Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? (46000 Views)

If Men Stay Faithful, Control Sexual Urge And Masturbate,will Women Survive? / Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / How To Control Sexual Feelings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by MaziOmenuko: 9:30am On Nov 03, 2017
Damdeyz:
When I Get Married That Is.

Check the highlighted portion of yuor comment that I quoted, where yo said you have not masturbated for a long time. Thats the portion I was replying to, not your entire post.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Ssms(m): 9:30am On Nov 03, 2017
Rokia2:

You could start by changing that pic on your profile cuz am pretty sure you wan:k off to that every night.
rokia wetyn be ur own grin grin cheesy
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by chineduemmao: 9:31am On Nov 03, 2017
Rozaytee:
pervert spotted
madam spotter spotted
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 03, 2017
SecondEva:
Nice dp. African Queen.

Thanks

Seamanss:

Hi... U hmm. I have been really admiring you for a while now on this forum and I have been wanting to be your friend but I am scared and shy because I know you are older than I am (but not much) and you might not like me because I am younger and it saddens me everyday each time I see your moniker I am just so drawn to you.. cry

Lol how am I suppose to reply to this?
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Damdeyz(m): 9:32am On Nov 03, 2017
Malakh:
The Bible/Word does takes it off you've never just been in the Spirit before, when you in the Spirit the fruits he gives you is much more sweeter,engaging and fascinating than uncleanness, this is why Paul said walk in the Spirit and you'll not fulfill the lust of the flesh, if I commit uncleanness it's because i wanna do it, the strength is there to avoid it we just wanna do it because it feels good, but I know that according to the law we(flour) are baked with leaven Lev 23:17, in other words sin is in us, the flesh and the desires of sin is inside our mind, this is why Paul said o wretched man that I am who shall save me from this body of death, the truth of the matter its best to get married, if one woman is not enough for you get two to satisfy your desires but dont go around fornicating because the flesh WILL kill you,Satan's job is to use
If One Woman Is Not Enough Get Another? Pls Show Me Where In The New Testament, Is This Even Scriptural?
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by KBEST3(m): 9:32am On Nov 03, 2017
FASTING THE WHOLE DAY
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Adaumunocha(f): 9:34am On Nov 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
What are you even saying? Africans and their way of reasoning sha

So, being Godly and reading one's Bible regularly means that biology will no longer play its role again abi?

It means you will no longer feel the urge for sex when you're on the path of Christ abi?

Oma se oooo undecided
It works for me. I typed from experience.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by brimoknight(m): 9:35am On Nov 03, 2017
Some comments sha! Y"all are just shouting shiit!! Do you know how it feels to have a strong urge? Mind you, we all have different level of libido.
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by TedBaker(m): 9:36am On Nov 03, 2017
iamleumas:

grin grin

Who's your favourite preacher?
Olivia O'lovely
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Tsowa(m): 9:36am On Nov 03, 2017
I don't know if you're a Muslim of not but Islam says you should fast if you can't control yourself

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by dirtyhokage(m): 9:36am On Nov 03, 2017
If you like don't self-service it off ooooo be following this people saying shiits abt being Godly,the urge wud be growing if you don't reduce it by wanking and next thing you'd see ursef banging a prostitute or a minor or one smelly girl just cux the urge took over

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by tosyne2much(m): 9:39am On Nov 03, 2017
Damdeyz:
Bro Not All Of Us Are Sexually Incontinent-lack Control, Trust Me The Fact That Majority Do It-no insults intended, Doesn't Rule Out The Microscopic Few That Choose To Reverence GOD and abstain frm sex and masturbation, i'm a graduate, never had sex b4, even non-christian forums like no-fap teach efficiently how to mitigate masturbation, how much more christians who have the fear of the creator, what i mean to say is that a few of them may be speaking the truth, im one of them
Please don't let spirituality becloud our reasoning here when we are talking about Biology. This is what is killing us in this part of the world. If reading of the Bible and praying truly controls people's urge for sex, why does the rate of rape cases keep increasing everyday? Or are you trying to tell me that Bible readers also don't perpetuate evil or engage in sex practices?

The last time I checked, United States are not as religious as we are but do they record rape cases like the way we do here in Nigeria ?

Abeg leave matter for LAWMA jawe.
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by chineduemmao: 9:40am On Nov 03, 2017
Seamanss:

Hi... U hmm. I have been really admiring you for a while now on this forum and I have been wanting to be your friend but I am scared and shy because I know you are older than I am (but not much) and you might not like me because I am younger and it saddens me everyday each time I see your moniker I am just so drawn to you.. cry
seun

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by KBEST3(m): 9:41am On Nov 03, 2017
I WILL ONLY DRING LEMON ORANGE MIX WITH TAMARIN AND SMALL SUGAR 3 X A DAY
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Seamanss: 9:41am On Nov 03, 2017
Rokia2:

Thanks

I really want to be your friend smiley if you could give me the opportunity to show you as such a cool person, you won't regret knowing me, I just love your person, you are so unique and you display such elegance it sweeps me off my feet, it's amazing, each time you comment it's always sensible because of your enormous wisdom, that's why I can't help but express how I feel towards you, do you mind if I mail you?
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by XYZo: 9:42am On Nov 03, 2017
Rokia2:

You could start by changing that pic on your profile cuz am pretty sure you wan:k off to that every night.
Please ma what is the meaning of wan:k
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 03, 2017
Rokia2:

I hope you are aware that you are responding to a senior member of Vaseline crew.

Don’t mind him.
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Justwiz4(m): 9:43am On Nov 03, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Thats why God created oloshos
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by charlsecy(m): 9:45am On Nov 03, 2017
Headlesschicken:
....we r not animals n!gga...
Biologically, we are.
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by ggrin(f): 9:46am On Nov 03, 2017
wh33z:
wankona grin
grin
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 03, 2017
chineduemmao:
seun

Wetin the guy do you? Let the person he quoted reply him. Can you deliver him from the konji that is about to ravage him?
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by ruffDiamond: 9:49am On Nov 03, 2017
cheesy
fuckerstard:
you wankk every corner you go. grin
na so I nor fit rape person abeg and I hate olosho cos of STD and normal girls too are not too different from the regular olosho.most naija girls are prostitute by another name.the bit#hes are loyal to nothing �
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by abuaaliyah(m): 9:49am On Nov 03, 2017
i always take away my mind from their and be thinking of my sheikh(R T A) when he was alive.
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 03, 2017
pray, read the bible, spend time with God (literally everyday..this strengthens your spirit and weakens ur flesh). Also, get rid of the trash- sexual music and movies, and novels..avoid getting yourself in tempting situations. Good luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Blakjewelry(m): 9:51am On Nov 03, 2017
Rokia2:

Hehehe the guy don talk him own, talk your own lol
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by ottohan: 9:51am On Nov 03, 2017
Esepayan:
nigerians be deceiving about being religious.
fake country
fake people
all liars
what a country really disgraceful just going through comments
that is nigeria for you..
they are very religious,
but you start wondering y the country is backwards

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by genexkid: 9:51am On Nov 03, 2017
Get inspirational and worship songs on your phone. You need an earpiece or betterstill headset. Concentrate ur heart on d song and sing along. Ask God for the Holy Spirit and be disciplined

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by tosyne2much(m): 9:52am On Nov 03, 2017
Malakh:
The Bible/Word does takes it off you've never just been in the Spirit before, when you in the Spirit the fruits he gives you is much more sweeter,engaging and fascinating than uncleanness, this is why Paul said walk in the Spirit and you'll not fulfill the lust of the flesh, if I commit uncleanness it's because i wanna do it, the strength is there to avoid it we just wanna do it because it feels good, but I know that according to the law we(flour) are baked with leaven Lev 23:17, in other words sin is in us, the flesh and the desires of sin is inside our mind, this is why Paul said o wretched man that I am who shall save me from this body of death, the truth of the matter its best to get married, if one woman is not enough for you get two to satisfy your desires but dont go around fornicating because the flesh WILL kill you,Satan's job is to use sex/flesh to kill us, it feels good but that's why its gonna be easy to kill flesh.
Okay I agree with you bro.

We have a lot of religious people in Nigeria reading the Bible and Quran every now and then, going to church and mosque often yet sexual immorality rate keep increasing every day. How do you explain that?

My brother, abeg forget all these things wey you dey talk. Anybody can fornicate. It's not about the matter of reading the Bible or speaking in tongues. Some people can quote all the verses in the Bible or Quran verbatim yet they still fornicate. (even some men of God)

On a contrary, there are some irreligious people who are morally upright that they choose to abstain from sexual immorality. They do not need to open the Bible or Quran to know good from evil.

BTW, I'm a realist and I say things exactly the way they are

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by iamleumas: 9:53am On Nov 03, 2017
TedBaker:

Olivia O'lovely

U af spoil finish grin grin
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Damdeyz(m): 9:53am On Nov 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
Please don't let spirituality becloud our reasoning here when we are talking about Biology. This is what is killing us in this part of the world. If reading of the Bible and praying truly controls people's urge for sex, why does the rate of rape cases keep increasing everyday? Or are you trying to tell me that Bible readers

Abeg leave matter for LAWMA jawe.
Funny Bro, Permit Me To Say This, Do You Knw The Disparity Btw Claiming To Be A Christian And Being One? How Many Christians Go 2 Church But Are Chronic Fornicators Targeting Sisters And Causing Them To Sin, Lol My Bro Pls Dnt Be Confounded, We Have A Lot Of Religious Pple Bt Few Christians, Hope Av Given U A Knew Perspective? Christians Wil Abstain Al Forms Of Evil, Religiou Ppl Wil Bend It To Suit Themselves, I Guess This Matter Has Been Overflogged, Oya Call LAWMA to dump their trash here am loving the stench!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by chineduemmao: 9:55am On Nov 03, 2017
gbosaa:

Wetin the guy do you? Let the person he quoted reply him. Can you deliver him from the konji that is about to ravage him?
abi ooo mak i jus min ma own biz and kip ma ear ongrand...
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by deariekay(m): 9:57am On Nov 03, 2017
NManonymous:
How do you control sexual urge when you are single..?

Mumu get busy and focus.make money and be responsible. Which crazy urge.when you rich women will come .not even rich just be comfortable.oniranu.

Lollll

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover / Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend / Man Storms Church In Germany, Attacks Pastor For Sleeping With His Wife — Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.