Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? (7211 Views)

Please Whats The Meaning Of This Precious Trend Everyone Is Crying with? / Do Men Really Need To Get Married??? Whats D Benefit Of Been A Married Man!!!!! / What Your Palm Says About Your Life: If These 2 Lines Match Up, Here's D Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by BinaryLord: 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
Please i always get confused when i see this picture on some topics with the tag "Afonja"

Whats the meaning and what is afonja.

1 Like

Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
A potential conc. tribalist spotted

8 Likes

Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by Adaumunocha(f): 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
grin....

12 Likes

Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by LecciGucci: 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
Afonjas used to refer the to the Yorubas
by latino ibos.

Welcome to nairaland

grin

20 Likes

Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by sinaj(f): 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
This is so ugly chai!

Thank God I escaped it.

5 Likes

Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by DanseMacabre(m): 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
I no know which kyn yeye school you go sef angry

Those parallel lines you see there are longitude and latitude lines, and 'afonja' means 'equator' in Vietnamese; so those lines crisscrossed the equator and that is the meaning which you seek.

6 Likes

Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by BinaryLord: 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
FortifiedCity:
A potential conc. tribalist spotted

Pls what do u mean? undecided
Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by MhizzAJ(f): 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
Something is telling me not to comment undecided

3 Likes

Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by BinaryLord: 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
sinaj:
This is so ugly chai!
Thank God I escaped it.

undecided
Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by BinaryLord: 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Something is telling me not to comment undecided

Prety lady Do u know the meaning?

1 Like

Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by BinaryLord: 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
Why is anybody not saying something reasonable about this undecided
Im still confused
Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by ipobarecriminals: 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
undecided smiley sad sad undecided u are looking fir trouble, may u see the trouble with special whip soaked in acid water..Afonja are warruor.We like our tribal mark.In those good old days,it is for identification. I always see a pic of a adult licking one hunches back terrorist.Abeg,where is dat lunatic man

1 Like

Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by BinaryLord: 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
Lol are u for real?..
How did they come abt with those names
Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecided smiley sad sad undecided u are looking fir trouble, may u see the trouble with special whip soaked in acid water..Afonja are warruor.We like our tribal mark.In those good old days,it is for identification. I always see a pic of a adult licking one hunches back terrorist.Abeg,where is dat lunatic man
you like this?

7 Likes

Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
sinaj:
This is so ugly chai!
Thank God I escaped it.
Lol

But e go fine for your face nah cheesy
Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by chynie: 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
That's how Yorubas use to identify their brothers
Every family get df style of tribal marks

5 Likes

Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by HegenIkomkeh(m): 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
BinaryLord:

Lol are u for real?..
How did they come abt with those names
Afonja was a yoruba war lord in the ancient times who sold out his people to the fulani's.
So here on nairaland "afonja" is just a synonymous term for a betrayer or a weak fellow.
Igbos or Igbos refer to the shape of the ibos head-unusually flat!
So there you have it.
Note sha that these terms are only for tribal bigots here on nl.

8 Likes

Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by Yksoul(m): 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
SOME OF YOU KIDS DO NOT KNOW WHERE AFONJA ORIGINATED FROM. AFONJA ORIGINATED FROM KWARA,ILORIN ASKED YOUR FATHER ABOUT THE STORY IN 18S

1 Like

Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by gozzlin: 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
cheesy

Chai, but that man looks hideous. He looks like a demon that escaped from hades.

4 Likes

Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
sinaj:
This is so ugly chai!
Thank God I escaped it.
are You Yoruba?
Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by sinaj(f): 11:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
DeadRat:
are You Yoruba?
is not only Yoruba nau.

2 Likes

Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by Bluezy13(m): 12:38am On Nov 03, 2017
Adaumunocha:
3 horizontal lines divided by 4 vertical lines... cheesy

I bet you know the difference between horizontal and vertical lines

1 Like

Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by vanhayor(m): 1:11am On Nov 03, 2017
Adaumunocha:
3 horizontal lines divided by 4 vertical lines... cheesy
U need to go back to school to know d meaning of horizontal and vertical

1 Like

Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:25am On Nov 03, 2017
sinaj:
This is so ugly chai!
Thank God I escaped it.

What do you mean you escaped it
Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by sinaj(f): 1:33am On Nov 03, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

What do you mean you escaped it
I almost had it
Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:36am On Nov 03, 2017
NoFavors:
you like this?

Horrible and naivety

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:38am On Nov 03, 2017
sinaj:
I almost had it

Okay, but how did u know u almost had it
Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by sinaj(f): 1:47am On Nov 03, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Okay, but how did u know u almost had it
I have older ones around.
Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:54am On Nov 03, 2017
sinaj:
I have older ones around.

You are very lucky if your elder siblings have it, it was your turn they thought it wasn't right,

1 Like

Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by sinaj(f): 1:55am On Nov 03, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

You are very lucky if your elder siblings have it, it was your turn they thought it wasn't right,
they dont have it either.
Re: Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:00am On Nov 03, 2017
sinaj:
they dont have it either.

They told you I guess

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Win Your Girlfriend's Heart / Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife / “how I Seduced My Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work” – Lady Reveals (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.