Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) (46058 Views)

Nicholas Ukachukwu Acceptance Speech After Defeating Bianca At APGA Primaries / Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries / Bianca Ojukwu At The Burial Of Ozua Okoye (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by intruxive(m): 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
python1:

Problem dey oh grin grin grin. Pikin don dey grow, man no dey to assist, mmm is not helping matters, nlers, help!!!
shocked
Oh boy u be buratai ne, see as u pursue that one comot for the thread with ur expose
Even namdi kanu no take same speed hide

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
[quote author=safarigirl post=62001967]she and Regina Askia who looks older? And they were in the same MBGN[/quote
They are all grand maa's
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by honeyjoyce(f): 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
Very beautiful woman

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by python1: 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
intruxive:

shocked
Oh boy u be buratai ne, see as u pursue that one comot for the thread with ur expose
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
Seeker17:
Beautiful woman

Physical appearance doesn't make one beutiful' what makes a woman beutiful is when she know Christ

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Veeflow(m): 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
Haters everywhere over unnecessary issues.. Am igbotic and I have a beautiful Yoruba lady to marry. No faults and everything cool. We need peace not promoting hatred upandan. Hey mr boyfriend. If u ain't proud of what you put your dick into then u are the loser bro..

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Michael004: 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
seunmsg:

That is why we like them as side chicks. Ask FFk and he will tell you i am not lying. tongue grin grin grin
Which wickedness is this??

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
[quote author=Seeker17 post=61998669]Beautiful woman [/quote
Physical appearance doesn't make one beutiful ' what makes a woman beutiful is when she know truely know Christ.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by TEAMvido(m): 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
igbo ladies are not looking bad .... only that there ass is too strong .... why ..?? maybe due to the consumption of too much carbonhydrate .....
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by TEAMvido(m): 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
igbo ladies are not looking bad .... only that there ass is too strong .... why ..?? maybe due to the consumption of too much carbonhydrate .....
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Menzy86(m): 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
cstr1000:

The sad thing here is that your women are not good enough.
When a Yoruba man makes it, he thinks of an Igbo wife. cheesy cheesy
When an Igbo man makes it, a Yoruba wife is the last thing on his mind.
Sorry o and I am neither yoruba nor igbo but I see several Igno women settling for non-igbos and yorubas these days. Is there something wrong with igbo men instead? My last two gf's were igbo and d present one knacking her head all over town too is igbo. And I encourage her to look 'igbowards' but she doesn't listen at all. I pray d faith of d previous two don't befall her. Sweet women though.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by sureheaven(m): 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
FFK right now.......

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Michael004: 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
cstr1000:

lololololol.
Self-deceit is a nice game. Thousands of fresh fine omo-nna in lagos, are sampling those dark Yoruba girls like candies but you don't see us bragging about it.
You lots adore Igbo women so much.
It shows in everything you do. I barely read more than two threads without one Yoruba scumbag yapping about how he wants to marry an Igbo woman because he has money
But then i can't blame you guys. There is nothing interesting or exotic about yours.
I even have one here, chioma. Despite k owing I can't go on with her, she still wanna die on my rod.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Michael004: 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
[s]
cstr1000:
You need to see the way the handsome Igbo boys are wowing Yoruba girls with their Igbo freshness like no man's business and then bedding them en-mass..
In the South-west universities, we have mastered the art of ravishing their very dark Yoruba ladies that would give absolutely anything for a fresh omo-nna. And that is just after we have stunned them with our intelligence both in and out of the classroom.
na2day? grin grin

Yoruba Empty vessels make the loudest noise .
[/s]Even the dead body that never visited Nigeria when it was alive knows that you are lying. But you can continue.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by madridguy(m): 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
I only know about igbo girls tongue

gentle136:
guy no be lie. Igbo and Hausa girls are just too beautiful
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by classical15(m): 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
intruxive:

shocked
I thought I was the only one that noticed.
QueenofNepal is obviously a coward with a rotten life that she's not proud of.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by VillageWinch: 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
2shure:
my Yoruba gal with a big ass
neva allows me fuc her hard for more than 30mins
and complain she is tired.
how can i know she loves me
she cums too quick

Bros u got a problem on your hands.I feel for ypu
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Michael004: 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
Menzy86:
Sorry o and I am neither yoruba nor igbo but I see several Igno women settling for non-igbos and yorubas these days. Is there something wrong with igbo men instead? My last two gf's were igbo and d present one knacking her head all over town too is igbo. And I encourage her to look 'igbowards' but she doesn't listen at all. I pray d faith of d previous two don't befall her. Sweet women though.
God bless you. Even chioma that we are helping ourself here said she can't marry igbo man. I was speechless when she said it. Thought she was joking.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
classical15:

mynd44 Seun

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by gentle136(m): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
madridguy:
I only know about igbo girls tongue
now am making u to no about Hausa girls.wink
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by smilingface(m): 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
seunmsg:

Don't get too excited Igbo boy. We play with them as side chicks the same way toddlers play with toys and nothing else. when it comes to marriage, Igbo ladies are NO NO! tongue tongue tongue
go and tell the governor of undo state all this and he will have you arrested.. I heard an Igbo woman is their first lady.

7 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
seunmsg:

Don't get too excited Igbo boy. We play with them as side chicks the same way toddlers play with toys and nothing else. when it comes to marriage, Igbo ladies are NO NO! tongue tongue tongue

Shataap! You can't marry them cos you can't afford them!

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
classical15:

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
cstr1000:
You need to see the way the handsome Igbo boys are wowing Yoruba girls with their Igbo freshness like no man's business and then bedding them en-mass..
In the South-west universities, we have mastered the art of ravishing their very dark Yoruba ladies that would give absolutely anything for a fresh omo-nna. And that is just after we have stunned them with our intelligence both in and out of the classroom.
na2day? grin grin

Yoruba Empty vessels make the loudest noise .

Reminds me of one Yoruba girl I ravished in Oyo (College of Education) years back. I f*cked her and threw a birthday party for her and the following week, I nyashed one of her friends called funke. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by oyoofong(m): 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
Who is breaking the nut for her now
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by egbaguy2: 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
since the demise of that ojukwu guy,just wondering who gon be shinning bianca's Kongo..... as in,make d thing no rust ooo
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ojuku imported her with so much cash, now poor idiots will be fucking that sweet pussssy for free angry
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
python1:

Problem dey oh grin grin grin. Pikin don dey grow, man no dey to assist, mmm is not helping matters, nlers, help!!!

This is savagery on QON! You're not just a dancing python but a very wicked one! grin

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Jagabanmonerry(m): 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
madridguy:
Igbo women can be beautiful tongue
Yea... They are. Tank God I have one as a wife and also hardworking if they wish to.. My Igbo brothers and sisters Inlaw, Like if you give your sister to me as a wife. Igbo Kwenu!!!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
This Bianca is too damn fine chai. too fine. that is the reason why i'm here
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Killurself: 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
Former ambassador of Nigeria to Spain, former warlord widow, former ffk banana maintenance queen. All about her is former, is she repent now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos) / Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed / Supplementary Elections 2023: Results From Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.