Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

How To Become A Muslim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Become A Muslim (784 Views)

Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions / Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Muslim by iamgenius(m): 6:20am On Nov 03, 2017
For those who wish to become a Muslim and doesn't know how to go about it.

Any human being can embrace Islam. You do not need anyone’s permission. You simply say and believe that there is No God except Allah and that Mohammad is His Messenger. Once you say this sentence, you automatically become Muslim. From there, you start carrying on with the duties of Islam. You must do what Allah and His messenger tell you to, and stay away from what they tell you to. Islam does not tell you to do anything unless it is good for you. It also does not tell you to stay away from anything unless it is bad for you.

You will notice the change in the way you look at things, the minute you become a Muslim. You will feel more relieved and secure only to think that you are fulfilling the orders of Allah.

Doing this, you will clearly see the benefits of it for yourself and for mankind. You can embrace Islam in any Islamic center. This is only a formality. Once you say and believe in the Oneness of Allah and in the message of his Prophet Mohammad, then you are a Muslim.

To become a Muslim, simply say the following words:

Ash hadu alla ilaha illa Allah, wa ash hadu anna Mohammadan abduhu wa rasuluhu.

This means I testify and witness that there is no god worthy of being worshipped other than Allah and that Mohammad is his Messenger. You must say it and believe in it.
Re: How To Become A Muslim by Zenithpeak(m): 6:24am On Nov 03, 2017
Humm
Re: How To Become A Muslim by delishpot: 6:37am On Nov 03, 2017
Was Mohamed the only prophet? Why the focus on Muhamed? Just asking because I hear Muslims say there were plenty prophets so I wonder why they pick Mohamed

2 Likes

Re: How To Become A Muslim by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 03, 2017
dat what dey always ask on dis forum if u want to comment on a Muslim topic,u have to fu*king swear, I Wonder if d owner of dis fourm is a Muslim, because it ain't fair.
Re: How To Become A Muslim by iamgenius(m): 7:01am On Nov 03, 2017
delishpot:
Was Mohamed the only prophet?

He's not the only Prophet, there's not ONLY above.

Why the focus on Muhamed? Just asking because I hear Muslims say there were plenty prophets so I wonder why they pick Mohamed

We Do not focus on him alone, the pillars of the Shahaadatayn in the post are six. One of which is to believe in all the Messengers of God. If a Muslim does not believe in one of them, even if it's Jesus then the person is not a Muslim.
Re: How To Become A Muslim by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 03, 2017
¿
Re: How To Become A Muslim by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 03, 2017
Ook
Re: How To Become A Muslim by enilove(m): 11:08am On Nov 03, 2017
iamgenius:
For those who wish to become a Muslim and doesn't know how to go about it.

Any human being can embrace Islam. You do not need anyone’s permission. You simply say and believe that there is No God except Allah and that Mohammad is His Messenger. Once you say this sentence, you automatically become Muslim. From there, you start carrying on with the duties of Islam. You must do what Allah and His messenger tell you to, and stay away from what they tell you to. Islam does not tell you to do anything unless it is good for you. It also does not tell you to stay away from anything unless it is bad for you.

You will notice the change in the way you look at things, the minute you become a Muslim. You will feel more relieved and secure only to think that you are fulfilling the orders of Allah.

Doing this, you will clearly see the benefits of it for yourself and for mankind. You can embrace Islam in any Islamic center. This is only a formality. Once you say and believe in the Oneness of Allah and in the message of his Prophet Mohammad, then you are a Muslim.

To become a Muslim, simply say the following words:

Ash hadu alla ilaha illa Allah, wa ash hadu anna Mohammadan abduhu wa rasuluhu.

This means I testify and witness that there is no god worthy of being worshipped other than Allah and that Mohammad is his Messenger. You must say it and believe in it.

Voluntarily they can embrace Islam but cannot voluntarily leave it for another religion just the way they came in.
If they tried to or even think about it ,they will be killed .
What a trap.

Volume 9, Book 83, Number 17:
Narrated 'Abdullah:

Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In retaliation for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."

They need to be told, also ,where they will go after death b4 judgement day, which maybe 2994 years or more:

Volume 1, Book 12, Number 770:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?" He replied, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the full moon on a clear (not cloudy) night?" They replied, "No, O Allah's Apostle!" He said, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the sun when there are no clouds?" They replied in the negative. He said, "You will see Allah (your Lord) in the same way. On the Day of Resurrection, people will be gathered and He will order the people to follow what they used to worship. So some of them will follow the sun, some will follow the moon, and some will follow other deities; and only this nation (Muslims) will be left with its hypocrites. Allah will come to them and say, 'I am Your Lord.' They will say, 'We shall stay in this place till our Lord comes to us and when our Lord will come, we will recognize Him. Then Allah will come to them again and say, 'I am your Lord.' They will say, 'You are our Lord.' Allah will call them, and As-Sirat (a bridge) will be laid across Hell and I (Muhammad) shall be the first amongst the Apostles to cross it with my followers. Nobody except the Apostles will then be able to speak and they will be saying then, 'O Allah! Save us. O Allah Save us.'

There will be hooks like the thorns of Sa'dan in Hell. Have you seen the thorns of Sa'dan?" The people said, "Yes." He said, "These hooks will be like the thorns of Sa'dan but nobody except Allah knows their greatness in size and these will entangle the people according to their deeds; some of them will fall and stay in Hell forever; others will receive punishment (torn into small pieces) and will get out of Hell, till when Allah intends mercy on whomever He likes amongst the people of Hell, He will order the angels to take out of Hell those who worshipped none but Him alone. The angels will take them out by recognizing them from the traces of prostrations, for Allah has forbidden the (Hell) fire to eat away those traces. So they will come out of the Fire, it will eat away from the whole of the human body except the marks of the prostrations. At that time they will come out of the Fire as mere skeletons. The Water of ......
Op , I am just helping you to remind them of how easy it is to become a muslim.

Lest I forget, they may also die while stoning the devil in Mina like the 2015 stampede tragedy where more than 3000 died.
The devil is wicked for retaliating .
Re: How To Become A Muslim by shittufarukumar(m): 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
delishpot:
Was Mohamed the only prophet? Why the focus on Muhamed? Just asking because I hear Muslims say there were plenty prophets so I wonder why they pick Mohamed
because the nur ( light) of mohammad was created 70 thousand years b4 adam(AS) was created
But. We also acknowledge every prophet of Allah
Re: How To Become A Muslim by delishpot: 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
shittufarukumar:
because the nur ( light) of mohammad was created 70 thousand years b4 adam(AS) was created
But. We also acknowledge every prophet of Allah

Okay. Thanks for the explanation.
Re: How To Become A Muslim by delishpot: 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
iamgenius:

He's not the only Prophet, there's not ONLY above.

We Do not focus on him alone, the pillars of the Shahaadatayn in the post are six. One of which is to believe in all the Messengers of God. If a Muslim does not believe in one of them, even if it's Jesus then the person is not a Muslim.

Thanks
Re: How To Become A Muslim by shittufarukumar(m): 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
delishpot:

Okay. Thanks for the explanation.
you are welcome
Re: How To Become A Muslim by tartar9(m): 6:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
shittufarukumar:
[s]because the nur ( light) of mohammad was created 70 thousand years b4 adam(AS) was created
But. We also acknowledge every prophet of Allah [/s]
This is false bro...unless you're sufi sad

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Muslim by 1Sharon(f): 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
Islam is another delusion, no thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Muslim by RaaGhu: 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
How to really be a Muslim!

2 Likes

Re: How To Become A Muslim by shittufarukumar(m): 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
tartar9:

This is false bro...unless you're sufi sad
It was. Discussed during Ramadan lecture last year when a christian lady asked exactly the same question the op asked

(1) (Reply)

The Prayer Point That Killed Abacha / Watch The Video; Top 10 Most Shocking Religious Scandals’ On This App. / BULGARIA, THE WATCHTOWER AND BLOOD TRANSFUSION - THE DECEPTION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.