Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,486 members, 7,801,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? (45987 Views)

If Men Stay Faithful, Control Sexual Urge And Masturbate,will Women Survive? / Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / How To Control Sexual Feelings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Nathan2016: 9:03am On Nov 03, 2017
slawomir:
just engage in solo masturbation and you will be fine
but don't always use the soap and lubricant method of rubbing the dickk to prevent penile fracture

CHIEF MASTURBATOR, I HAIL OOO

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 03, 2017
By using Vaseline or visiting olosho

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by fredagu: 9:04am On Nov 03, 2017
modelmike7:
I make the Holy Bible my best friend at such times.
i c am 4 ur body
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by riyanxeally(f): 9:05am On Nov 03, 2017
stay away from rihanna n the weeknd...
they make sex look lke food
lest I frget thy re my biggest mentors so m always tempted
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by iamjavadem(m): 9:06am On Nov 03, 2017
Control what!!!! Just always use a condom

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by tosyne2much(m): 9:06am On Nov 03, 2017
tintingz:
Some funny post tho.

Praying or reading religious books doesn't cancel sexuality, it is a natural thing, you will only be decieving yourselves. grin

MasturbatiĆ³n is the only safe sex to reduce the urge for singles according to medicals(there's no negative side effects).
My brother, I just dey shake my head when reading the comments of these people.

Can't you see it's highly ridiculous for someone to think that reading one's Bible cancels sexuality? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 03, 2017
fuckerstard:
you wankk every corner you go. grin
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Nathan2016: 9:07am On Nov 03, 2017
Bullhari007:
Vaseline is the answer grin grin grin

self-servicer, WANKO
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 03, 2017
fredagu:
i c am 4 ur body
naso.com
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by GOFRONT(m): 9:11am On Nov 03, 2017
If u can stop yoursef from feelin hungry without Eatin food, Then u can control yoursef from feelin Sexual urge.

For those sayin Readin d bible or Quran can stop one from feelin sexoal urge, Do y'all know that durin d time of fastin, one can stil feel sexual urge.

Na Fastin and prayer time Konji dey worry some of us pass.....Except we wan Lie to oursef

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Venerable612(m): 9:13am On Nov 03, 2017
Esepayan:
nigerians be deceiving about being religious.
fake country
fake people
all liars
what a country really disgraceful just going through comments

True talk Bro!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Seamanss: 9:14am On Nov 03, 2017
Rokia2:

You could start by changing that pic on your profile cuz am pretty sure you wan:k off to that every night.

Hi... U hmm. I have been really admiring you for a while now on this forum and I have been wanting to be your friend but I am scared and shy because I know you are older than I am (but not much) and you might not like me because I am younger and it saddens me everyday each time I see your moniker I am just so drawn to you.. cry
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by ifeanyi1234ify(m): 9:15am On Nov 03, 2017
Rokia2:

You could start by changing that pic on your profile cuz am pretty sure you wan:k off to that every night.
grin
Rokia2:

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by tintingz(m): 9:15am On Nov 03, 2017
tosyne2much:

Can't you see it's highly ridiculous for someone to think that reading one's Bible cancels sexuality? cheesy

The thing weak me sef. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Damdeyz(m): 9:15am On Nov 03, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Lol...by the time you successfully subdue something that is natural, it becomes extinct. So when the need for it arises, you will have another problem reviving it.

Superimposing spirituality on a physical urge is a waste of time; learn to give to ceasar what is his.

Trying to get busy by occupying yourself or distracting yourself wont help; unless you are planning on getting all worked up just becasue you want to avoid sex. Even at that, your body will still find away to fvck itself during your dream. grin
Bro, Honestly Stop Talking Like It Is Impossible, I'm A Final Year Graduate( A Handsome One- Incase You Think I'm Ugly) Ive Not Had Sex Before And Not Masturbated In A Very Long Time, I Guess When I Get The Urge And Know My Creator Is Not Gonna Be Pleased It Kinda Helps My Continence, Let Me Put It How My Father Said It To Me "loads And Loads Of Sex You'll Get After Marriage, Why The Rush Into Premital Sex?"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by inotice: 9:15am On Nov 03, 2017
Reading your Bible and praying every day without a self-help therapy which constitutes of determination over lascivioness for someone who is addicted to fleshy desires will yield no permanent solution.Sexual urge is a very strong emotion that can only be controlled by devising/using another emotion like anger or an undying sense of purpose to alter the persuasive power of lust.Being spiritual is not enough;which is why the same Bible caveated that we should be ANGRY at SIN.
my2cents
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by davillian(m): 9:17am On Nov 03, 2017
That's one reason I have friends with benefit.
Hello dear can you help a friend out I'm horney. grin grin grin.
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by 2funkyy(f): 9:21am On Nov 03, 2017
Try exercising it helps a lot, when you are very tired you wont remember sex
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Habyz(m): 9:21am On Nov 03, 2017
There are 204 countries, over 7 billion people out of which at least 3 billion are females now tell me how the fvck you are still single.
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by MaziOmenuko: 9:22am On Nov 03, 2017
Damdeyz:
Bro, Honestly Stop Talking Like It Is Impossible, I'm A Final Year Graduate( A Handsome One- Incase You Think I'm Ugly) Ive Not Had Sex Before And Not Masturbated In A Very Long Time, I Guess When I Get The Urge And Know My Creator Is Not Gonna Be Pleased It Kinda Helps My Continence, Let Me Put It How My Father Said It To Me "loads And Loads Of Sex You'll Get After Marriage, Why The Rush Into Premital Sex?"

You will, soon, trust me wink

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Damdeyz(m): 9:24am On Nov 03, 2017
tosyne2much:

Bro Not All Of Us Are Sexually Incontinent-lack Control, Trust Me The Fact That Majority Do It-no insults intended, Doesn't Rule Out The Microscopic Few That Choose To Reverence GOD and abstain frm sex and masturbation, i'm a graduate, never had sex b4, even non-christian forums like no-fap teach efficiently how to mitigate masturbation, how much more christians who have the fear of the creator, what i mean to say is that a few of them may be speaking the truth, im one of them

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 03, 2017
Rokia2:

Nice dp. African Queen.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by vicben27(m): 9:25am On Nov 03, 2017
when my sweedy is not around , Vaseline is always around. I ain't no cheater, can't risk getting infected with some STD
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by sirxbit(m): 9:26am On Nov 03, 2017
Person go ask for solution to problem una go dey talk give ur life to Christ,fast and pray, ask God for guidance.
Una dey mad self? Which kind Mumu religious people full dis country self?
Thats why Nigeria will never move forward.your only solution to problems is fast and pray which u have been doing for ages. I pity una life

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Malakh: 9:26am On Nov 03, 2017
The Bible/Word does takes it off you've never just been in the Spirit before, when you in the Spirit the fruits he gives you is much more sweeter,engaging and fascinating than uncleanness, this is why Paul said walk in the Spirit and you'll not fulfill the lust of the flesh, if I commit uncleanness it's because i wanna do it, the strength is there to avoid it we just wanna do it because it feels good, but I know that according to the law we(flour) are baked with leaven Lev 23:17, in other words sin is in us, the flesh and the desires of sin is inside our mind, this is why Paul said o wretched man that I am who shall save me from this body of death, the truth of the matter its best to get married, if one woman is not enough for you get two to satisfy your desires but dont go around fornicating because the flesh WILL kill you,Satan's job is to use sex/flesh to kill us, it feels good but that's why its gonna be easy to kill flesh.
tosyne2much:

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by KBEST3(m): 9:26am On Nov 03, 2017
HMMM E NO EASY
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Jelgiva(f): 9:26am On Nov 03, 2017
read the bible, read good books
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by NManonymous(m): 9:27am On Nov 03, 2017
WhyNa:

I tire for una. Abeg Spirituality does not cancel Sexuality

Like obainoneandonly rightly said, keeping yourself busy is the key. And when I mean busy, I don't mean you find something to do for the main time and then relax. Busy as in both physically and mentally, something that keeps you engaged continuously. Even that is not even guaranteed but help to an extent.
itz a biological response.
being spiritual does little.
will you always in spirit 247
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by bayulll011(m): 9:27am On Nov 03, 2017
Rozaytee:
atheist spotted

not an athiest we pretends lot in this country.

we are hypocrite.
we worship God and our heart are so far from him.
u wonder why some pastor religion pple go abroad and forget excessive religion its simple.

our religion makes it look like its devil and satan that causes hunger and strife.

the truth is we the human are the demon that causes evil to ourself.

am a christian i believe in God but am not stupiiid

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Damdeyz(m): 9:27am On Nov 03, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

You will, soon, trust me wink
When I Get Married That Is.
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by BABANGBALI: 9:28am On Nov 03, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Read your Bible, pray everyday
pastors wey dey do extra marital affair no dey read bible?
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by sirvictor21(m): 9:29am On Nov 03, 2017
Some guys need sense here.....just going 2ru d comments sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month / British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.