Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner (33447 Views)

Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) / I'm After Prosperity Pastors Cos I Haven't Found A Muslim Cleric Who Owns A Priv / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by austonclint(m): 4:26am On Nov 03, 2017
I'm After Prosperity Pastors Cos I Haven't Found A Muslim Cleric Who Owns A Private Jet-Daddy Freeze.

SaharaTV interviews Ifedayo Olarinde popularly known as "Daddy Freeze". He discusses the reason why he leading a movement against "

Tithing" and the wrong practices going on in churches led by Pentecostal Pastors who are greeting fleeting their congregants in Nigeria.

This guy said a lot i must confess .......

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHMjBdhUe3s

42 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Donshemzy1234: 4:43am On Nov 03, 2017
It's not like he doesn't wish to own one o. Jealously jealousy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by evanso6226(f): 4:49am On Nov 03, 2017
The things of God are things of the spirit, and not a thing of the senses, you are only being sensible.You have to be spiritual minded to discuss the things of God. Having a private jet...... is that your problem?

ANOTHER BOMBSHELL
Magu Is A Paranoid, Supremely Unqualified

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqYZ_vZEx_o

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by kabakaauu: 4:52am On Nov 03, 2017
It is not by force, if you are worried of them owning jet, then start your own church. Shot put and talk about the injustice that is going on in Nigeria. All you are looking for is how to fight the churches.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Solomonudofia(m): 5:07am On Nov 03, 2017
this guy said it all .... how can you as member of a church contribute money for you church to build schools that your children will not be able to attend because you are poor....... and the pastor is flying private jets...

what he is saying is that new generation churches has placed ppl on chains and nobody is noticing that....

am so thankful to Daddy freeze for this insight....I pray God will continue to strengthen him more

319 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by mrvitalis(m): 5:20am On Nov 03, 2017
evanso6226:
The things of God are things of the spirit, and not a thing of the senses, you are only being sensible.You have to be spiritual minded to discuss the things of God. Having a private jet...... is that your problem?

I dare you to quote a bible verse that ask you to give men of God your tithe

There is only one part in the bible where instructions on how to tithe is given in the whole bible and that's deutronomy 14 from vers 22 read Down

You where advised to use your tithe to buy anything your soul lusted after including strong win and bring it to GOds house and eat and ask the pastors and poor to join you

When you and do this there is no way the pastors can go hungry and that's what mal 3:10 was talking about

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by mrvitalis(m): 5:25am On Nov 03, 2017
Acts 2:45 showed us that the early church sold all they had and shared it according to the needs (not wants ) of members

For a pastor to buy private jet is there no member with more pressing needs ??

Obviously 98% of Christians has never read the bible on there own from start to finish on there own ...99% of what they say are from what pastors said or what they can remember from book of bible story

Giving your tithe to a pastor is not in the bible , quote me anywhere

You are meant to eat your tithe while inviting the poor and pastors to earth with you deutronomy 14

132 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by mrvitalis(m): 5:27am On Nov 03, 2017
kabakaauu:
It is not by force, if you are worried of them owning jet, then start your own church. Shot put and talk about the injustice that is going on in Nigeria. All you are looking for is how to fight the churches.

So saying the truth with bible reference is fighting the church ?

He always quote the bible to back his aguments but you guys that oppose him never quote any

So who is fighting the church

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by mrvitalis(m): 5:29am On Nov 03, 2017
Donshemzy1234:
It's not like he doesn't wish to own one o. Jealously jealousy
Everyone dreams to own a private jet , but a pastors who doesn't work in a church ? Nah that's a no no

Read acts 2:45 get your sense back

Read deutronomy 14 :22 to the end ( read it to the end )

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by evanso6226(f): 5:32am On Nov 03, 2017
kabakaauu:

mrvitalis:

So saying the truth with bible reference is fighting the church ?

He always quote the bible to back his aguments but you guys that oppose him never quote any

So who is fighting the church

No matter how much you explain, you will still fail. A true Christian knows to listen to the holy spirit for guidance, not daddy freeze or any pastor. So if the spirit has not condemned tithing, all what you are saying about tithing becomes just lawful not spiritual.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by evanso6226(f): 5:34am On Nov 03, 2017
He doesn't wanna talk shit about Muslims cuz he knows they gonna behead his ass grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by anpipac: 5:35am On Nov 03, 2017
BEFORE GOD DESTROYS A MAN HE MAKES HIM MAD FIRST. YOU HAVE GONE ABSOLUTELY MAD DUE TO THE FACT THAT YOU LOST YOUR ORIGINALITY BY THE AID OF YOUR CARELESS PARENTS. TOUCH NOT THE ANOINTED. STOP COMPARING DARKNESS WITH LIGHT.

12 Likes

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by austonclint(m): 5:47am On Nov 03, 2017
evanso6226:
He doesn't wanna talk shit about Muslims cuz he knows they gonna behead his ass grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lolz.............. make sense for once na

he told you the reason why he dont want to fight the Muslims

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by mrvitalis(m): 6:10am On Nov 03, 2017
evanso6226:
kabakaauu:

No matter how much you explain, you will still fail. A true Christian knows to listen to the holy spirit for guidance, not daddy freeze or any pastor. So if the spirit has not condemned tithing, all what you are saying about tithing becomes just lawful not spiritual.
Lol Holy Spirit ? Really ? Has it ever approved tithing to you ?

13 Likes

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Partnerbiz3: 6:27am On Nov 03, 2017
This guy is damn intelligent. Chai..

They will just be attacking him.
Please attack the message with facts.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by DaHrNn(m): 6:43am On Nov 03, 2017
It is so disheartening that despite the social vices & issues all over the world, the only thing you are flexing your muscle over is the things of God & some people are saying he has point... Doom knocking on your door cus I see a man with no fear of God cus he has a platform to be used by the devil... I might not make sense to someone but the question is,does he pay tithe or when last has he? Why leading people to doom?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 03, 2017
Religion has eaten away all our brains... this guy is here giving valid points and instead of some dumb Nigerians to think they are here lambasting him...

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 03, 2017
DaHrNn:
It is so disheartening that despite the social vices & issues all over the world, the only thing you are flexing your muscle over is the things of God & some people are saying he has point... Doom knocking on your door cus I see a man with no fear of God cus he has a platform to be used by the devil... I might not make sense to someone but the question is,does he pay tithe or when last has he? Why leading people to doom?
There's nothing bad in what this guy Is saying. But you won't know this because Your brain already has been eaten away by religion.

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by safarigirl(f): 7:34am On Nov 03, 2017
DaHrNn:
is it not the people of God that are committing the social vices? You think it is Orisa that all those robbers, yahoo boys and prostitutes are following?

All the corrupt politicians that have front seat in church, are they serving Amadioha?

It is prosperity pastors that have convinced people by words and actions that poverty is a sin and so they must do anything to get rich. They are the custodians of morality, yet how many of them criticise the government?

All the social vices you see today are a result of silence on the part of supposed men of God, so Freeze should tackle them until they start preaching the truth

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by ogasmallie: 8:08am On Nov 03, 2017
evanso6226:
kabakaauu:

so what u are trying to say is the holy spirit told u to pay tax(tithing)

11 Likes

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by lereinter(m): 8:27am On Nov 03, 2017
if u talk abt alfas like that mehn
awon alfa wa ni ilorin
yu go don black

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 03, 2017
If that is your reason then you are insane

Only those who live by Kingdom Principles are guaranteed prosperity whether Alfa or Pastor.

The simple reason is that Alfas dont live by the Kingdom Principles of Prosperity

7 Likes

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by cyndy1000(f): 9:18am On Nov 03, 2017
Salvation is personal work out your own salvation. Judging all the pastors that is wealthy n owns private jets won't stop them from being pastors n people not paying tithe to them. leave it for God to Judge besides, the paying of tithes is compulsory is optional so people that are paying or giving huge offering are not complaining. The way you are taking these issue u might go exterme n some real annionted men of God speaking against them. David knew that sul was after his life but when he had the opportunity to kill him he didn't because he knew Saul carries God annoiting so ingnore them God will judge Everybody. serve your God, Face your career. All pastors will answer his creator on the last day.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by EddyNumerouno(m): 9:25am On Nov 03, 2017
safarigirl:
is it not the people of God that are committing the social vices? You think it is Orisa that all those robbers, yahoo boys and prostitutes are following?

All the corrupt politicians that have front seat in church, are they serving Amadioha?

It is prosperity pastors that have convinced people by words and actions that poverty is a sin and so they must do anything to get rich. They are the custodians of morality, yet how many of them criticise the government?

All the social vices you see today are a result of silence on the part of supposed men of God, so Freeze should tackle them until they start preaching the truth

Save your energy for more productive ventures. The natural order of arguments is for the weaker argument to bow to the superior...except matters of the spiritual.

How can you present valid points, both from logic and the scriptures and all a persons defence is 'Let God judge', 'quoting the scriptures out of context', 'don't touch my anointed', or my personal favourite 'stop hating, go & open your own church'.
So dear, save yourself the barrage of insults that will surely come your way and live in peace.

*** edit;
Like the poster above me, classic example of quoting out of context. grin grin grin

23 Likes

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Jaytecq(m): 10:01am On Nov 03, 2017
k
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 03, 2017
True talk there tho'.......
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by YelloweWest: 10:02am On Nov 03, 2017
The truth must always be told.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by brixton: 10:02am On Nov 03, 2017
Very correct, I don’t see how people try to correlate Islam and Christianity. In Islam they only give alms and food to the poor. There’s nothing like tithing in Islam to the best of my knowledge( correct me if I’m wrong). Freeze is asking you people to support your argument with Bible verses but they only comeback with insults.

Please show us where the first set of pastors (disciples) collected offering and tithe in the Bible, and they come back to insult us more. Let’s come back to today’s world, can you show us Bill Gate, Carlos Slim or Jeff Bezos’s pastors? Use your common sense don turn to insults and abuses.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by XXLDICK(m): 10:03am On Nov 03, 2017
kabakaauu:
your first line is just like saying if you are worried politicians is eating our money, join them instead of condemning them.

Your last line is like saying a fight against politicians is a fight against the country.

Sense fall on you

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 03, 2017
Fire them oooooo
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by OBAGADAFFI: 10:03am On Nov 03, 2017
This guy should stop crying more than the bereaved .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them / Catholic Veneration Of The Dead - Warning !!! Graphic Images Shown / Wise Men From Synagogue Church Of All Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.