey so boring

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Gucci Bag And Shoes Stuns In New Photos by urahara(m): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
Where are all the dark ladies ? embarassed
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Gucci Bag And Shoes Stuns In New Photos by mydex93(f): 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
beautiful thisand is cry
GidifeedNews:
Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke looks gorgeous with her Gucci bag and shoes in new photos to mark the new month. Please we need hushpuppi or toke makinwa to come an confirm if her is Fake or Real Gucci?

See more photos...

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-daniella-okeke-stuns-new-photos/
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Gucci Bag And Shoes Stuns In New Photos by Assassin101: 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
would luv to "hit" dat booty
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Gucci Bag And Shoes Stuns In New Photos by Smellymouth: 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
AyamConfidence:
Alaga your boy dey gentle ooo

Longest time..... I believe say na better breeze blow you come here today

I hope you come to stay sha cos here don dey so boring

My Realest GEE. How far na. E don tey o.
Thanks for checking on me the other time. I really appreciate it.
Baba na babes blow me come here ooo. cheesy
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Gucci Bag And Shoes Stuns In New Photos by paradigmshift(m): 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
LesbianBoy:

If i bite you eh! No be only Arab money mschteew!

Person wey apostle suleiman OFF her pant and fvck the sh*t out of her pvssy, come give am plenty money angry

e be like say d apostle fuk your sister too . very sorry
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Gucci Bag And Shoes Stuns In New Photos by Seeker17(m): 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Person wey apostle suleiman OFF her pant and fvck the sh*t out of her pvssy, come give am plenty money angry
Choi.. So u still carry Apostle matter for head till today
Ur hatred for the Apostle is in-built ni
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Gucci Bag And Shoes Stuns In New Photos by AyamConfidence(m): 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
Smellymouth:

My Realest GEE. How far na. E don tey o.
Thanks for checking on me the other time. I really appreciate it.
Baba na babes blow me come here ooo. cheesy
e don even dey my mind to call you again... I just dey postpone am... But shey the babes wey carry you run before don finish wey make you come back for refill

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Gucci Bag And Shoes Stuns In New Photos by PETUK(m): 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
I actually did not read the post but i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in the public.
Maybe they should report the matter the nearest police station but if the neighbor refuse to pay his rent they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Gucci Bag And Shoes Stuns In New Photos by mimyselfai(m): 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
nwakibie3:
all slay mama are now an actresses

What are you trying to say please?
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Gucci Bag And Shoes Stuns In New Photos by Respect55(m): 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
nwakibie3:
all slay mama are now an actresses
RIP English
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Gucci Bag And Shoes Stuns In New Photos by Kobicove(m): 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
I wonder which pastor is rocking her boat now grin
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Gucci Bag And Shoes Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hmmm full option. To carry gono dey hungry me
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Gucci Bag And Shoes Stuns In New Photos by Smellymouth: 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
AyamConfidence:
e don even dey my mind to call you again... I just dey postpone am... But shey the babes wey carry you run before don finish wey make you come back for refill

Hahahaha. I need more Baba cheesy
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Gucci Bag And Shoes Stuns In New Photos by ernwale(m): 1:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
LesbianBoy:

You try
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Gucci Bag And Shoes Stuns In New Photos by ouzo1(m): 1:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hahahaha. I need more Baba cheesy
. .
Greedy man

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Gucci Bag And Shoes Stuns In New Photos by Smellymouth: 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
ouzo1:

Greedy man

Hahahaha
See who is talking. U when don use ur handsome face take collect all of them. cheesy
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Gucci Bag And Shoes Stuns In New Photos by ouzo1(m): 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hahahaha
See who is talking. U when don use ur handsome face take collect all of them. cheesy
Why u dey spread rumors na
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Gucci Bag And Shoes Stuns In New Photos by Smellymouth: 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
ouzo1:

Why u dey spread rumors na

We know the truth. Lols

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Gucci Bag And Shoes Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
That 1st picture is so sad. So women now squat to take pictures in hotel hallways. undecided Even her eyes in dt picture shows zero selfworth.
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Gucci Bag And Shoes Stuns In New Photos by kendylet(f): 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
damn!!! cool those shoes!!! she's pretty
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Gucci Bag And Shoes Stuns In New Photos by freakthingz(m): 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
Silumi:

Watch your month!

As in november or what

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Gucci Bag And Shoes Stuns In New Photos by kachasi: 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
AHH. you have just one
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Gucci Bag And Shoes Stuns In New Photos by richeeyo(m): 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
joenor:
We hear, quick to see ashawo..
The olosho na ur sister?
Sorry ooo
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Gucci Bag And Shoes Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
One of the greatest Wh0re that ever lived.
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Gucci Bag And Shoes Stuns In New Photos by Askmewhy(m): 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
Smellymouth:
Anytime when I hear this babe name, na one pastor I go just remember..
Nigeria media sha.. grin

Which pastor please?
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Gucci Bag And Shoes Stuns In New Photos by Silumi(f): 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
freakthingz:

As in november or what
Lol you know what I ment!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards / Dj Cuppy Celebrates Her 27th Birthday Today / I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.