Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) (42266 Views)

Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot / Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit / This Little Boy Performs Like Fela, In Pant, Smokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by SuperKlean(m): 8:49am On Nov 03, 2017
The nightmare of the military government

1 Like

Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by Bullhari007(m): 8:49am On Nov 03, 2017
Fela is Exampler of Yoruba demon... sorry he died of AIDS
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:49am On Nov 03, 2017
dessz:
LEGEND!!

grin
like if u undastand

pussy nigga

badt man grin
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by morbeta(m): 8:50am On Nov 03, 2017
This was before we became......brothers in weed.. grin

1 Like

Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by talk2percy(m): 8:54am On Nov 03, 2017
The greatest musical prophet of our generation.
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by edo3(m): 8:57am On Nov 03, 2017
AntiWailer:
looks like Mandela
And Mohammed Ali

3 Likes

Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by gbaby4live: 8:57am On Nov 03, 2017
dessz:
LEGEND!!

grin
like if u undastand

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by talk2percy(m): 8:57am On Nov 03, 2017
Bullhari007:
guy, u don't talk about this great legend like that..that's very disrespectful
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by wildchild02: 8:57am On Nov 03, 2017
#Beautiful #iLike

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by Kellz193: 9:00am On Nov 03, 2017
Johnnyessence:
What a throwback pics.I guess his was before he sang “ a no be gentleman at all ooo.
This one lacks basic Education angry
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by tishbite41(m): 9:00am On Nov 03, 2017
once upon a time, fela was a human being
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by coloh: 9:01am On Nov 03, 2017
nice shot

be an entrepreneur, no knowledge is a waste

Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by Kellz193: 9:02am On Nov 03, 2017
Bullhari007:
Common sense is even hard for this one
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by shevchenko(m): 9:02am On Nov 03, 2017
modelmike7:
VERY RARE PHOTO .......
He's surely a gentleman here!
This should be before Baba 70 sang this song........

[Chorus]
I no be gentleman at all o
I be Africa man original
I be Africa man original
I be Africa man original

[Verse 2]
Africa hot, I like am so
I know what to wear, but my friends don't know
Him put him socks, him put him shoe
Him put him pant, him put him singlet
Him put him trouser, him put him shirt
Him put him tie, him put him coat
Him come cover all with him hat
Him be gentleman, him go sweat, all over
Him go faint right down, him go smell like shit
Him go piss for body, him no go know
Me I no be gentleman like that

Deranged and depraved.Who asked for song
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 03, 2017
shevchenko:

I am Deranged and depraved.Who asked for song

Just saw that u r a Chelsea fan, so u r forgiven.
I'll only advice u to really mind ur business as your signature says.....
Now let me delete my previous comment, but becareful dude, I GAT no chill!
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 03, 2017
Everybody say yea yea

Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by davillian(m): 9:12am On Nov 03, 2017
When he hasn't started smoking oshogbo weed.
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by teamsynergy: 9:17am On Nov 03, 2017
looks like mohamed ali
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by maxysmith(f): 9:19am On Nov 03, 2017
His manhood lives on grin
Johnnyessence:
Fela the legend still lives on in people's heart. rip oga Fela.
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by 2shure: 9:21am On Nov 03, 2017
fela is dead and forgotten
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 03, 2017
Boyooosa:
Nice.
I hope the woman was not one of the 27 he used to pound on the stage and parade half unclad publicly back then... I strongly hope so.
Pound on Stage?
Did you ever witness that live?
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by pamcode(m): 9:26am On Nov 03, 2017
He seemed so robust at that time. Wahala and the effect of weed had not started taking it toll.
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by BABANGBALI: 9:26am On Nov 03, 2017
This man is not dead o,some months ago I saw him in Dubai at a shopping mall,he saw me too and begged me not to tell people that I saw him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by franklingud(m): 9:33am On Nov 03, 2017
That time he never start to dey smoke igbo.

See handsome Guy.
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by Mckandre(m): 9:33am On Nov 03, 2017
dessz:
LEGEND!!

grin
like if u undastand
sorry I don't understand, re u referring to dead one or life one? undecided
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by franklingud(m): 9:34am On Nov 03, 2017
BABANGBALI:
This man is not dead o,some months ago I saw him in Dubai at a shopping mall,he saw me too and begged me not to tell people that I saw him
Ur own igbo case don worse.

Stop smoking dubai weed. Not good for your brain.
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by lebete3000: 9:34am On Nov 03, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
Crase neva enta Fela head That time

with the way he did his face in the pix you'll know he was destined for crazxiness. it was only a matter of time.
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by juman(m): 9:36am On Nov 03, 2017
Nice. grin
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by BABANGBALI: 9:37am On Nov 03, 2017
franklingud:

Ur own igbo case don worse.

Stop smoking dubai weed. Not good for your brain.
I'm dead serious o
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by KendrickAyomide: 9:38am On Nov 03, 2017
lebete3000:

with the way he did his face in the pix you'll know he was destined for crazxiness. it was only a matter of time.
lmao. are u studying psychology?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage / Charles Inojie Poses With TY Walker And Makes Him Look Like Dwarf / Crossdresser Jay Boogie's Kidneys Fail After Failed BBL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.