Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,096 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:51 AM

The Fool Called God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fool Called God (682 Views)

The Man/deity Called God / If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar / 'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fool Called God by Jesuschrist419: 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
It's may sound weird to theist that an atheists is calling a non existent God to be a fool. Lets be honest the concept of God is for weak minded people. God please take my life this night if you truly exist. Please prove to Christians that you are so real! !!! Anyone can be a god just like otem. Eminem is God

1 Like

Re: The Fool Called God by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
God doesnt exist. he is a scam.
Re: The Fool Called God by incredible2017: 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
just has the has the devil has played nairabet with some atheist brain
Re: The Fool Called God by incredible2017: 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
just has the has the devil has played nairabet with some atheist brain saying something does not exist and still tagging it a fool. Confuse set People.
Re: The Fool Called God by incredible2017: 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
just has the has the devil has played nairabet with some atheist brain saying something does not exist and still tagging it a fool. Confused set of people.
Re: The Fool Called God by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
many people are mad but few are roaming undecided

1 Like

Re: The Fool Called God by Kagarko(m): 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
Alhamdulillah Alaa Niimatul Islam.
May Allah grant you sense.

1 Like

Re: The Fool Called God by shittufarukumar(m): 11:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
Riko2:
many people are mad but few are roaming undecided
chopknuckle sir
Re: The Fool Called God by BuhariNaWah: 11:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
You are the biggest f00l.

Jesus Christ is Lord

1 Like

Re: The Fool Called God by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 03, 2017
You don't disrespect the believes of others because u don't belong to same faith, it is very inappropriate and immature of you, doesn't tell well of you.
Jesuschrist419:
It's may sound weird to theist that an atheists is calling a non existent God to be a fool. Lets be honest the concept of God is for weak minded people. God please take my life this night if you truly exist. Please prove to Christians that you are so real! !!! Anyone can be a god just like otem. Eminem is God

1 Like

Re: The Fool Called God by iamgenius(m): 12:22am On Nov 03, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
You're still a low-level atheist.
May Allah guide you to the straight path.

THIS ONE GO STILL ATTEND TO PATIENTS, NA WAH OO.
Re: The Fool Called God by Ericsunday619: 1:03am On Nov 03, 2017
iamgenius:
You're still a low-level atheist.
May Allah guide you to the straight path.

THIS ONE GO STILL ATTEND TO PATIENTS, NA WAH OO.
at least i don't send people to hell fire just like your imaginary God
Re: The Fool Called God by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 03, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
You don't disrespect the believes of others because u don't belong to same faith, it is very inappropriate and immature of you, doesn't tell well of you.
shut up!
Re: The Fool Called God by Nobody: 2:37am On Nov 03, 2017
jamarifox:
shut up!

OK sir, if that makes you happy, have a field day.

1 Like

Re: The Fool Called God by Ericsunday619: 11:35am On Nov 03, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

OK sir, if that makes you happy, have a field day.
idiot get lost

(1) (Reply)

Things That Church People Do To Doctors / I Will Come After You With Everything I Have - Adeboye's Son Threatens Freeze / Esther And Mordecai's Tomb Still Standing 2,500 Years Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.