Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" (28184 Views)

Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos) / Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma / Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by nwakibie3(m): 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
The Governor of Edo State, Mr Godwin Obaseki, has commiserated with the national leader of the All Progressives Congress and former Governor of Lagos State, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu over the loss of his eldest son, Jide Tinubu.

Obaseki, who expressed shock at the sad news, said Jide’s death is a huge loss to the country and prayed for the repose of his soul.

“On behalf of my family, the Government and the good people of Edo State, I express our heartfelt sympathy to the Tinubu family and pray that God grant you the strength beyond normal, to bear this irreparable loss,” Obaseki said. He assured that he has joined “other friends and associates of the Tinubu family in prayers as they go through these trying times.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/jide-tinubus-death-huge-loss-nigeria-obaseki/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by vengertime: 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
Sycophants don start, someone bobrisky is more popular than.

Obaseki brain is as ugly as his face. What a fooll

225 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by andyoscar(m): 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
How is it a loss to nigeria? Do we know him? We only know is father who had f9 in history inside is brain.

252 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by magoo10(m): 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
Huge loss to Nigeria kwa,how ?
Awon werey

162 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by ahamonyeka(m): 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
Huge lost to you and edo state not nigeria.

171 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by iluvdonjazzy: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
at least u ve said something

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
I am waiting for jubril own so we go know say na HUGE GAIN.

who know Jide, way his father chop.

Like obaseki smoke weed before he grant this press release

44 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
ahamonyeka:
Huge lost to you and edo state not nigeria.
Why my edo state, we dash Lagos obaseki

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by plaetton: 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
nwakibie3:
The Governor of Edo State, Mr Godwin Obaseki, has commiserated with the national leader of the All Progressives Congress and former Governor of Lagos State, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu over the loss of his eldest son, Jide Tinubu.

Obaseki, who expressed shock at the sad news, said Jide’s death is a huge loss to the country and prayed for the repose of his soul.

“On behalf of my family, the Government and the good people of Edo State, I express our heartfelt sympathy to the Tinubu family and pray that God grant you the strength beyond normal, to bear this irreparable loss,” Obaseki said. He assured that he has joined “other friends and associates of the Tinubu family in prayers as they go through these trying times.”

Cc myndd44
Cc lalasticlala
Cc Seun

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/jide-tinubus-death-huge-loss-nigeria-obaseki/

Shut the fxx up axxhole Obaseki.

There are more sensible ways of expressing your condolence to Tinubu , lick his Axx deeper, etc, but without insulting All Nigerians. undecided

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
Must this people talk? Why do these folks just mis-yarn anyhow?

26 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by Michael004: 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
[s]
nwakibie3:

Cc myndd44
Cc lalasticlala
Cc Seun

[/s]What is this ugly man saying?

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by FarahAideed: 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
He wasnt even a huge loss to his own father

44 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
How is this a huge loss to Nigeria?
Idiot...

Rest in Peace Ojare Jide

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
the money you looted is more loss to us.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by olukaydee(m): 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
Sorry

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by tonio2wo: 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
SHUT UP! WHICH HUGE LOSS?

10 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by Oloripelebe: 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
To Nigeria ke?. ..dis one don smoke something wey too strong o grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by Florblu(f): 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
So Tinubu's family members are the only Nigerians because his death na dia loss ONLY

28 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by mikeng: 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
He is not a huge loss to me, I don't know him and I have benefited any thing from him

11 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by Airforce1(m): 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
Which Nigeria

14 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by Whoeppme(m): 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
Bleep all of them

4 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by alienvirus: 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
To Nigeria? Who knew the guy? Did he help the economy in any way?

13 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by sapientia(m): 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ordinary Nigerians can die of hunger... wicked people.

3 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by doubler(m): 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
Huge loss to looters....nigeria is a big joke

3 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by Christane: 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
a rich man son is a huge loss to nigeria ..why a poor man son is tag a thief,miscreant and everythng unholy ..God wil surely help nigeria

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by mykh01(m): 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
Like diz Obaseki is a joker, wetin bring Nigeria into the matter? even lagosian self no feel any loss. Ewu

3 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
person wey we no sabi before death

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
Millions of Nigerians are dying every day yet the country hasn't liquidate (even with all the looting)
How is the loss of one spanner a loss to 200 million people grin.

Grade one eye service
Be warned angry

27 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by jamesversion: 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
i doubt.
Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" by Thylord(m): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
idiot his death is a big loss to your family and his family and not to my dear country Nigeria,get your fact straight.as you are talking that rubbish people are dieing,so what difference does his own death makes.some people no just get common sense.

17 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Apologise To National Assembly / Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose / Governor Adeleke Shows Off Football Skills (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.