Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,687 members, 7,801,983 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Role Of Digital Geek In A Firm - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Role Of Digital Geek In A Firm (2652 Views)

Graduate (NYSC) Recruitment At Geek Code Planet / Nysc-intern Recruitment At Geek Code Planet / The First Banks Digital Geek Recruitment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Role Of Digital Geek In A Firm by thanks4idias: 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
please what are the role of digital geek in a firm, please I need respond, I applied for a post of digital geek and am shortlisted to come for interview on Monday. thanks
Re: Role Of Digital Geek In A Firm by thanks4idias: 4:24am On Nov 03, 2017
thanks4idias:
please what are the role of digital geek in a firm, please I need respond, I applied for a post of digital geek and am shortlisted to come for interview on Monday. thanks
Re: Role Of Digital Geek In A Firm by WhiteLavender(f): 8:17am On Nov 03, 2017
thanks4idias:
Its first bank and its the job of the geek to make sure customers have the mobile banking apps and internet banking channels (bank products). Its more like marketing so you need to meet daily and monthly targets. You'll be working within the banking hall.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed. Two Interviews On The Same Day, Which Should I Go For? / Text Chat Operators / Vacancy- Computer Operator/secretary (ibadan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.