Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! (23708 Views)

Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries / Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you / We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by npowerng: 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
Dear NPower Beneficiaries,

We apologize that you are yet to receive your October stipend. We have some technical issues but you will begin to receive your stipends from friday.

#NPowerNG

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
That's how your master Buhari said he has technically defeated BH.

Government of inefficient technicalities

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by acc2020(m): 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
MTN mkd office has stopped giving out devices. We were told that the avalaible samsung tabs have no memory cards on them. The frustration is becoming unbearable. Pls investigate and act fast before we react. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
Well done... As you people are paying on Friday, do remember to add my 5 months backlog.

E don too tay abeg. Include me in this batch please. My business partners are beginning to lose faith in me and saying I'm not serious.

Please millions of Naira is involved and this is a life-time opportunity for me.

Don't make me regret being a beneficiary.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by Rightchuks(m): 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
Gooday Npower,

I just noticed that my Samsung can no longer browse nor call. There is data 750 and credit #250 in the phone.
What's wrong and what can be done to rectify it ?
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by ENGANI(m): 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
npowerng:

We apologize that you are yet to receive your October stipend. We have some technical issues but you will begin to receive your stipends from friday.

Please NpowerTeam is this one true
#NPowerNG
The Federal Government of Nigeria is pleased to announce the commencement of the second phase of the N-Power Volunteer Corps Programme, involving the selection of 300,000 successful applicants. The Federal Government of Nigeria wishes to congratulate all 300,000 successful applicants. They are encouraged to take this opportunity seriously by learning the skills that will brighten their future and also serve their communities with commitment and dedication. For those who have not been selected at this time, there is a waiting list and subsequent phase(s) will absorb more qualified applicants.
The selection into the second phase was undertaken in a fair and transparent manner on the following bases:
Npower Teach 170,000 Candidates
Npower Tax 7500 Candidates
Npower Agro 65,000 Cadidates
Npower Health 57,500 Candidates
The Federal Government is partnering with all the States of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory through their Governors and relevant Focal Persons for the National Social Investments Programme. As such, the respective list of successful applicants has been shared with the States who are now responsible for deploying successful volunteers to their primary places of assignment from Tuesday, 21st of November 2017. The primary places of assignment will be primary schools, primary health care centres and State Agriculture Development Project (ADPs) within the Local Government Centres. States are at liberty to publicise the list of successful applicants within their jurisdictions and respective Local Government Councils.
The engagement date for all successful N-Power Volunteer Corps members will be December 1st 2017. Successful applicants will be notified by SMS and E-mail from Sunday, November 19th 2017. From Tuesday, November 21st 2017, all successful applicants are required to go to Http://npvn.npower.gov.ng where they are expected to log in to their personal NPVC accounts and update their information as may be required. This NPVC account will be the primary means of constant communication as well as a learning management resource. Successful N-Power Volunteer Corps members must provide valid bank account information for the purposes of payment of monthly stipends. Information regarding deployment will also be accessible on the N-Power web portal as soon as the States indicate the primary places of assignment of each successful NPVC member.
NPVN - NPower Volunteers' Network
npvn.npower.gov.ng

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by ENGANI(m): 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
How true is the above info @npowerng I just received it
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
npowerng:

#NPowerNG
Thank you for the information
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by Illuminatus(m): 6:25am On Nov 03, 2017
Scam alert...
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by ariyike25(f): 10:54am On Nov 03, 2017
pls when will the list of N-teach come out
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by Magginat: 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
Please some of us can't take attendance with our device.....why.
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by azelab: 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
This is the message I received from Npower

Dear volunteer, your device is ready for pick up. Be opposite NECO building, Idi Ape by 9am- 4pm on 03/11/2017. Kindly come with your B.V.N slip, valid ID card, your pickup SMS and a pen. Please be punctual.

On getting to MTN office, they said "No Tecno Device is available"

Please what causes this irregularities?

Npower Team your attention is urgently needed to find amicable solution to whatever might be the cause.
Thanks.
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by honestivo(m): 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
Still expecting
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
Who has been paid?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by honestivo(m): 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
You promised today ,why the delay pls

1 Like

Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by ekoyo(m): 6:19am On Nov 04, 2017
Wats all abt dis delay in payment
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by okk4sure: 6:54am On Nov 04, 2017
Okay!
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by NokiaN8(m): 6:56am On Nov 04, 2017
N power is having corruption in it system, just pray the alert comes in today...

1 Like

Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by Romanreign2(m): 6:57am On Nov 04, 2017
Same old chit but just a different day......What of the remaining 300,000 slot....Nothing has been said on that probably the list will be out 2month to General election 2019....Awon criminal gbogbo. grin
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by NokiaN8(m): 6:58am On Nov 04, 2017
Country is not organized.. N-Power is corrupted already... APC needs to sit up

1 Like

Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by nazablossom(f): 6:58am On Nov 04, 2017
Today is Saturday o. Npower how market?

1 Like

Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by love2017(m): 7:01am On Nov 04, 2017
nazablossom:
Today is Saturday o. Npower how market?
Is it possible to receive alert on Saturday.....
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 04, 2017
Can one still participate
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by AishaBuhari: 7:03am On Nov 04, 2017
Rightchuks:
Gooday Npower,

I just noticed that my Samsung can no longer browse nor call. There is data 750 and credit #250 in the phone.
Original or clone Samsung?
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by BornAgainMay: 7:05am On Nov 04, 2017
h
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by greggng: 7:07am On Nov 04, 2017
dkam:
Can one still participate

Nope except when they announce 2018 application . They re not through with 2017 set
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by Bigii(m): 7:10am On Nov 04, 2017
Truth is this government is lacking fund, the little one has been looted by Buhari thieves. Forget all the lies on recovery fund, those figures are not true. It's all propaganda to win the minds of Nigerians. NYSC has not been paid and the only excuse they gave was technical issues. NPOWER also experiencing the same technical issues. It's all lies!

APC was built on propaganda that's why the party will not last. Idiotic government!

12 Likes

Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 04, 2017
greggng:

Nope except when they announce 2018 application . They re not through with 2017 set
ok thanks. Is it strictly for nysc members??
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by teflonjake(m): 7:11am On Nov 04, 2017
love2017:

Is it possible to receive alert on Saturday.....

Yes, it is very possible....and also posible under special arrangement.
Re: Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:17am On Nov 04, 2017
Rightchuks:
Gooday Npower,

its a technical fault as well but this from mtn. .I think you were earlier notified about it and it has been resolved. .by now, your device should be browsing and your monthly data for November has been restored.
thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Corps Nigeria 2016 Job Vacancies (28 Positions) / Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch / Have You Been Scammed Before?....share Your Thoughts And Experiences Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.