Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,921 members, 7,799,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) (25277 Views)

Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video / Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend / Man Fakes Police Arrest To Propose To His Girlfriend, In Ughelli, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by lacemose(m): 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
How romantic and shocking , Nigerian Guy Pretended As If He Was Having An Heart Attack
Then He Proposed

see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2MVx2v5nDo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by GloriaNinja(f): 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
undecided PEOPLE JUST CAN'T PRIVATIZE ANYTHING.

8 Likes

Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by Juniorbuba(m): 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ahbi ninja??

Nah d world way be day now b this oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided PEOPLE JUST CAN'T PRIVATIZE ANYTHING.

That's because nothing is private anymore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by vorigan: 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
nansense................Marriage for show.......crisis proposal, crisis marriage.....make the marriage no give you heart attack

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by walearoy(m): 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
Lovely

I think I'm gonna re propose

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hes a Kenyan rapper Eric
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by Mdotun: 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
It's all fun and games until your village people take over

11 Likes

Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by bunmioguns(m): 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
Most of these things are mere acting
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
beautiful proposer embarassed
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by freezyprinzy(m): 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
Awwn embarassed
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by autotrader014(m): 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
Mdotun:
It's all fun and games until your village people take over
grin
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by calddon(m): 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
Awwww so cool...when will i do mine
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
Beware of what you wish for yourself or what you joke about
Some wishes could come true.

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by opethom(m): 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rada rada
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by Mcowubaba: 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
This could be me and si...
But you don't reply PMs
angry angry
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by chuckskaycee: 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
make I fry beans
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by Culin(f): 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
Haaa my boyfriend better not try this with me o, cos I'll die before i find out it was a prank

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by emmyN(m): 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
Wack
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by drakura: 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
Real heart attack could have occurred if she said 'No'.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by NaijaElba(m): 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
What if his village people are at work when this nonsense happened.....who do will blame if they made it real for him.

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by Adaumunocha(f): 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rough play
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by brixton: 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
She even knelt with him, little things like this shows the girl is a very good catch. Wish y’all all the best in your togetherness.

4 Likes

Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by passyhansome(m): 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry cry kiss undecided lipsrsealed embarassed tongue cool shocked sad angry grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by piagetskinner(m): 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
be careful what you wish for....

I hope it doesn't happen in reality when you tie the knot

all za best
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by Gloria3389(f): 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
not romantic one bit...
Taaaaargghhh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by Kendroid: 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
Culin:
Haaa my boyfriend better not try this with me o, cos I'll die before i find out it was a prank

Ok, awil tryit wit u grin
Re: Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) by Whoeppme(m): 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
I don't understand .....its normal for every girl to react positively thus becoming helpful in such a situation ...which girl go like make him guy die for restaurant cause of heart attack....she go administer first aid mouth to mouth action.

If the guy wanted to know if the girl truly loves him as them eat finish he for act like say he no get money to pay and he for make plenty plenty order.. Then he for see the girl true colour and reaction .

grin cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? / Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? / Can I Date My Ex Boyfriend's Best Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.