Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

How Bola Tinubu's First Son Died - Family Reveals - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Bola Tinubu's First Son Died - Family Reveals (722 Views)

Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow / Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Bola Tinubu's First Son Died - Family Reveals by Techknowng(m): 10:54am On Nov 02, 2017
The cause of the death of Tinubu's first son has been linked to a heart attack which suddenly hit the young man and took his life.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

The manner in which Jide Tinubu, first son of the national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Bola Ahmed Tinubu, died has been revealed.

According to a member of the Tinubu family, who asked not to be named because of the sensitive nature of the matter, Jide suddenly collapsed and died from what was suspected to be a heart attack around 9 pm on Tuesday.

“However, after the incidence, close family members rushed him down to hospital on Lagos Island where he was confirmed dead on arrival,” the source told journalists in Lagos

He added that the tragic news was kept secret because the father, Bola Tinubu, was in Abuja for the National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting of his party, the APC.

Chairman of APC in Lagos, Otunba Henry Ajomale confirmed Jide’s death in a short statement he (Ajomale) issued on Wednesday.

“It’s with regrets that I inform you of the demise of Mr. Jide Tinubu, the Son of Our dear and esteemed Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu,” the statement said.

Source: http://www.xirkings.com/2017/11/how-bola-tinubus-first-son-died-family.html

Re: How Bola Tinubu's First Son Died - Family Reveals by Techknowng(m): 10:56am On Nov 02, 2017
RoyalRoy

(1) (Reply)

CHIEF SOLOMON : Uganda Man Marries 3 Women Same Day ,2 Of The Wives Are Sisters( / Order For Your 18karats Pure Italian Gold Jewelries / Why Do Men Gets Angry Over Their Cheating Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.