Stats: 3,150,197 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy (19311 Views)

7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode / 7 Video Games Villains Who Deserves Their Own Video Games / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
We all cant deny the fact that there’s a little bit of evil in all of us. Some video games give us free
reign to show our inner cruelty, other’s have us intentionally being bad. That’s the experience the video games on this list offer: They let you take a break from playing the hero to
see what life on the other side has to offer. And based on the quality of most of these games, it’s pretty good.

Disclaimer: This list contains alot of spoilers.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
GTA (all of them)

People were shocked in 2001 when Grand Theft Auto III landed on the PlayStation 2 and put players in control of a criminal who could unleash all manner of sins on the unsuspecting citizenry of Liberty City. Five games into the series and we take it for granted now, but for years the franchise was notorious for letting players give into all manner of destructive impulses.
If you follow the main story line in any of the games, you’ll do plenty of awful things to the cast of criminals that make up the games. But lest I forget, the good guys are the cops, the ones who try to protect innocent civilians from coming to harm as you drive on sidewalks and get into gunfights in broad daylight we all know what the cops end into. You might be the protagonist but one thing is for sure.... you’re not the good guy.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by Psychodavidovic(m): 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
Make I park my leggediz Benz here. grin

Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
Black & White
You are:A god charged with caring for a civilization of absolute nitwits who probably couldn't even wipe their own asses without your divine intervention. As a god created from a single cry for help, you'll need to keep your followers believing in you by impressing them constantly. You can do this the nice way, or you can destroy their homes with boulders and fire and send giant animals stomping around to terrify them grin.
Like the name implies, you have the option of teaching your giant ape to be evil, and this is what you'll have to look at all the time and also the option of being a good guy, Black & White will test your patience like never before, as your worshippers pepper you with constant demands for help with their asinine problems. It's almost like the game's begging you to smack them around and bring out the evil part of you.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
Destroy All Humans
Destroy All Humans have you
doing exactly what it sounds
like, destroying the human race.
You place as Cryptosporidium
137, an alien of the Furon race. You've come to Earth in order to harvest the DNA of humans
and continue the cloning process of your species. The
series plays with the
established notions of alien abduction stories, and gives
you tons of options for wreaking havoc on human.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
Prototype

Prototype puts you in the shoes of Alex Mercer, a young man
that wakes up in an
experimental facility owned by the company Gentek. Mercer gains destructive superhuman powers through an outbreak of the BLACKLIGHT Virus. Along the way Alex, who has amnesia, learns about his dark past connected to the virus and unleashes immense destruction
on the city. What's more is that Alex is actually the main villain in the sequel of the game -Prototype 2- meaning you really were the game's villain the whole time.

Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by vasaratti: 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
Overlord
Overlord is the epitome of playing as a villain, as you literally play as an evil Overlord that commands a horde of
minions. Your minions resurrect you after years of slumber, and from there you have to conquer the land and take it from seven
corrupt ruling heroes. It's true that the humans you're
conquering aren't really any more "good" than you, but
much of the game is satire and parody of fantasy. There's even
a corruption mechanic that lets
you choose between being "evil" and "more evil."

Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by StPete: 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
beautifully written, nice piece OP

Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by georgeben205(m): 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
nice 1 bruh

Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
GOD OF WAR

You are Kratos, berserk Spartan and the unholy terror of the ancient Greece. Kratos is a perpetually angry badass who kills on a whim, doesn't take sh¡t from anybody and usually does the exact "wrong" thing in any situation - and "some" people love him for it. Betrayed by Greek god of war Ares, he embarks on a rage-fueled quest for revenge, slaughtering dozens of people (many of them innocent) and hundreds of monsters in the name of his own personal revenge.
Kratos was the last thing 80 percent of ancient Greeks saw before they died.Killing his own wife and daughter, for starters. He claims it was an accident - but he meant to kill someone's family when he barged into that hut in a bloodthirsty rage. Also, in the sequel he brutally murders three of Greek mythology's most heroic figures, just because they're in his way.Harsh!!.
In the first God of War, you're presented with a soldier in a cage, who begs you to let him out. If you want to go any further, however, you'll need to push him up a long ramp toward an open furnace, where he'll be burned alive as a sacrifice to whatever power is barring your way. And you'll have to listen to him scream, beg and cry the whole way.
How evil?Kratos is a bad, bad man, but he's more a raging force of nature than a calculating villain. As horrible as he is, he simply doesn't put enough thought into his actions for them to really be considered "good" or "evil".

Lalasticlala
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Cao

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by MobileGees: 9:43am On Nov 03, 2017
fantastic write up!! Double tuale for the Op. Lalasticlala

Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by ola12(m): 11:42am On Nov 03, 2017
Nyc 1
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by nairavsdollars(f): 1:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
God of War. Kratos..
I kill 'em all

Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by ExAngel007(f): 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
god of war!!!

love the game. my brother taught me how to play

Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by oviejnr(m): 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
Hitman and hand of god cool

Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by Tweetysparkles(f): 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
nice one... let me run and get all the games sef since am using the new iphone 10x grin
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by saraki2019(m): 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
what is the value of his post
to
nigerian youth
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by Obumorji(m): 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
Sharp
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by pryme(m): 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
Legacy of Kane nko?

You are vampire that kill humans and suck their blood,
Funny enough Kane was the Villain in the sequel.
Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by Sirheny007(m): 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
StPete:
beautifully written, nice piece OP

Copy and Paste
angry angry

Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by Sunky200: 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
scar face must make the list

Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by kunlesufyan(m): 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
Prototype!!!! Badass mehn

Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by marttol: 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
I don't play for mission in gta,i look for citizens and police trouble

Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
Grand Theft Auto

Damn, i bought fuel and kept the generator rolling for 6 hours daily playing it for four months till i crashed the PC

Mortal Kombat

Street fighter

Contra

Sonic

X-Men

Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by boboye012: 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
MC4?

Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by teamf: 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
saraki2019:
what is the value of his post to nigerian youth
What's your value to Nigeria

32 Likes

Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by Amosjaj(m): 1:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
I love being a bad guy in video games

How I wish I can be that bad in real life

Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by EazyMoh(m): 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
CS-GO
Infamous

Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by DevDenky: 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
nice, the only two games i keep in my phone is gta and fifa, but how i stopped playing games surprises me

Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by JasonBLood: 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2017

Re: 7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy by Investorbj: 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
GTA.. The game of my childhood and even my adult life cuz that was the only mission game I got with soccer when I get off my ps4 early this year.

GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History / Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence / How Do I Make Luis Suarez Bite? (FIFA 2014 Playstation)