Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Christopher Idowu: "Homosexuals Are Disturbing Me, I'm Not Gay" - Tboss Brother - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christopher Idowu: "Homosexuals Are Disturbing Me, I'm Not Gay" - Tboss Brother (51994 Views)

All Satanists Are Homosexual But Not All Homosexuals Are Satanists / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her / Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christopher Idowu: "Homosexuals Are Disturbing Me, I'm Not Gay" - Tboss Brother by erimmy(m): 6:26am On Nov 03, 2017
Latestinfo:

TBoss’s brother, Christopher Idowu has cried out after receiving numerous messages from homosexuals who think he is gay because of his looks.

He shared one of the messages and wrote;

“Just because I don’t post up pictures with different girls on my profile or flirt around doesn’t make me gay. I’m tired of getting messages like this everyday, even telling me good luck �. For now the only special people in my life are my sisters and my mum and soon when that girl comes around and it’s serious you all will see but I’m definitely not gay don’t be S****d”

http://www.urbanbazeng.com/gist/tbosss-brother-cries-receiving-several-dms-homosexuals/
EVERYBODY HATES CHRIS.
Re: Christopher Idowu: "Homosexuals Are Disturbing Me, I'm Not Gay" - Tboss Brother by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 03, 2017
LuvU2:
He doesn't look gay at all. Come on assfucckers (yuck), get real nd leave this fine man for us undecided

hi there, its been a while.... smiley
Re: Christopher Idowu: "Homosexuals Are Disturbing Me, I'm Not Gay" - Tboss Brother by Shaw007(m): 8:25am On Nov 03, 2017
martineverest:
The last picture looks like uniben sport complex
it is, he trains and works out there
Re: Christopher Idowu: "Homosexuals Are Disturbing Me, I'm Not Gay" - Tboss Brother by LuvU2: 8:26am On Nov 03, 2017
Thiwalade:
hi there, its been a while.... smiley
sweetiem howdy na
Re: Christopher Idowu: "Homosexuals Are Disturbing Me, I'm Not Gay" - Tboss Brother by Fourwinds: 8:47am On Nov 03, 2017
LuvU2:
He doesn't look gay at all. Come on assfucckers (yuck), get real nd leave this fine man for us undecided

hahahahahahaaa...some people want to burst his ANUS... it is called BUSTER RHYME...

for you, you want to burst his ROD.... heheheheheheeee
Re: Christopher Idowu: "Homosexuals Are Disturbing Me, I'm Not Gay" - Tboss Brother by Fourwinds: 8:51am On Nov 03, 2017
SuperSuave:
the guy is really cute tho

*modified*

Shey awon boiz yi gbadun sha?! undecided Are you guys OK at all? undecided Y'all need to be open minded and upgrade your senses of reasoning and also learn to be tolerant especially when someone's choice or way of life doesn't affect yours. People like you are the reason there's little peace in the word today, let he who is without sin be the first to cast the stone.
hmmmmmm...you want to BURST ANU....

1 Like

Re: Christopher Idowu: "Homosexuals Are Disturbing Me, I'm Not Gay" - Tboss Brother by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:12am On Nov 03, 2017
I cover your nyash with blood of Jesus! #praying4youbro
Re: Christopher Idowu: "Homosexuals Are Disturbing Me, I'm Not Gay" - Tboss Brother by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 03, 2017
gays comin for u like......................

Re: Christopher Idowu: "Homosexuals Are Disturbing Me, I'm Not Gay" - Tboss Brother by jarx: 9:23am On Nov 03, 2017
what's wrong with your fellow guy commenting you're cute when you are really cute. Commending ur fellow doesn't make one gay joor. can someone tell me am cute pls
Re: Christopher Idowu: "Homosexuals Are Disturbing Me, I'm Not Gay" - Tboss Brother by donblade85555(m): 11:31am On Nov 03, 2017
SuperSuave:

*modified*

Shey awon boiz yi gbadun sha?! undecided Are you guys OK at all? undecided Y'all need to be open minded and upgrade your senses of reasoning and also learn to be tolerant especially when someone's choice or way of life doesn't affect yours. People like you are the reason there's little peace in the word today, let he who is without sin be the first to cast the stone.
gay spotted
Re: Christopher Idowu: "Homosexuals Are Disturbing Me, I'm Not Gay" - Tboss Brother by Xerox01(m): 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
SuperSuave:

*modified*

Baba na joke I de o
Re: Christopher Idowu: "Homosexuals Are Disturbing Me, I'm Not Gay" - Tboss Brother by Pappyto: 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
Pascalville:
your rètarded father fuckèd your prostitute mother and they produce an imbècile son with no future ambition....your sister a lèper, your brother a murdèrer...thats if...your mother could conceive....and infact she shouldnt, she must not ..I mean amadióha strike your mother there...cos she is giving birth to nuisañce who causes nuisañce up and down....Abeg have your father died yet lemme come and eat rice...aturu..anuofia...ewelu uburu....even if your generations are placed under the sun, they still can't see the light.....Bastard.....Quote me again...and your whole family will die by fatal accident...FOOL.
So shall it be for you and your generation... Oro jade ase tele.
Re: Christopher Idowu: "Homosexuals Are Disturbing Me, I'm Not Gay" - Tboss Brother by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 06, 2017
LuvU2:
sweetiem howdy na
this brought a smile on my face.... been good, haven't really been frequent on NL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) / Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) / Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.