Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,103 members, 7,807,321 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner (33462 Views)

Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) / I'm After Prosperity Pastors Cos I Haven't Found A Muslim Cleric Who Owns A Priv / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by IdiAmin2(m): 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
GlobalGisting:

No one said tithing was not commanded in the Bible. The problem here is who the tithe be given. Pastors where never mentioned. In fact tithe was to be eaten by tithers in the presence of God and extended to the widows, orphans and levies because they have no inheritance. So help me understand why I should do otherwise

my guy, you go give yourself high BP trying to get through to religious psychopaths. what you have quoted here is exactly what the bible says, but the only thing that matters to them is what daddy GO says. jesus himself can come down from heaven and tell them tithing is not to be given to pastors and they will tell him he is wrong

1 Like

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by davillian(m): 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
Daddy freeze is not fully Equipped with all he needs to become an atomic bomb to our greedy pastors.
He would get there soon and I would love to help him achieve that.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by IdiAmin2(m): 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
dataking:

Didn’t your daddy oyakhilome divorce his wife. What of your Daddy okotie. Park well mugu. When did divorce become a sin and does that even rob the fact he his speaking the truth.

hahaha good points.

when they cannot attack what freeze is saying with their own bible scriptures to prove tithes should be paid to pastors. so next thing they do is try and attack the man's character by saying he divorced his wife.

and so? that fact that he divorced his wife still does not mean what he is saying from the bible about tithes isnt true

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by mrvitalis(m): 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
Interesting15:

But no longer a Christian, right?

So, why not the Christians alone to do their things?

As far as they aren't hurting others?

Then, concentrate on the religions that kills and breeds terror?
Was only quoting the bible
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by mrvitalis(m): 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
Chachangi:

Sir/Ma,

No one was born a Christian?

Your statement is one of the fundamental errors informing our submissions these days.
Was raised a Christian
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Chachangi: 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
mrvitalis:

Was raised a Christian

Still same fundamental error. No one was raised a Christian . Maybe you were raised in a Christian environment. You went to church. Church stuff were discussed at home.

Can I shock you? THAT DOESN'T MAKE YOU A CHRISTIAN.

There are many people like you as well who think they are born or raised a Christian. This is a fundamental error.

If this is not addressed then every other thing we talk about here is a waste of time .

Would you like me to show you how to address this?
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
dataking:

Lol, which yeye men of God. Continue deceiving yourself
let's see how your end will be .disastrous
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by dataking: 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
FreeTraining:
let's see how your end will be .disastrous

You will end in disaster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by dataking: 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
Interesting15:

But no longer a Christian, right?

So, why not the Christians alone to do their things?

As far as they aren't hurting others?

Then, concentrate on the religions that kills and breeds terror?

Like your crusader army did in the past abi and its still doing covertly.
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Seun(m): 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
Sweet! I prefer this kind of Christianity, which is more sensible and honest, though it still rests on a bad foundation. It’s much, much better.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Chachangi: 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
Seun:
Sweet! I prefer this kind of Christianity, which is more sensible and honest, though it still rests on a bad foundation. It much, much better.

Sir, did you just say you prefer something you acclaimed rests on a bad foundation ?

Would you also prefer one of your houses to have a bad foundation ?

Why not stick to the absolute truth and solid foundation.

The bible says, no other foundation can be laid than that which is laid I.e. Jesus Christ ICor 3:11.

Jesus is THE way, no other alternative
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by wirinet(m): 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
Solomonudofia:
this guy said it all .... how can you as member of a church contribute money for you church to build schools that your children will not be able to attend because you are poor....... and the pastor is flying private jets...

what he is saying is that new generation churches has placed ppl on chains and nobody is noticing that....

am so thankful to Daddy freeze for this insight....I pray God will continue to strengthen him more

Do not mind these greedy 419 pastors and their brainwashed sheep. If it was these pastors that came to Christianize Africa, I am sure we will all still be illiterates living in the bush while they would be living ostentatious lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Leiman100(m): 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
Donshemzy1234:
It's not like he doesn't wish to own one o. Jealously jealousy
address the issue in question and stop been stupid
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by sefiureal(m): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
Did Jesus even collect tithe for his own church? some people don't like to hear the truth. d truth is far from them. they worship human being instead of God. who even started calling people to church sef? is it Jesus or self claimed pastors?

1 Like

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
dataking:

Mugu. Church worker. Don’t worry you cant get me to offer 1 naira. Am a muslim and we pay our tithe to the poor not men of anointing, lmao. Stop supporting church exploitation of the poor. Even if they contribute 200 naira like you said, don’t deny them church universities and facilities. Thiefs

@least let d victims or the aggrievred xtains nag,,cry or complain ... you are simply using panadol ova sum1else headache ... the fact that yu are muslim nd yu are busy wailing over xtain doctrines only proves yu are a clone .
poverty mofo how many university moshalashi done open for d poor ... how many NGO are sponspored by the muslim asides institution like boko haram nd isis..
so many beggar infront of mosques every friday,,how as una offering to beggars transform their lives ... una ifas look up to we xtain in the area for survival ... one stil ask me to fuel is car today .poverty mofos
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by steve6: 6:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
Luckki1001:

The Malachi card grin grin grin Why am I not surprised?

Bros, see the light. Our endtime "Men of GOLD" have hoodwinked us into thinking the Book of Malachi was written for us, when in all honesty and as proven by the Bible, it was addressed to the errant Levites and Priests!

The first question you should ask is that who was this message directed at? The answer lies in the book of Numbers 18 : 25 -28 which states that “the lord commanded Moses to say to the Levites when you receive from the Israelites the tithe that the lord gives you as your possession, you must present a tenth of it as a special contribution to the lord. This special contribution will be considered as the equivalent of the offering which the farmer makes of new grain and wine. In this way you would also present the special contribution which belongs to the lord from all the tithes which you receive from the Israelites. You are to give this special contribution for the lord to Aaron the priest”

From the above it is clear that it was the Levites that were directed to pay a tithe of the tithe they collected from the Israelites to the priest who represents God and not the people of Israel. It was this Levites that were being referred to in the book of Malachi as those who rob God. A thorough study of the book of Malachi would reveal that in those days the Levites were collecting the tithe from the people of Israel and not remitting a tithe of it to the house of God, hence Malachi’s statement which is now being quoted out of context.

To understand what tithes really means one would have to understand the social reasons and cultural / religious setting within which it was situated this concept of tithes was properly explained in the bible as stated in the laws of the tithe which can be found in the books of Leviticus 27 : 30 – 34, Numbers 18 : 25 – 31 and Deuteronomy 14 : 22 – 29. Upon reading this passages one would understand what tithes really means, but unfortunately most pastors prefer to neglect these passages that tell us the true meaning of tithes and emphasize on Malachi 3 : 8 - 10 which was directed to the Levites of that time to remit the priest’s share of the tithes they collected to him. It is worthy of note that Malachi does not even define what tithes is and how it should be paid. The definition of tithes as practiced today was manufactured by modern day pastors to suit their purpose as it is completely in contrast with what is in the bible and it only seeks to manipulate Christians to believe that God requests 10 per cent of their gross income from them.

Another point of note is: How come out of the 613 biblical laws of Moses which were handed out to the people of Israel, it is only an adulterated version of the law of tithe that is still being practised today, apart from the Ten Commandments?

How come we are no longer required to offer burnt sacrifices? How come we no longer stone people to death for sinning?

The truth is that only tithing was dug out of the laws of Moses because it presents material benefits to the collectors of tithes. Given that most Christians do not study their bibles and depend on their priests to guide them through, it was easy for pastors to pick a passage in the bible (Malachi 3 : 8-10), quote it out of context and use it to manipulate the flock into parting with 10 per cent of their income.

Furthermore, it is worthy of note that neither Jesus Christ nor any of the apostles ever preached about or collected tithe. In fact, in the bible, Jesus Christ only spoke about tithes in Luke 11:42 which states that: “But woe unto you Pharisees! For ye tithe mint and rue all manner of herbs, and pass over judgement and the love of God: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.” Here we can see that Jesus Christ is rebuking the Pharisees for laying emphasis on tithes instead of the more important things of the spirit, like our pastors are doing today.

In Acts 15, we find outlined what the apostles all agreed was necessary for the newly converted Gentiles to practise, and by inspiration of the Holy Spirit of God, tithing is conspicuously missing. Yet, what is one of the very first legislated duties taught to Gentile converts by the Church today? It is that they must tithe their annual salaries to the Church. Where did this unscriptural law of Christian tithing come from?

Notice this telling bit of history from the Encyclopaedia Britannica (1963, volume 22, page 253, ‘TITHES’). “Tithes in Christendom—The earliest authentic example of anything like a law of the State enforcing payment appears to occur in the capitularies [Ecclesiasticals] of Charlemagne at the end of the 8th or beginning of the 9th century. Tithes were, by that enactment, to be applied to the maintenance of the bishop, clergy, the poor, and the fabric of the church. In the course of time the principle of payment of tithes was extended far beyond its original intention. Thus, they became transferable to laymen and saleable like ordinary property, despite the injunctions of the third Lateran Council; and they became payable out of sources of income [not just farming and herding, but other trades and occupations and salaries paid in the form of money] not originally tithable.”

The Catholic Church knows its own history. Here is how tithing got back into the Church after being absent for nearly five centuries:

“As the Church expanded and various institutions arose, it became necessary to make laws which would insure the proper and permanent support of the clergy. The payment of tithes was adopted from the Old Law… The earliest positive legislation on the subject seems to be contained in the letter of the bishops assembled at Tours in 567 and the [canons] of the Council of Macon in 585.”—The Catholic Encyclopaedia.

They “extended” their base of tithe collecting to eventually include all forms of income. All Christian scholars know that although money was in wide use in ancient Israel, it was never a titheable commodity. But modern pastors don’t want tithes of goats or oil or corn, they want money–cold, hard cash! God has a word to the “shepherds of the sheep”, and it is the very same message that He had for the Levites in the book of Malachi. And it is this:

“My people have been lost sheep, their shepherds have caused them to go astray” (Jer. 50:6).

My people, shine your eyes shocked shocked shocked

#FreeTheSheeple

Well said !

1 Like

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
dataking:

You will end in disaster.
Get your casket ready for your days are numbered'
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by dataking: 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
FreeTraining:

Get your casket ready for your days are numbered'

Mumu, they will soon cry over you.
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by dataking: 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
ericsmith:

@least let d victims or the aggrievred xtains nag,,cry or complain ... you are simply using panadol ova sum1else headache ... the fact that yu are muslim nd yu are busy wailing over xtain doctrines only proves yu are a clone .
poverty mofo how many university moshalashi done open for d poor ... how many NGO are sponspored by the muslim asides institution like boko haram nd isis..
so many beggar infront of mosques every friday,,how as una offering to beggars transform their lives ... una ifas look up to we xtain in the area for survival ... one stil ask me to fuel is car today .poverty mofos

Asshole. Get over it already. Poor church rat. Mofo tell your pastor to help the church members rather than exploiting and scamming them. MMM was even promoted by some churches. Real estate scams in churches. Business finance scams. Idiots. Sheeples.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by dataking: 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
sefiureal:
Did Jesus even collect tithe for his own church? some people don't like to hear the truth. d truth is far from them. they worship human being instead of God. who even started calling people to church sef? is it Jesus or self claimed pastors?

Some of those commenting here are benefiting from the tithe scam. Some are pastors,church workers or in seminary school learning the game. Its a large business, so the will fight tooth and nail to make sure it continues, even with curses and threats of death to anyone who says otherwise. Mumu people

1 Like

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Rilwayne001: 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
ooshinibos:
some northern clerics have private jets , .

Citation needed please sad undecided

.apart from Nigeria ..Saudi Arabia and UAE have clerics that use private jets by the way ..

Again, attach proof and also tell us whether they got it from something similar to tithing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by osuofia2(m): 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
austonclint:
I'm After Prosperity Pastors Cos I Haven't Found A Muslim Cleric Who Owns A Private Jet-Daddy Freeze.

SaharaTV interviews Ifedayo Olarinde popularly known as "Daddy Freeze". He discusses the reason why he leading a movement against "

Tithing" and the wrong practices going on in churches led by Pentecostal Pastors who are greeting fleeting their congregants in Nigeria.

This guy said a lot i must confess .......

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHMjBdhUe3s
Idiot freez why not critizize Muslims that are bombing in the name of relogion
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by ooshinibos: 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Citation needed please sad undecided

Again, attach proof and also tell us whether they got it from something similar to tithing.

it is from offering --called zakar
tithe is a form offering
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Rilwayne001: 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
ooshinibos:

it is from offering --called zakar
tithe is a form offering

You didn't answer the question I asked undecided
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by ooshinibos: 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
Rilwayne001:

You didn't answer the question I asked undecided
imam khalifa
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
dataking:

Asshole. Get over it already. Poor church rat. Mofo tell your pastor to help the church members rather than exploiting and scamming them. MMM was even promoted by some churches. Real estate scams in churches. Business finance scams. Idiots. Sheeples.

LOL !!! this one u dey scream ur lungs out ,,u nid help ...say it!! wu moshalashi epp ...wat if MMM was promoted in churches ...wu was forced or pastor hacked his/her account to do MMM ... the returns were paid into pastor account abi .... poverty as overrride ur reasoning ...u beta cum into the light ..
muslim dnnt pay tithe nor offering hence why they av enuf money to sponspor boko haram /isis ..low lives like yu are lossfully employed . grin.
recieve explosion in ur skull nd let sense fall on yu ..bros say amen
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
dataking:

Mumu, they will soon cry over you.
U spoke evil against men of GOD for that reason u shall die a teribble death, ,,,,your popose of coming to this world shall be cut off,,u shall die a terrible death,,,your body shall not be found,,,,vulture will feast on your body,, your are already a walking corpse, Rot in hell
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by WONDERS001(m): 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
dataking:

Where did they get the capital to invest. Is it not from the offerings. Guy shut up and grow sense
[s]
dataking:

Where did they get the capital to invest. Is it not from the offerings. Guy shut up and grow sense
[/s]
dataking
:

Oga,as priests they are entitled to certain benefits...
God is not wicked to allow His priests suffer hunger.
Nb...... Real priests must also take care of himself and his family. From where should he get the finance to do that?.
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by clefstone(m): 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
safarigirl:
is it not the people of God that are committing the social vices? You think it is Orisa that all those robbers, yahoo boys and prostitutes are following?

All the corrupt politicians that have front seat in church, are they serving Amadioha?

It is prosperity pastors that have convinced people by words and actions that poverty is a sin and so they must do anything to get rich. They are the custodians of morality, yet how many of them criticise the government?

All the social vices you see today are a result of silence on the part of supposed men of God, so Freeze should tackle them until they start preaching the truth
hmmmm. you make sense today
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by festwiz(m): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
I freed a thousand slaves, i could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.
-Harriet Tubman
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Donshemzy1234: 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
Leiman100:
address the issue in question and stop been stupid

Mumu
Re: Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner by Empiree: 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
brixton:
Very correct, I don’t see how people try to correlate Islam and Christianity. In Islam they only give alms and food to the poor. There’s nothing like tithing in Islam to the best of my knowledge( correct me if I’m wrong). Freeze is asking you people to support your argument with Bible verses but they only comeback with insults.

Please show us where the first set of pastors (disciples) collected offering and tithe in the Bible, and they come back to insult us more. Let’s come back to today’s world, can you show us Bill Gate, Carlos Slim or Jeff Bezos’s pastors? Use your common sense don turn to insults and abuses.
Their mentors are in the USA grin cheesy

One of the Pastors said "I am not gonna be going to the heaven to be broke when i get there grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBVMmOlVSKk

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wise Men From Synagogue Church Of All Nations / What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? / Catholic Veneration Of The Dead - Warning !!! Graphic Images Shown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.