Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? (34413 Views)

Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. / The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money / At What Age Did Your Parents Stop Flogging You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by McBrooklyn(m): 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
kachiz:
I can't really remember the particular class I was in or my age then but this incident will forever be evergreen in my memory.

One day, I was in the kitchen with my mum and some of my siblings then I don't know the kind demon that pushed me or village people that pressed some buttons, I stood over our drum that was filled with water and spat inside. I poured spit inside the drum.

There was no cane around in the house that day, my mum used her comb to drill the living daylight, Amadioha and Agbasa out of my life.

Till today, I still respect that comb, it was blue in color.
Comb image is attached..

DAMN... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by chitheo(f): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
Mine was in 2007 then i was in primary six...I got back from school that day only to meet my father at home with some visitors ..I greeted them and went up stairs to my room.
only for my father to call me back to tell me that my room was dirty and to find out why all my clothes were dirty... with my small sense then i quickly said nooo i have a clean cloth.. he followed me upstairs to see the cloth.. lo and behold the only clean cloth i had was a new dress that i had not worn...he angrily left my room unknown to me to get a cane.he flogged me that day ehen to the extent my skin pulled... anyways he still remains the best dad in the universe and i wouldn't mind having him as my dad in my next world.. LOVE U DAD.
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by 9jajoseph: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2017
vanvick247:

Hahahahaha@flog their parents. Who made you their advocate?!!
Nna eh, Bt on a serious note, its not their fault.

1 Like

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Ndipe(m): 4:10am On Nov 14, 2017
Prettyenit18:
When I was in primary one, anytime my uncle gives us assignment I don't do it out of laziness. He never bothered to ask for my home work, probably because the students were much so he didn't notice. One day I decided to do all the assignments, and I did, my mum saw it and told me to submit all my books so my uncle can mark it. I said Ok but I was scared to because I know my uncle would flog me.

Hmm, instead of submitting I decided to get a red pen and mark it my self, when my mum saw the books she didn't beat me she just insisted I submit and said Ok. Instead of submitting, I hide all the books behind a stone in front of our house --my relative betrayed me cry she found the books and told my mum. My mum pretended not to be angry, she to me to pass her something when I was trying to carry it so that I can give her she caught my two hands together and brought out wire that she had hidden under her chair, the wire was red she flogged the living daylight out of me.

She followed me to school and told my uncle everything, she also gave him the go ahead to kill me cry . He tried to but he couldn't, he must have gotten tired. Imagine 20 strokes of Cain.

What of Adam and Eve? smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Prettyenit18(f): 8:54am On Nov 14, 2017
I thought I was going to see them that day.
Ndipe:

What of Adam and Eve? smiley
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 14, 2017
dishwashing is always d reason for getting spanked
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by remi1444: 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
Chaiii... I was in same situation some years back, i was flogged while marvel my crush was standing. My dad wanted me to cry and the girl i just mention to that i can chop 1001 strokes without crying was standing few footsteps from the drama scene. So i promise to keep my word... First twaiiii warm liquid dropped from my nicker it was the cane was had blade and pepper in it, second strong i couldn't bear it, i knew if i did, by no.6, I'll be dead i yelled like that was my last moment on earth and "darkness fell on the face of the 'son of man' until further notice"
medexico:
After writing my UTME exam I know that my Dad will ask me to re do it and I know that I didn't do well so after the exam I threw away the exam question. When my Dad came to pick me I told him I forgot it in the exam centre so he said we should go back to find it. when we were going I directed him to the wrong place and we started driving Into the bush until we found a man that directed us to the right place. when we got there I was pretending to be looking for it but we didn't find it, as we were walking to the car, one stupid boy was walking along with freshly cut long canes and my dad collected them from him and thrashed the hell out of me.

3 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
remi1444:
Chaiii... I was in same situation some years back, i was flogged while marvel my crush was standing. My dad wanted me to cry and the girl i just mention to that i can chop 1001 strokes without crying was standing few footsteps from the drama scene. So i promise to keep my word... First twaiiii warm liquid dropped from my nicker it was the cane was had blade and pepper in it, second strong i couldn't bear it, i knew if i did, by no.6, I'll be dead i yelled like that was my last moment on earth and "darkness fell on the face of the 'son of man' until further notice"

We have some unfinished business, brother. If you weren't going to pay, you should have told me.
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by remi1444: 9:13am On Apr 08, 2018
Freebiez:

We have some unfinished business, brother. If you weren't going to pay, you should have told me.
bro... I've been a lil bit busy Please. Im sorry. My mail isn't functional for now. What if i send via text?
Once again im sorry.
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Thazard(m): 10:41am On Jul 20, 2020
I Was like 10 then... I Narrated The Position Of All The Rooms In My house To My Friend, i Told Him Who And Who Slept There... I Didnt Know My Dad Was Listening, me Wey Be Idiot Just De Happy De Laugh Until i Enter House... When I Enter House That Day, i Won Die From Cane. My Papa say Me And My Friend Na Armed Robber, say we De Plan Robbery, We Won Come Rob Am (10years Old Robber) i Collect Beaten That Day Like The Kind Beaten Jackie Chan de Give Enemies
lol
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
My mum has beaten all her 4 children
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by ifko: 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
i played table tennis and won the bet.i packed d money i won and the change. lo and behold the guy came knocking our door and my mum started questioning him, kai the betting devil inside me left that night brother and sister because for like three days anytime i look on my body, i will just be shedding tears ooo.
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by NewDelhi(m): 9:03am On Jul 27, 2020
MadeMan01:
I threatened to beat up a student who was one year my senior in secondary school boarding house. He went to tell his mates. I was called to their hostel and dealt with by virtually all of them. I nearly saw God. I got 80 belt lashes in addition to physical brushing from the hardest. I was saved by the father of the set. The oldest student who did not lay a finger on me. From that day on till they passed out I willingly gave the best of all i had to that man/student. I was in SS1 and they were in SS2. After that I knew I was a hard bastard
Lol boarding school was hell tho. I had similar experience too. I got into a fracas with an SS2 student. I was in SS1. Normally SS2 no too dey harrass ss1 like that. Same way ss3 no too dey harass ss2 . They only go after ss1 downwards. But on this fateful day the ss2 badoo reported me to his goons. Naso like 20 of them attacked me in my room in the 3rd floor block 5 like cultists mehn. They dragged me to their room in last floor block 2 as I was pleading for my life. They dealt with me like a thief. Some were using sticks, some belt, some wire. It was like they were keen on getting me killed. How I survived that assault na still miracle.. that's my greatest ever flogging o.. as a stubborn boy I chop koboko tire for my papa hand but mehn e no reach secondary school own at all.

2 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by brain54(m): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
FvckShiT:

Fúck yeah bro! fúck yeah cool
hey! fuçk$hit head....were the fūçk have you been? I füçking missed your dïçk head!
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Hathor5(f): 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
The reality of many children. undecided

Cc: Ladyhippolyta88

1 Like

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hathor5:

Thanks for mentioning me here.
I will go through the thread in my spare time.

Very very sad reality cry

1 Like

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2020
The only flogging I received or have received in this life were in secondary and primary school.
My parents never flogged or beat me.
I have very Liberal parents who don't approach issues with archaic methods.

Now let's talk about the schools.
Why should a stranger be assaulting another person's child because he or she is a teacher

When I finally have a child and one idiot flogs him or her the teacher will know what's up.
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by Jullima(f): 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2020
Elder0001:
The only flogging I received or have received in this life were in secondary and primary school.
My parents never flogged or beat me.
I have very Liberal parents who don't approach issues with archaic methods.

Now let's talk about the schools.
Why should a stranger be assaulting another person's child because he or she is a teacher

When I finally have a child and one idiot flogs him or her the teacher will know what's up.
Me too! My parents rarely ever beat me, when I tell people they think I’m lying. All I needed to hear was “young lady, I am disappointed in you” I was so sacred of disappointing my dad, it set me straight better than any beating would have done.

I think most parents that beat give in to the instant frustration of an errant child. As a human being it’s hard to resist lol.

I learnt from my upbringing that teaching a child what they did wrong, asking them why they did it, teaching them the consequences of doing it and making them understand why they have to be disciplined for it is more effective. If not, if a child associates beating with a bad deed, then they only avoid doing bad deeds so not to get beaten. ‘Consequences’ can be not going for a birthday party, not watching tv, seizing a favourite toy, writing lines, etc. There are many things children love that if taken from them it’s much more effective than beating.

3 Likes

Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by OneMillionBoys(m): 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
[s]
Hathor5:

[/s]
Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by allahIsAnIDOL: 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
bonifieldstun:
lol,was in jss1 back then I was like the akpororo of the class I can yab anybody and I sabi tell jokes wella, I was so foul mouthed that the person wey dey carry first for class no fit call me olodo even tho I was olodo back then.... fast forward.. I thought I was in primary school so I brought my primary school attitude to Secondary school, first term I had already given teachers names like, spoon head, flower stick, thick idiot, I even gave the owner of our school name was calling him fruit, I was so popular and respected because of my mouth ,to the extend I did a small super stricker book where I draw my teachers and their Nick name beside them,na so I forget this book for school oo, next day I came to school late only to meet them at the assembly ground and I was called to the podium was given the book and was told to read it loud omo see laff as I say Mr adeniyi aka Fruit (owner of the school) wanted to deny the book but my class mate Don cast me already Every teacher that has a name in my book took turns to flog living hell out of me I was told to bring my parents to school when my mum heard about it the rest was history I just want to thank God am alive today

Oh my father, bros na better thanks giving.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? / Why Women Shouldn't Bother To Lose Weight / "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.