Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland (30691 Views)

Maduka Okoye Saves Penalty, Attacked By Opposition Fans In Holland / FIFA 2018 Best Coach Award Nominees Released! [Fu List] / Sunday Oliseh Leads Fortuna Sittard To First Title In 23 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by Weborg: 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

Dutch football club, Fortuna Sittard who narrowly missed emerging winners in their first season, raked in two awards on Wednesday as 17-year old team captain Perr Schuurs clinched the Bronze Bull as the Best Talent while Nigerian-born team coach Sunday Oliseh won the Bronze Bull award of Best Coach.

In his reaction, Sunday Oliseh who was voted the best trainer of the first season said; “I am very honored to win this prize because this is the result of hard work and a lot of help from my players, fans, assistants, our chairman Isitan Gün and above all God.”

“There are so many great talents in the Jupiler League at the moment that I did not really expect to win the Bronze Bull. I was really surprised. Of course, it’s a good idea to win an individual prize, but the next prize I really want to get along with the team”, says 17-year old Schuurs who was named team captain by Oliseh.

Meanwhile, Turkish businessman and Fortuna Sittard Club Chairman Isita Gün is very pleased with the awards. “The whole club is very proud of Perr and Sunday. We may have missed the title in the first season, these Bronze Bulls indicate that we are on the right track. Everyone in the club has given a strong energy boost for the club to stay on the road and even take a step further. This is really great!”, he was quoted as saying.

Born in Nigeria, Oliseh who once graced the Bundesliga – and is now coaching Fortuna Sittard in the Dutch second division, is the only head coach from sub-Saharan Africa coaching in professional European football.

VIA : http://www.viviangist.ng/sunday-oliseh-wins-best-coach-award-in-holland/

cC; lalasticlala

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by nairavsdollars(f): 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
Best coach in 3rd division Belgium league

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
Amazing...an award Rohr could not achieve in Europe undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by philantropiest(m): 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
D guy above me jst finish with his session of oshogbo weed. Congrats to sunday olishe i jst hope he doesnt run out of ideas.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by robosky02(m): 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
Oliseh
Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by Tolexander: 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Fortuna Sittard is a 2nd Division Dutch club ie base in The Netherlands,

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
Fortuna Sittard is very sure where over 2.5 is concerned.

Real Gs understand me

160 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by Runaway: 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
He is best at age groups...
Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by Oblongata: 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
NFA no go like this

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by isaac2392: 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
philantropiest:
D guy above me jst finish with his session of oshogbo weed.
Congrats to sunday olishe i jst hope he doesnt run out of ideas.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by Angelb4: 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rohr won Best Coach in Africa. How about that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by gerreer26: 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
congrats
Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by arherfish(m): 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Be happy for him

6 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by kstyle2(m): 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
That's nice. Keep soaring high
Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by balisaj321: 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
nice one...rare stuff though
Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by olatade(m): 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
congrats bro

we are still proud to be Nigerians, and this is not only because we are a resilient people, but also because we have some Nigerians like sunday oliseh who are making us proud.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
UP OLISEH. UP NIGERIA.
The rejected stone........

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by Arry110(m): 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
Best coach my small preeq grin grin
Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by 12345baba(m): 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
nairavsdollars:
blind bat

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by emmabest2000(m): 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
nairavsdollars:

Best floppy coach ....

He scattered our senior national team and runaway

Mumu coach !

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by seunfape(m): 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
I believe in serving before heading .good job bro
Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by daveson07: 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
ATIKUisCOOL:
Best coach in which league?
Division 1 or what?
Jupiler LEAGUE in NETHERLANDS nd also 3rd on d table wit 20 points

6 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by Donald7610: 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
nairavsdollars:
He saved them from relegation in 2nd division last season without buying player
Oyinbo no be MUMU to give best coach

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by Ijaya123: 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
nairavsdollars:

Go take your pill please.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by balash(m): 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
Weborg:
@VIVIANGIST

Dutch football club, Fortuna Sittard who narrowly missed emerging winners in their first season, raked in two awards on Wednesday as 17-year old team captain Perr Schuurs clinched the Bronze Bull as the Best Talent while Nigerian-born team coach Sunday Oliseh won the Bronze Bull award of Best Coach.

In his reaction, Sunday Oliseh who was voted the best trainer of the first season said; “I am very honored to win this prize because this is the result of hard work and a lot of help from my players, fans, assistants, our chairman Isitan Gün and above all God.”

“There are so many great talents in the Jupiler League at the moment that I did not really expect to win the Bronze Bull. I was really surprised. Of course, it’s a good idea to win an individual prize, but the next prize I really want to get along with the team”, says 17-year old Schuurs who was named team captain by Oliseh.

Meanwhile, Turkish businessman and Fortuna Sittard Club Chairman Isita Gün is very pleased with the awards. “The whole club is very proud of Perr and Sunday. We may have missed the title in the first season, these Bronze Bulls indicate that we are on the right track. Everyone in the club has given a strong energy boost for the club to stay on the road and even take a step further. This is really great!”, he was quoted as saying.

Born in Nigeria, Oliseh who once graced the Bundesliga – and is now coaching Fortuna Sittard in the Dutch second division, is the only head coach from sub-Saharan Africa coaching in professional European football.

VIA : http://www.viviangist.ng/sunday-oliseh-wins-best-coach-award-in-holland/

cC; lalasticlala

Person wey go still use Arrogance spoil everything, He is good no doubt but he is the africa version of Mourinho with attitude though, I no know about winning rate

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by BigBelleControl(m): 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
The only Guardiola of Africa, according to Pinnick.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
Best coach in which league?
Division 1 or what?
Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by fredagu: 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
philantropiest:
D guy above me jst finish with his session of oshogbo weed.
Congrats to sunday olishe i jst hope he doesnt run out of ideas.
wher can i buy oshogbo weed wana high
Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by bedfordking: 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
nairavsdollars:

Did you even read the headline just quick to hate . Congrats to him. I have also known he will become a great manager .

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by Raph01: 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
cheesy Congratulobia

SOLAR POWER BANK 5000mAh?? CHECK MY SIGNATURE OR CALL THE NUMBER ON IT. kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivellino: Osimhen Lacks The Technical Quality To Be Called A Champion. / Chelsea's New Home Kit For 2019-2020 Season Leaked / Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.