Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) (42240 Views)

Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot / Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit / This Little Boy Performs Like Fela, In Pant, Smokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:34am On Nov 03, 2017
Femi Kuti shared this amazing throwback photo of his parents via IG today and captioned it; "Bringing back from my library to the forefront. Once upon a time my father & mother."

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/11/ever-seen-fela-in-suit-check-out-this.html

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:36am On Nov 03, 2017
What a throwback pics.I guess his was before he sang “ a no be gentleman at all ooo.

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:38am On Nov 03, 2017
Fela the legend still lives on in people's heart. rip oga Fela.

20 Likes

Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:38am On Nov 03, 2017
cc lalasticlala cc fynestboi
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by Nogodye(m): 4:49am On Nov 03, 2017
Oga Fela the prophet...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by TheHotspur(m): 4:54am On Nov 03, 2017
grin
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by simplyhonest(m): 4:57am On Nov 03, 2017
see cute couple with swags...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by KendrickAyomide: 5:10am On Nov 03, 2017
Crase neva enta Fela head That time

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by itspzpics(m): 5:28am On Nov 03, 2017
fine man
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by Oblongata: 5:54am On Nov 03, 2017
This na b4 igbo start

But fela fresh here o, Nigeria dey craze, abroad sweet die aswear

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by tyson98: 6:19am On Nov 03, 2017
Abami e daru baba fela
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by Samusu(m): 6:24am On Nov 03, 2017
Kolewerk
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by twentyk(m): 8:03am On Nov 03, 2017
Omo the transformation to wearing pant is epic....

But Baba is a LEGEND....

I wish I met him

6 Likes

Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 03, 2017
VERY RARE PHOTO .......
He's surely a gentleman here!
This should be before Baba 70 sang this song........

[Chorus]
I no be gentleman at all o
I be Africa man original
I be Africa man original
I be Africa man original

[Verse 2]
Africa hot, I like am so
I know what to wear, but my friends don't know
Him put him socks, him put him shoe
Him put him pant, him put him singlet
Him put him trouser, him put him shirt
Him put him tie, him put him coat
Him come cover all with him hat
Him be gentleman, him go sweat, all over
Him go faint right down, him go smell like shit
Him go piss for body, him no go know
Me I no be gentleman like that

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by XXLDICK(m): 8:45am On Nov 03, 2017
shocked

African man in suit shocked

Fela, I think say you no be gentle man
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by dessz(m): 8:45am On Nov 03, 2017
LEGEND!!

grin
like if u undastand

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by nkhay(f): 8:45am On Nov 03, 2017
Baba 70
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by maxtop(m): 8:46am On Nov 03, 2017
Which Fela is this ?
Fela Kuti or Fela Bank-Olemo ?

2 Likes

Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 03, 2017
Deviod of igbo
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by AntiWailer: 8:46am On Nov 03, 2017
looks like Mandela

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 8:46am On Nov 03, 2017
Johnnyessence:
What a throwback pics.I guess his was before he sang “ a no be gentleman at all ooo.

Plz go back to school and leave social media alone

2 Likes

Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by jegz25(m): 8:47am On Nov 03, 2017
Fine man he was
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by free2ryhme: 8:47am On Nov 03, 2017
Johnnyessence:
Femi Kuti shared this amazing throwback photo of his parents via IG today and captioned it; "Bringing back from my library to the forefront. Once upon a time my father & mother."

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/11/ever-seen-fela-in-suit-check-out-this.html

weed change fela brain configuration.

I remember when shaba ranks visited gbemisola to test the kind of weed smoked in kalakuta, the guy run sha grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by NigerDeltan(m): 8:47am On Nov 03, 2017
Only sane man from that region before ffk
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 8:48am On Nov 03, 2017
Nice.
I hope the woman was not one of the 27 he used to pound on the stage and parade half unclad publicly back then... I strongly hope so.
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by MRAKBEE(m): 8:48am On Nov 03, 2017
Johnnyessence:
Becos he is in suit!!
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by Shaw007(m): 8:48am On Nov 03, 2017
this is a Pre-igbo picture

1 Like

Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:48am On Nov 03, 2017
HE LOOKS LIKE MOHAMMED ALI. HALF-GENTLEMAN.

1 Like

Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by Offpoint: 8:49am On Nov 03, 2017
When suit was still affordable before Nigeria scattered and my guy couldn't afford suit anymore... so he starts wearing Pants aroundgringrin

Na joke o...abeg o

1 Like

Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by Lakebeyin(m): 8:49am On Nov 03, 2017
which fela abeg?
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by buffalowings: 8:49am On Nov 03, 2017
M
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by HelenBee(f): 8:49am On Nov 03, 2017
He was a gentleman here.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page / Davido And Daughter Present His Music Achievement Plaques To His Dad - Picture / Wole Soyinka & Wife Folake, Step Out For Mo Abudu's Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.