Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma (39032 Views)

Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" / Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Adieza(m): 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
A while back I wrote and spoke about how corruption destroys the lives of people in Nigeria. Not just the poor but everyone.

So I read in the papers this morning that Bola Tinubu lost his first son. That must be devastating. He reportedly slumped and died which is a sign of a heart attack. My brother in law got a heart attack two weeks ago in The Netherlands. The ambulance was at his house within 5 minutes and they rushed him to the hospital and stabilised him for days before he was operated. some of his arteries were blocked. He is back home now already walking around.

No matter how rich you are in Nigeria you cannot fly out of the country during a heart attack.

I also read that Dr. Alex Ekwueme is in coma. He was also one of those who ruled Nigeria before and didn't build our medical system. The governor of his state is thinking of flying him out of the country for treatment. It is hard to fly someone in coma out of the country.

The same Alex Ekwueme, few months ago erosion almost washed his home away. What a way to get old?

When I read all these I wonder why these people don't feel outraged to want to change things today. What have to happen for our elites to say Enough is Enough?

Source: https://free.facebook.com/AromsAigbehi/photos/a.160241647815285.1073741828.158338594672257/288483948324387/?type=3&_rdr

This Was Aroms Aigbehi Article Before on Corruption
www.nairaland.com/4054453/how-nigerians-both-benefactors-victims

119 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by laudate: 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
Adieza:
A while back I wrote and spoke about how corruption destroys the lives of people in Nigeria. Not just the poor but everyone. So I read in the papers this morning that Bola Tinubu
lost his first son. That must be devastating. He
reportedly slumped and died which is a sign of a heart attack. My brother in law got a heart attack two weeks ago in The Netherlands. The ambulance was at his house within 5 minutes and they rushed him to the hospital and stabilised him for days before he was operated. some of his arteries were blocked. He is back home now already walking around. No matter how rich you are in Nigeria you cannot fly out of the country during a heart attack. I also read that Dr. Alex Ekwueme is in coma. He was also one of those who ruled Nigeria before and didn't build our medical system. The governor of his state is thinking of flying him out of the country for treatment. It is hard to fly someone in coma out of the country. The same Alex Ekwueme, few months ago erosion almost washed his home away. What a way to get old? When I read all these I wonder why these people don't feel outraged to want to change things today.
What have to happen for our elites to say Enough is
Enough?

Guy, you have spoken well. The poor state of our healthcare system almost makes my heart bleed. cry If you rush anyone to the emergency care section of any of our general hospitals in this country, you better start fasting and praying that the person should survive. undecided This is because the doctors on duty may not show up in time to attend to the patient, or the hospitals may lack the critical equipment needed to stabilise the patient or their staff may even be on strike.

There is a lot wrong with our healthcare institutions. Only a major overhaul of the existing facilities and personnel, can get things back on track again. sad

Even if Ekwueme had put things in order when he was VP, what makes you think things would not have deteriorated to an abysmal level after he left office? shocked He stopped being VP in 1983 or have you forgotten?

158 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by plice02(m): 6:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
poor health system? TINUBU'S SON that one is a lie

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
There is what they call the "law of exchange". Somebody can exchange his fertility for money, somebody can exchange his child for "next level promotion" etc.
Ask oga sarrssin or chief billyionare for more details.

Ask Tinubu what happened to his son!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by anitapreeti(f): 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
He has raised a valid point but since everyone feels we should ask what happened?

Skullers what happened?? sad

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Caseless: 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
So, who should we blame? Leave the young man to rest in peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Caseless: 6:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
anitapreeti:
He has raised a valid point but since everyone feels we should ask what happened?

Skullers what happened?? sad
you call "skullers" and your dry ass is in Lagos.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Duru1(m): 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
Adieza:
A while back I wrote and spoke about how corruption destroys the lives of people in Nigeria. Not just the poor but everyone. So I read in the papers this morning that Bola Tinubu
reportedly slumped and died which is a sign of a heart attack. My brother in law got a heart attack two weeks ago in The Netherlands. The ambulance was at his house within 5 minutes and they rushed him to the hospital and stabilised him for days before he was operated. some of his arteries were blocked. He is back home now already walking around. No matter how rich you are in Nigeria you cannot fly out of the country during a heart attack. I also read that Dr. Alex Ekwueme is in coma. He was also one of those who ruled Nigeria before and didn't build our medical system. The governor of his state is
thinking of flying him out of the country for treatment. It is hard to fly someone in coma out of the country. The same Alex Ekwueme, few months ago erosion almost washed his home away. What a way to get old? When I read all these I wonder why these people don't feel outraged to want to change things today.
Enough?
Source: https://free.facebook.com/AromsAigbehi/photos/a.160241647815285.1073741828.158338594672257/288483948324387/?type=3&_rdr

It is an insult to put countries such as Netherland in a narrative that involves a zoo such as Nigeria. The British contraption called Nigeria needs to be balkanized for the people to be saved from inadequate social calamity.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
So sad!
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by fellowman: 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
Wetin him do to get heart attack, him been dey trek?

2 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Donald50: 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
But the father partook in sharing Aso clinic allocation nah...what do u expect...Karma!!!

11 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Paperwhite(m): 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
That will be an aberration because only the down trodden masses suffer poor healthcare in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by erifeoluwasimi(f): 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
God is not mocked what you sow you reap. Many people have lost their kids to our lack of good medical facilities0its high time he faced the same circumstance and know how it feels

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by enemybulldozer(m): 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
Adieza:
reportedly slumped and died which is a sign of a heart attack. My brother in law got a heart attack two weeks ago in The Netherlands. The ambulance was at his house within 5 minutes and they rushed him to the hospital and stabilised him for days before he was operated. some of his arteries were blocked. He is back home now already walking around. No matter how rich you are in Nigeria you cannot fly out of the country during a heart attack. I also read that Dr. Alex Ekwueme is in coma. He was also one of those who ruled Nigeria before and didn't build our medical system. The governor of his state is
thinking of flying him out of the country for treatment. It is hard to fly someone in coma out of the country. The same Alex Ekwueme, few months ago erosion almost washed his home away. What a way to get old? When I read all these I wonder why these people don't feel outraged to want to change things today.
Enough?
And some morons wants to die for the unity of this contraption.

15 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by anitapreeti(f): 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
Caseless:
you call "skullers" and your dry ass is in Lagos.

Ah feeeeeel yhur painz niggur.
I just asked a kweshion grin angry

Now I caught u sneaking around my profile tongue

15 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by PenSniper: 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
There is what they call the "law of exchange". Somebody can exchange his fertility for money, somebody can exchange his child for "next level promotion" etc.
Ask oga sarrssin or chief billyionare for more details.

Ask Tinubu what happened to his son!!

? ? ?

2 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by PenSniper: 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
laudate:

Guy, you have spoken well. The poor state of our healthcare system almost makes my heart bleed. cry If you rush anyone to the emergency care section of any of our general hospitals in this country, you better start fasting and praying that the person should survive. undecided This is because the doctors on duty may not show up in time to attend to the patient, or the hospitals may lack the critical equipment needed to stabilise the patient or their staff may even be on strike.

There is a lot wrong with our health institutions. Only a major overhaul of the existing facilities and personnel, can get things back on track again. sad

Even if Ekwueme had put things in order when he was VP, what makes you think things would not have deteriorated to an abysmal level after he left office? shocked He stopped being VP in 1983 or have you forgotten?

Nigeria is an experiment that can never work based on the present fraudulent system.

6 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Adieza(m): 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
enemybulldozer:
And some morons wants to die for the unity of this contraption.
Bro They are falling victims too.
Look at Dr Alex Ekuweme, Former Vice President, had it been he developed the health. He would have been enjoying Too.

2 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Nairastake: 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
True
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by 9jvirgin(m): 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
This country can never be good.

1 Like

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Amirullaha(m): 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
Booked
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by johnstar(m): 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hmm

If poor man pikin die

Evrybody go type rip den 4gt d matter

If Rich man pikin die

Dm go wn investigate on d matter

Like say d Person go live forever

No matter how rich u are

U can't cheat death oooo

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Oyindidi(f): 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
You go die for naija be that.
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by IMASTEX: 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
True
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
When it your turn, it's your turn to quote a piece from American gods by anubis:

"Death is not a debate, how many do you think has come before you, all with promises and threats, offers of glory, gold, love. Who are you to misguide me from my duty. You are but a man not even one I should remember. You will go into the darkness and I will forget having met you"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by agarawu23(m): 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
Use the fastest jet sef,

Mumu country angry
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
Zoo
Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by FarahAideed: 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
True..like I always say when it come to bad governance there are no victors because we are all losers ..That why I pity zombies when they try to pretend all is well under Buhari but they end up sleeping in heat at night , they sleep hungry , they also go to the same market as the rest of us

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by 1Rebel: 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
Good point

2 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma by kay29000(m): 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
True.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Go against Edo and expect my wrath - Obaseki Warns Legislators / Soldiers, Operatives Of EFCC Engage In Gun Battle In Ogun State Hotel - SR / President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.