Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Here's Proof My Phone Has The Longest Lasting Battery In The World - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Here's Proof My Phone Has The Longest Lasting Battery In The World (5099 Views)

One Charge For 3 Days: Itel Releases Itel P40 With 6000mah Battery In Nigeria / My Windows Phone Has Ended Support For Whatsapp / World’s First Foldable Phone Has Been Launched. Checkout Specs, PICS And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here's Proof My Phone Has The Longest Lasting Battery In The World by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 03, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
I know 4 a fact that if any of you noisemakers had a longer lasting battery, y'all would of dropped it in a heartbeat.

Una don run check una fones, seeing it came up short & una dey pained.

So una proceed to dey para here.

I no send una 2 stay 4 useless area wey no get constant power supply, using a fone wit a shitty battery or 2 b broke enough not 2 afford 2 fuel your gens / even having money 2 buy a gen.

when did u get your first Sim card?
Re: Here's Proof My Phone Has The Longest Lasting Battery In The World by ArchangeLucifer: 10:23am On Nov 03, 2017
chidichuddo:

when did u get your first Sim card?

2007. My first phone was Bird (cant remember d exact model).

You?
Re: Here's Proof My Phone Has The Longest Lasting Battery In The World by swagguElite(m): 10:36am On Nov 03, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

This is what I was expecting to see here not some pained shanty-living niggas.

No worry baba, I dey see 6% battery there. I pray make e off so I go reclaim my crown. grin
grin grin grin for yur mind! ...I just Gionee Marathon m"bloody"5

The phone lives n dies according to my will! tongue ...so thank you LuciferMorningStar for the love n concern! _I use a "moreforekeen" beast bro! cool

By the way ..."On my altar, up is down, pleasure is pain, darkness is light, slavery is freedom and madness is sanity." ... I love this!
Re: Here's Proof My Phone Has The Longest Lasting Battery In The World by ArchangeLucifer: 10:40am On Nov 03, 2017
swagguElite:
grin grin grin for yur mind! ...I just Gionee Marathon m"bloody"5

The phone lives n dies according to my will! tongue ...so thank you LuciferMorningStar! _I use a "moreforekeen" beast bro! cool

No offense but Gionee is not a "beast".

It falls into the Tecno, Infinix category.

If it isn't iPhone, Samsung or Sony Xperia, forget it.

Its shit.

grin
Re: Here's Proof My Phone Has The Longest Lasting Battery In The World by ArchangeLucifer: 10:41am On Nov 03, 2017
swagguElite:

By the way ..."On my altar, up is down, pleasure is pain, darkness is light, slavery is freedom and madness is sanity." ... I love this!

It means I can use you for rituals in a heartbeat.

grin
Re: Here's Proof My Phone Has The Longest Lasting Battery In The World by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 03, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

2007. My first phone was Bird (cant remember d exact model).
You?

Hmmmm your first Sim card? (network)
September 2002
Re: Here's Proof My Phone Has The Longest Lasting Battery In The World by ArchangeLucifer: 10:56am On Nov 03, 2017
chidichuddo:

Hmmmm your first Sim card? (network)

September 2002

My first sim was glo.

Wait o! GSM came to Nigeria 2003. Bros dis your lie ehn...

Bros bros!!

Re: Here's Proof My Phone Has The Longest Lasting Battery In The World by d33types: 10:59am On Nov 03, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
My phone has stayed on for 443 hours and counting without a dead battery or being switched off...

Who can beat this figure worldwide?

Show proof.

The figure shows that your phone has not been restarted for that number of time. It is obvious you know but you're simply mischevious.

For people who might be silly enough to believe,If you want to see the time your phone has stayed without charge goto settings them battery> use since last charged..
Re: Here's Proof My Phone Has The Longest Lasting Battery In The World by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 03, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

My first sim was glo.
Wait o! GSM came to Nigeria 2003. Bros dis your lie ehn...
Bros bros!!

Re: Here's Proof My Phone Has The Longest Lasting Battery In The World by swagguElite(m): 11:17am On Nov 03, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Its shit.

grin
N!gga ...c'mon yuar mentioning iPhone with a 1900mAh ...Samsung 3,500mAh ... Sony Xperia 3,500mAh
... I love Samsung n HTC phones

But n!gga ... I dnt nid a fancy phone with a weakass battery now! There are high end maxi quality phones ...but am currently axed with a 6,020mAh ... N that's the only high End maxi quality happiness I nid right now!
Re: Here's Proof My Phone Has The Longest Lasting Battery In The World by swagguElite(m): 11:21am On Nov 03, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

It means I can use you for rituals in a heartbeat.

grin
n what makes you think ....am scared of death! ..death itself is scared of me!
Re: Here's Proof My Phone Has The Longest Lasting Battery In The World by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
hmmmmmmm
Re: Here's Proof My Phone Has The Longest Lasting Battery In The World by pu7pl3(m): 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
Lol see the mighty archangel breaking keyfabe grin
Re: Here's Proof My Phone Has The Longest Lasting Battery In The World by ArchangeLucifer: 11:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
swagguElite:
n what makes you think ....am scared of death! ..death itself is scared of me!

Re: Here's Proof My Phone Has The Longest Lasting Battery In The World by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Here's Proof My Phone Has The Longest Lasting Battery In The World by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 04, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Its shit.

grin

Dude take a chill pill and stop acting like a kid. Sony Xperia is not even among the best smartphone makers. And there are phones are are better than Samsung flagships and still cost between $400-$500. That someone chooses to use a Tecno or infinix doesn't make them poor, they just have different priority than urs. Some people cannot spend more than 40k to buy a phone and yet they can spend 300k on Champaign on Friday nights. Yet some people own 400k phone and still don't have a car or drive some jalopy while some people own 40k phone and drive nice cars.

I've used all bunch of phones and come to realize sometimes Samsung phones are overrated, it's just another Android phone with their software that lags after a few months if use. I used infinix hot s for 10 months after my Galaxy s6 gave me the worst battery life I've ever seen on a phone not the best phone but gets the job done. U are bragging with note 5 while some people own note 8. U really need to chill bro. What u don't know is when u buy a Samsung phone u are paying extra $200 for the Samsung brand alone. LG G6, Huawei honor 9, one plus 5, HTC u11, Google pixel, Motorola Moto z, LG v30 etc are all very good phones for value

3 Likes

Re: Here's Proof My Phone Has The Longest Lasting Battery In The World by ArchangeLucifer: 4:33am On Nov 04, 2017
greenhulk:

Dude take a chill pill and stop acting like a kid. Sony Xperia is not even among the best smartphone makers. And there are phones are are better than Samsung flagships and still cost between $400-$500. That someone chooses to use a Tecno or infinix doesn't make them poor, they just have different priority than urs. Some people cannot spend more than 40k to buy a phone and yet they can spend 300k on Champaign on Friday nights. Yet some people own 400k phone and still don't have a car or drive some jalopy while some people own 40k phone and drive nice cars.

I've used all bunch of phones and come to realize sometimes Samsung phones are overrated, it's just another Android phone with their software that lags after a few months if use. I used infinix hot s for 10 months after my Galaxy s6 gave me the worst battery life I've ever seen on a phone not the best phone but gets the job done. U are bragging with note 5 while some people own note 8. U really need to chill bro. What u don't know is the nibebt u buy a Samsung phone u are paying extra $200 for the Samsung brand alone. LG G6, Huawei honor 9, one plus 5, HTC u11, Google pixel, Motorola Moto z, LG v30 etc are all very good phones for value

Baba keep kwayet biko.

While I do not consider a phone to be an asset, I still know that anyone who spends 40k on a phone & blows 300k on something perishable like champagne is a small boy. Most likely a yahoo boy fulfilling some ritual agreement & I have no iota of respect for your lazy, shiftless kind.

Secondly, Samsung phones are not overrated like iphones. You cannot compare trash like Tecno, Infinix, Gionee etc to it. Those ones love using battery capacity to attract poor people and have shitty hardware, MTK chipsets, inferior cameras / displays, sub standard GPUs etc and try to cram it into a piece of sh!t case that usually develops faults after 12 months but d truth is a phone is much more than battery life in this age & time. iphone just got Samsung's OLED display as an "innovation" & idiots are going ballistic, paying $1k for it sef. Something Samsung has had as far back as S3. grin smh

That Im using a Note 5 is not being broke, its because its so durable and still fucking fast that I see no need to replace it yet.

You mentioned LG, HTC, Google, Moto. Everyone knows those are good phones. Why didn't you call Tecno, Gionee, Infinix, Fly, Injoo and all those other POS phones?
Re: Here's Proof My Phone Has The Longest Lasting Battery In The World by savagefinder: 9:00am On Nov 04, 2017
emmanuelbrown26:
INSURE UR PHONE TODAY

Water Damage = free

Screen Damage = free

Theft & Robbery = We pay 40% cost of the phone

Same day damage repair at no cost (Free damage repairs on all plans)
You can subscribe anytime, but do it now before it happens.

We covers you where others don’t.
Warranty Plans from others don’t cover these common mishaps.

Phone within 1,000-15,000 monthly premium of 500/month
Phone within 16,000-50,000 monthly premium of 1,500/month
Phone within 51,000-120,000 monthly premium of 3,000/month

Thank you
so when it gets stolen and I need a new one, you will pay only 40% of the insurance? How in Gods name is that a good deal for me?
Re: Here's Proof My Phone Has The Longest Lasting Battery In The World by shayubobo: 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
where is the Op?u mean that screenshot is galaxy note 5?u must be kidding me.......can you please post a screenshot of your note 5 model number....because mine is not running on that old shitty kitkat ui
Re: Here's Proof My Phone Has The Longest Lasting Battery In The World by amarsriv22: 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
thanks for share your experience I am searching for replace kingroot with supersu is it correct response

https://www.googietricks.com/replace-kingroot-with-supersu/
Re: Here's Proof My Phone Has The Longest Lasting Battery In The World by tafat: 3:29am On Sep 01, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:
My phone has stayed on for 443 hours and counting without a dead battery or being switched off...

Who can beat this figure worldwide?

Show proof.
if we are talking about battery I think we should be talking the pouvoir 2 pro
Re: Here's Proof My Phone Has The Longest Lasting Battery In The World by investigator007: 6:02am On Sep 03, 2018
tafat:
if we are talking about battery I think we should be talking the pouvoir 2 pro
yeah,with a 5000mah battery that's the real deal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Someone Should Help Me Explain The Meaning Of This (screenshot) / Tecno A2 Aka F8 V Jiayu G4s / Etisalat Pay As You Go Plan Has Been Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.