Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? (34452 Views)

Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. / The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money / At What Age Did Your Parents Stop Flogging You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by medexico(m): 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
It was time for Islamic school, my Mum was not around. so I told my 2 younger siblings to go that I will wait at home for Mum, they refused and said I should go instead. When my Mum came back she was surprised to see us at home and she said "eh! what are you doing at home?" my siblings quickly ran away and left me with Mum. I cannot forget the slapping on the back and pinches I received that day.

13 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Khaliyah(m): 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
Mine was when I was in ss1, one Sunday night around 12a.m after night devotion, that was when I went to wash my school uniform (can u imagine), my dad saw me, oboy na so the old man unleash the kind beaten of a life time but as a sharp guy nai I seize the wire, em come dy warn me to leave wire I nor gree o, I dy beg am even as I hold d wire, my brothers join they tell me to leave the wire my Pple I nor gree o, na so my 3 elder brothers join my papa for the beating with any available weapon. My people the next day I be like person Wey fire burn. It wasn't funny at all

48 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by medexico(m): 10:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
In the olden days when money had value, someone gave me 5 naira! I was so happy and I showed it to my mum, she then said I should spend 2 naira and keep 3 naira in my piggy bank. I spent 3 naira and kept 2 naira on the shelf, when she saw it ehn she beat me like mad. That beating taught me how to spend wisely till today.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by bonifieldstun(m): 10:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
kristen12:
I insulted my dad ( its what my mum said but I don't remember doing it) because i didn't want to wash plate. My mumsy poured hot water on me and beat hell out of my life. I ran away from home with my singlet and pant, an old woman saw me and came to beg my mum for me. My mum swore with her life that she'll never touch me and even knelt down to thank the woman. I thought she had forgiven me.
I did not know when she locked all the doors and came to meet me with 5 slim canes. She beat heaven and hell out of my life. I thought I will die.

She doesn't even remember when I talk about it now
lol true talk I think we are twins
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by nkemdi89(f): 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
Me and my sisters were flogged by our dad because we accepted biscuits from bro gods power who used to be our neighbour, another one was an event taken out of context, as a kid me and twin accompanied our neighbour to the church, I started playing when prayer was going on, unfortunately I fell off the church bench, my neighbour got home and informed my parent that I was possessed. The beaten I received I don't if it was for falling or for going with her to the church without my parents approval, till today whenever I passed that four square gospel church, I still remember that incident and that in general dampened my spirit in going to church.

11 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by kristen12(f): 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
bonifieldstun:
lol true talk I think we are twins

*smiles*
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by dessz(m): 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
went to play video game with my younger brother(Sega) we were happy some time later I noticed my bro was not by my side, then I looked sideways and saw him running like a mad man.
then I hear "twaii" it took me 5secs before I felt the pain,I fainted(seriously) I woke up,to my mom pouring water in my body,then she used koboko and scattered my body I didn't even realise when I fled home.
my bro was lucky she didn't see him.the goat couldn't even warn me angry

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
Stevengerd:
Wetin u tiff?
tiff ke? Lol grin

1 Like

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Yuneehk(f): 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
Pinkfriday:
Greatest flogging I ever received was for something I didn't do... When I was in Jss1, on my way back from school one "brother Daniel" gave me a parcel to give my sister... On getting home, I found out dat my sister wasn't at home so I decided to keep d parcel in my school bag... Mumsy came back, don't know what she was looking for in my bag nd saw d parcel, out of curiosity she opened it, behold it contained a love letter, d morning after pill, some money and one gbanjo rubber rose flower... Mum didn't wait for my explanation, she beat d living daylight out of me with cable wire... Dad came back nd she reported me, I explained everything to my Dad. He called my sister and asked her about d parcel, she denied ever knowing anyone named Daniel... D way she denied eeehhhn, lord have mercy... Dad gave me another beating... I didn't go to school for 1week coz I fell sick... my sis later came to apologize.I haven't forgiven her till today..
You were wrongly accused cry Really sorry!

11 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Spaxon(f): 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
Lol. I once called my then secondary school principal names behind him only to be reported to him.

What happened was that he punished us for not going to read.

And I said his head was like tha t of a coaster bus. The rest is history

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Stevengerd(m): 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
sexybbstar:
tiff ke? Lol grin
ok, Wat did u do??
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Natilolo(m): 10:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
Mine, I mistakenly broke mummy's typewriter. That woman blogged a hell out of me and used my daddy's ties to tie my hand and leg to our iron bed from 10a.m to past 4p.m. my mama for b soldier o.

6 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by tunesboyo(m): 10:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
I was caught smoking on a cashew tree by our landlord daughter grin. It was a day I can never forget embarassed

7 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by medexico(m): 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
After writing my UTME exam I know that my Dad will ask me to re do it and I know that I didn't do well so after the exam I threw away the exam question. When my Dad came to pick me I told him I forgot it in the exam centre so he said we should go back to find it. when we were going I directed him to the wrong place and we started driving Into the bush until we found a man that directed us to the right place. when we got there I was pretending to be looking for it but we didn't find it, as we were walking to the car, one stupid boy was walking along with freshly cut long canes and my dad collected them from him and thrashed the hell out of me.

24 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Cannonleo(m): 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
sinaj:
Happened when I was in primary 1.

Got back from school around 3pm or so, was about bathing when my nxt door neigbour invited me for one party like dat.

Didnt wnt to go o! but changed my mind when i thought of cake icing, chocomilo,banana chewing gum, parago and baloon i would take to school the next day grin

I quickly accepted and had my bath quickly, couldnt evn wear party cloth coz my hand couldnt reach the wardrobe. I just wore my white singlet nd black host like dat with my koi koi shoe grin

Left the house open coz I thought i would return early b4 my mum but somehow i later delayed nd stayed there until 7 o clock, didnt know that everyone was looking for me at home. My mum even thought my school driver didnt bring me back nd was accusing him already, she didnt knw dat her child was dancing awilo in one party grin

I got back past 7 or so nd saw her with some other persons outside nd understood immediately. I was about throwing my precious goody bag away b4 she saw me nd pounced on me...

My mum gave me different styles that left me with tattoos scars. Even disfigured one of my fingernails lol.

I didnt talk to my frnd until we moved out of dat house.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
Stevengerd:
ok,
Wat did u do??
There's one old woman( a trader) beside our house whose children and grandkids always come to spend the holidays with her. I'm in the same age group with the eldest of the grandkids . But mum has warned me not to move closer to then due to the fact they attend white garment church. One day, mum went out and I I decided to go my neighbour's house and play with the grandkids, I even helped them to sell some things due to the fact that the grandma isn't around. I gave her through money of the goods I sold to her in the presence of her younger siblings. I returned to our house before the return of my mum. Two days later, the grandma came knocking at the gate and said where is the money of the goods I sold for her? In my mum's presence! I told her I gave it to bunmi, you won't believe she denied it. Her siblings were even supporting me, they told the grandma that I gave her the money but she spent it in groundnuts. Yet she denied it and the grandma believed her. When the woman returned to her house, you can imagine the kind of beating I received.. cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2017

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by arleck(m): 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
my dad didnt really beat me then,, i was his favourite and even his name sake grin

buh my momsy can pound my back with her fist undecided

this happened back then When i was eight years old,
i was asked to blend tomatoes and peppers to make stew, after blending it i'm suppose to take it to my mom, who's in the kitchen, on that process i mishandled it and it poured on the ground in the passage..

Didnt even know how to report myself to momsy undecided

buh i later told her cheesy
to my greatest surprise i wasnt canned

i was only punished,
my sunday rice has no stew

i ate the rice with palmoil angry
and even with no fish undecided

27 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
When I broke a glass window the first day we moved into our new house, till date the window hasn't been fixed, I was beaten up with naked wire

5 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by zephry(m): 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
I was in primary school. the money I was supposed to cut my hair with I used I to buy a toy car on my way to school worst thing is the car got spoilt while I was playing with it in the afternoon. when my mum returned home she asked why have I not cut my hair I just couldn't give a tangible reason,only for my elder sister to show m mum the toy I tell u ehn I saw stars that night

8 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by bonifieldstun(m): 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
lol,was in jss1 back then I was like the akpororo of the class I can yab anybody and I sabi tell jokes wella, I was so foul mouthed that the person wey dey carry first for class no fit call me olodo even tho I was olodo back then.... fast forward.. I thought I was in primary school so I brought my primary school attitude to Secondary school, first term I had already given teachers names like, spoon head, flower stick, thick idiot, I even gave the owner of our school name was calling him fruit, I was so popular and respected because of my mouth ,to the extend I did a small super stricker book where I draw my teachers and their Nick name beside them,na so I forget this book for school oo, next day I came to school late only to meet them at the assembly ground and I was called to the podium was given the book and was told to read it loud omo see laff as I say Mr adeniyi aka Fruit (owner of the school) wanted to deny the book but my class mate Don cast me already Every teacher that has a name in my book took turns to flog living hell out of me I was told to bring my parents to school when my mum heard about it the rest was history I just want to thank God am alive today

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by giftedben: 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
The day I got 1/10 in mathematics undecided
The old man flogged me mercilessly without even knowing the rest of the class got zero.
The worst part of it was that he didn't even allow me to eat and rest before flogging me angry

The whole thing just weak me.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by BruncleZuma: 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
I snitched on a neighbour kpenshing another neighbour's wife and got called as a witness...my brothers and sisters that was the day I learnt to mind my business.
God the flogging eeehn e reach to make BHT dem repent.

#IHaveForgivenMyPapaSha

The ultimate question was "wetin you find go see something wen happen inside house?

23 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by obawinner(m): 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
I dont like to remember this as it should be termed a massacre on my young self
it was the 2007 under 17 final I think nigeria vs spain. it was on sunday morning.
so I choose watching football rather than going to church.

my eye saw shege
blood everywhere

after the baptism of cain, my pman still ask me kini score. aye le ibosi ooo

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Jrevelation(m): 11:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
God forgive me my sins

Stealing

Stealing

Stealing

Stubborn like anthing

E reach one stage self na church dey carry me go

During my secondary school days those teacher dey fear me like have you seen him today...
Mumcy self dey thinking my friends were the one giving those brain then not knowing am the devil then

But today I thank God

Every thing na stage

8 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by jaxxy(m): 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
I broke sm fine China at home and I was flogged mercilessly I still think it was pointless and uncalled for. Then my physics teacher In secondary was a nightmare flogged the dumbness out of u and put sense in. I learnt the subject by force sad

3 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by vroy(m): 11:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
As small boy growing up i too love football and forced my papa to get me one when coming back from ivory coast agreeing i wont carry am go Sku
Luckily i smuggle am go sku and end up using the boot to break my friend toe
The guy spent almost a week in the hospital the kind cane wey i receive ehn the scar still dey my body
But that doesn't change my love for football

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Elnino4ladies: 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
I stole meat from the pot. I was flogged wet koboko. SMH

1 Like

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by gaventa: 11:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
fornication embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by obawinner(m): 11:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
I remember the one my daddy friend saw water toy gun in my hand, I had the water toy gun and that gsm juice (that was our bobo back then) so I was just playing with friends.
that was how that gbeborun goan tell my pman he was me with toy gun harassing my friends. that night was third war.

the gbeborun did not report the juice oh, the water toy gun was the only thing he saw.
ha that night I see saw.

12 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Totino: 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
clevervikson:
Beating wey I receive plenty sha both from parent or elder ones or even school teacher. I remember in my Jss1 first term after writing exam I was told i came 5th by some kind amebo girls. me self my gra gra make me tell everybody for house say out of 70 i carry 5th. just for Friday wey i collect result and see say na me carry 10th. the performance although good sha but pain me.
My niqqa wey carry 47th say u make we go change result . na so i follow change my result to 5th. afta mumsy see the result she just tell my uncle to carry me back to school to receive our principal cain. the man flog me like criminal thank God say every student don go house. since then even to tick for my result the hard me

Which school?
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by onyidonaldson(m): 11:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
Papiikush:
I was caught having sex with our neighbor's daughter in their flat. I really don't wanna go into details. grin
This also happnd to me... I was so flogged by my dad, when my uncle came to rescue me and asked why I was been flogged I told him my parents just hate me

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) / Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) / Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.